Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live with cosy for a month

I came up with a cool idea, if anyone wants to do it let me know
    You live with me in spain in my house for a month (big room all yours) or shorter if you cant, or longer if you really want
    Cost is like 995 euros for the first guy (includes the room)
    It includes us heading out on weekends and getting to ask me shit :P

I came up with this cuz I gotta rent this room, but if someone is living here annoying me I'd prefer they be a pua and to be helping guys out
    Just PM me, and we'll set it up
    All welcome

Aaargh, wrong timing! This is something I'd love to do but can't travel to Europe till July, August of '19. Work. Spain is on my list and I'll need a place to start. Meeting you (not to mention getting to annoy you with questions) would be a bonus. If you're still in the same position next summer, we'll definitely have to talk. Good luck with it till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
      Aaargh, wrong timing! This is something I'd love to do but can't travel to Europe till July, August of '19. Work. Spain is on my list and I'll need a place to start. Meeting you (not to mention getting to annoy you with questions) would be a bonus. If you're still in the same position next summer, we'll definitely have to talk. Good luck with it till then.
      I probably will be doing this all next year, except some months where I need to go to the UK to get licenced for boxing
      So you can actually put a deposit down and lock in a month if you want, but I understand that is quite a bit away

I'm thinking of also doing a small seminar or night out with guys in england when I go there for boxing stuff

Comment

Maybe I can this summer, but it is a long shot. I will keep you updated. If I rent, I'd be only for 1 month or so.
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
        - Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

I'm interested. What month would this be? What do you do for work btw? Do you enjoy it? I need a mentor for work... I ideally want to be self-employed location independent but not sure what sort of niche to get into. Game wise I get results so that's not a huge problem but i'm always looking to improve.

If you're interested too I think maybe a skype call to see if it's a good fit because we have butt heads a few times on the forum XD.

Comment

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
            Editing a comment
            any of the first six months of next year, maybe more
            but those 6 months are for sure open for this

as for finances im not sure im the best to ask but in ways i am...
            i do live independent of location but..
            it is a subject that is different for everybody

Which city in Spain?
          Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
          - Still Rocking
          - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
          - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Working...
        X