Interesting observation of a woman friend of mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting observation of a woman friend of mine

Last weekend I met an old woman friend of mine again, and we talked for a while. I've always felt I liked her, but we aren't very close or something.

Anyway, we were talking about man/woman stuff, and at one point she said that most of the times she feels unable to look at men, because any time she does, they'll take it as an invitation to hit her up. So she has developed the habit of looking at the spaces between people most of the time.

We then talked a little longer about this, and she told me how she has taken on the role of the "cute girl" all her life, and the idea of fending for herself is pretty alien to her. So perhaps here there's a cause.

This is a rare case where I'd not only say that from my point of view she's a 9-10 in looks, but most of you guys would agree with me. Any objective criteria for physical attraction in a woman you can think of, she'll probably fit, and even if you take all the parts together, they work along well, too.

That same woman is turning 30 in a few short years, and told me she never ever had a relationship of any sorts, just ONSs.

Now a few months back, I was kind of falling for another woman I've met and had hooked up with, and although she was considerably younger (about 21), she was breathtakenly beautiful and had told me she had never had a boyfriend or something similar in her life either.

So I wonder whether there might be a pattern here. Like, the more naturally beautiful a woman is, the harder it gets for her to develop the skills needed to be with someone long-term, since there simply seems to be no need for that because of the never-ending flow of potential candidates (at least up to a certain age/an accident/...).

Have you guys made similar observations?

Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Her issue is more that her 'pool' is SS guys only. And those guys dont do LTR.

She is probably not 9+ to most guys, since she is verbalizing about her 'issues' with it. (Unless you twisted her arm to say it.)

Comment

could it be that they may see you as "relationship seeking type" even if you are not and they talk like that with you, to disqualify themselves from something long term...

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        So I wonder whether there might be a pattern here. Like, the more naturally beautiful a woman is, the harder it gets for her to develop the skills needed to be with someone long-term, since there simply seems to be no need for that because of the never-ending flow of potential candidates (at least up to a certain age/an accident/...).
        Its never a good idea to draw sweeping conclusions based on one instance, there's no pattern of one. You'd want to observe a large amount of 9s to draw conclusions, not the one 9 you've interacted with.

This is odd in an attractive girl. The hottest girls tend to have boyfriends or long term stand-ins almost all the time, their core motivators are the social benefits that appeal to the feminine and their biology which calls for a provider, not the masculine desire to sow oats and be free. Even if they sleep around, they tend to keep a boyfriend. Hot girls tend to be masterful at roping in guys.

Either she's something on the rare side of things, or Skill360 and ijjji are correct in that she's pre-rejecting you in a nice way to avoid future issues.

Comment

I don't want anything from her, never did and I don't think that will change. I like her as a person somewhat, she has some good vibes, but that's about it. I don't think she's rejecting me because it wasn't on the table at all that I even wanted anything from her.

I don't know how to "objectively" term someone a 9+, but in the surroundings I see here frequently, she gets approached a lot. Over the years most have learned to leave her be, but anytime there's someone new around usually sooner or later you'll see that new someone approach her

I'm also not drawing conclusions in the form of "now I got 1-2 cases that seem similar so this can be generalized" here. I just found it an interesting theory that perhaps for some women they don't need to develop long-term potential skills because they are so surrounded by possible suitors to fulfill their (sexual or other) urges whenever they like.

Got another friend who was living a pretty wild life in terms of sexual encounters all her life, and now she told me she realized how she only ever learned full-blown relationship with strict rules OR fuck-buddy only, nothing ever in between. And how she wishes she knew how to do those greyscale things, but fears she won't be able to learn, ever, for those scare her to death.

Again, not interested in her that way, so I don't think she's only telling me this one to reject me or something.

Jester
          Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            I don't want anything from her, never did and I don't think that will change. I like her as a person somewhat, she has some good vibes, but that's about it. I don't think she's rejecting me because it wasn't on the table at all that I even wanted anything from her.

Jester

you don't, but they both may think you do or assume you do or speculate you do...... that is what i told you in my first response... and/or they are giving you invitations (ioi) or shit testing you to see if you are judgmental and the likes...

But ons even for guys into ons, is not fulfilling long term, eventually you grow bore of that stage.... Even more red pill girls such as lovergirl/nwp wife etc.. (thought they may be not 9s) grow bore of it and do open or end up doing serial monogamy...

Even gay dudes that have access to unlimited sex eventually grow bore of it, is not sustainable...

your scenario is just not a common one... Unless a life stage such as out of a divorce/relationship..... College cock carousel stages and the likes... or some "trauma".

Also remember women get VALUE/status for being in relationships...

Comment

Working...
            X