Procrastination Through Exercise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procrastination Through Exercise

I've been searching for threads which could relate to this problem but I've hit a wall. No-one seems to think that exercise can be a form of procrastination, but it has definitely become the case for me. I am not competing, yet I spend most of my free time exercising. I train two times a day, for fuck sake, when I could easily train once and sarge as well. It's got to a stage where I am spending more time in the gym than I do in the field.

To be honest, I have kind of become tired of the whole seduction thing to some extent, even though I want pussy like a madman. I am definitely not as motivated as I once was. Just want to chill for a while. Still doesn't excuse my obsession with gym. I hate myself for going to work early today, instead of making moves on girls.

I never understood this, which is brought up in looks discussions.......... and the strawman is the same as what you are saying in this op, which again i don't understand..... I worked out for 20 plus years and minimum 3 times a week (i know i have nothing to show for but imagine if i did not i would be 50 times more ugly) and it has 0 And i mean 0 effect on going out, sarging and dealing with women...

How is it that 45- one hour and 20 minutes, 3 times a week or even 6 times a week affects pua....

^ i cringe when guys like teev, cosy, or gun make the same point you are making cause is totally retarded...

now this is what i do if i feel like going out or not:

1.- i get pretty (like i mention in my video)

2.- i get dress

3.- i go to the club (even if i don't feel like)

^ for some reason i do way better the night i don't even feel like going out.... (i think ijjji or someone made a post about this who share the same experience)

Comment

That's the problem, I am not able to limit myself to just 3 x a week. I've been training super hard and have accustomed myself to 5-7 days a week. I find myself training before work and also during it. I should have stayed in the city centre for an hour and gamed, but I didn't. Instead I decide to come in early and do an ab workout, which I could have easily done on my break. Now on my break I will do a back workout. It's just too much focus on training. I should be focusing on approaching, or atleast trying to get laid. I have a date tomorrow, but there is a major dissatisfaction to what I'm doing at the moment. I can't rationalise the excessive training.

Furthermore, I'm in a bit of a vicious cycle. I'm an endomorph, so I stray very easily on my diet and that makes me more determined to work out, so that I can burn it off. This is majorly frustrating.
      ​​
      ​​​

Comment

This is the process by which people excel at something.

Self help gurus try to flip the script, but its a huge lie.

People who got extremely good in one field, did so because it happened to become where they found their center/joy/peace, causing sacrifices in other areas.

Imo you are not sick of game. You are simply falling in love with the gym.

Comment

So.. do you actually enjoy excercising? If yes, and you're not overdoing it in terms of hurting your body long-term, this doesn't sound like too bad an "addiction" to me.

If however you have some sort of inner voice telling you something like "before I approach anyone I better first train X in order to improvemy chances just a little bit more", something like that, this might be a problem. But you won't solve the core issues just by exercising less then.

Although I can't say much about the seduction stuff because I never really went into that like other guys here did, "getting tired" of something you've done a lot for a long while is perfectly normal, and a healthy thing. I've experienced this with writing, playing/composing music and also going out and learning new stuff in general. At times you just hit some kind of plateau or whatever is the reason, and your body/mind tells you it needs a break. And I've found that if I allow for that break, my interest on this thing will return quite naturally after a while. If, and there's the catch, I allowed it to fade as naturally a little earlier.

Jester
          Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

Working...
          X