Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a chat?

Somewhere? I had a recent breakthrough.
    iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
    PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

I am talking amygdala-flip level.
    iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat

Comment

vBulletin 5, which is the software we use today, sucks, big time. vB 4 was great, and had a chat add on which worked well. We were unable to get chat going in vB 5. We had to switch because vB 5 was no longer supported, and hackers were constantly adding malware distribution features to the site.

We are going to upgrade to new, better software in the next month or two. That is going to cost BD @ $1000. Be thankful we have a benefactor who cares about this site.
      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Thank you for the response.

I just wanted to talk to someone.

Comment

We'd love to hear it!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
            vBulletin 5, which is the software we use today, sucks, big time. vB 4 was great, and had a chat add on which worked well. We were unable to get chat going in vB 5. We had to switch because vB 5 was no longer supported, and hackers were constantly adding malware distribution features to the site.

We are going to upgrade to new, better software in the next month or two. That is going to cost BD @ $1000. Be thankful we have a benefactor who cares about this site.
            Please it's really important for me to have a chat feature. Maybe chat to our benefactor put in this way. I only joined and it was what kept me being in the community in the first place was a chat feature on our forum. Human interaction and feedback is important to keep us here and you want us here. Please if possible ask for a chat feature with this new upcoming version

Comment

We could start a Discord. I mean, we are doing... Badumtish... Game.

Comment

We are in a holding pattern right now, because Blackdragon is working on some important project, and doesn't have time to deal with this, which is for him, an expensive hobby.

I do want to be sure we have chat in the new software. vBulletin propaganda made it sound like we got chat, but our tech guy was unable to make it work. That is the short version of how it went with most of the features in the upgrade. The only good thing I can think of to say about vB 5 is, we are no longer getting hacked and having malware distribution software injected into the site. We had been getting listed as a dangerous and malicious site, which killed traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                  We are in a holding pattern right now, because Blackdragon is working on some important project, and doesn't have time to deal with this, which is for him, an expensive hobby.

I do want to be sure we have chat in the new software. vBulletin propaganda made it sound like we got chat, but our tech guy was unable to make it work. That is the short version of how it went with most of the features in the upgrade. The only good thing I can think of to say about vB 5 is, we are no longer getting hacked and having malware distribution software injected into the site. We had been getting listed as a dangerous and malicious site, which killed traffic.
                  i remember in mpua forum and anti gaming websites.... The members manage to create a chat (there are some free services) and have everybody just go there, so it does not have to be a financial investment...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                    i remember in mpua forum and anti gaming websites.... The members manage to create a chat (there are some free services) and have everybody just go there, so it does not have to be a financial investment...
                    That is a good idea for now. I want to get us a chat room that we can moderate and control access to, When we do, I am going to name some active and sensible chat participant to moderate it. I had wanted to do that when we switched to the new software, but it did not work as advertised.

Comment

Working...
                    X