This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWP View Post
    Teevster, don't you know mentioning my name is bad luck? Mention it five times in the mirror and I will appear in your home demanding we debate!

Sigh. No, I never "turned out" to be a KJ. You just disagree with my opinions, which is fine. My opinions are based on my experiences with women over the years, including those in the poly circle that I'm in.

Do you know what would make me a KJ? If I set foot in the night game forum, or talked about going to bars, clubs, or street approaching. I have no experience with any of these things, which explains why I never made a single post in those parts of the forum. I didn't want to be a KJ, But everything I talked about based on my experiences (including with poly) are true.
    It is pretty much consensus that you are a KJ, based on the fact that you never gave us any practical posts as per requested. I am much older now and I will admit that it took me a while to learn that one should not feed the trolls. So this is the only response you will be getting from me. I have spent too much time debating you, a man back then who only had 30 lays - who believed women could simply be cathegorized in 3 types.. which in itself is an assumption that leaves out 90% of female psychology, which I agree is complex, but who anyone with at least a bit of field experience can relate to. Damn how I regret wasting my time.

Additionally, your experience with women is limited.

Ah I never said I was going to leave the community or stop posting on forums.

I just said I was going to leave THIS forum.

Additionally, I have not been very active these lasts month anyway.

This is goodbye to sedfast.

-Teevster
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
    - Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Disclaimer- I don't know what else i need to do to prove that i have no hidden agenda, you can search my 3 favorite poster and i say "1.- pure evil(rip) 2.- teevester. 3.- sparks...... With that being said i also disagree a lot with blackdragon, but enjoy his blog, and i buy and enjoy his books......

- all the people mention here I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH, including the ones i game to get ban in part.

HOWEVER All of this is hilarious, i guess nobody read or believe my posts on what really happened..... Geezzzz.... Gonna make a video unlisted this weekend covering most of this posts... and will post here.....

With what really happened.....

The history> the events> the results> and what will may happen in the future with Facts... instead of all of these none sense.... (so easy to point fingers and to be diplomatic)

This post is turning into Iraq had weapons of mass destruction bullshit:

- EVERYBODY IS GIVEN SHIT FOR POSTING IN EVERY FORUM...for their methods in this forum, in multiple post or everywhere(including Razor jack got called out please read his post were they were calling him "backward rationalizing kind of" multiple times subcommunication, also razon has less than 10 post so due to numbers is imposible the chances of getting called out...... GG got trolled for 2 years and was in hiding for years (people here used to ridicule him, he got a bit of balls after some bootcamp and became like he is now after that, he was never like this, he used to hide in the forum in his journal)

- I got shit for years in mpua forum and here too specially by jws and some others....

- gunwitch got troll for years everywhere and his methods all over the internet including sedfast...

ok so now the:

cliff notes (please take notes since this post is getting ridiculous is embarrassing...) HERE ARE THE FACTS, HOW EVERYTHING STARTED:

- there was a dude called chitow maverick (he was a mix of gg/bacchauss/assman/impulse into 1 person.... (the only reason i name bachaus is cause he was a bit of nlp guy and kind of remind me a bit of him, but imagine that with a bit of the current gg and some impulse and assman mix in it)

- big of a bragger that became a decent seducer for 2 seconds then became a christian.... (he was also part of puahate...)

- the dude was friends with teevester (we became friends too after a while but we used to fight, nothing against the dude, i kind of miss him, and i was pissed he got UNFAIRLY BANNED)

- the dude got in trouble multiple times and got ban for some incidents a couple of times.

- for some reason (i don't remember silver or tubarao went on vacation or something, Blackdragon had an alt mod account and since he loves sci-fy he took the personality of the Lord of the rings dragon smaug (or whatever it was)

- Blackdragon became a crazy person during that time (i have never seen bd act so weird and childish in my life, i mean it was weird as fuck)

- He ban chitownmaverick for almost no reason and ban a bunch of people as well (it got crazy)

- the forum suffer big time, but recover....

- Teevester got pissed that chi got banned and wanted him back

- a Cold war between teevester and bd started,,,

-teevester got banned

-when teevester got banned he saw behind the scenes shadiness (due to software malfunction or whatever)

- some of us started complaining about bringing back teevester and chi(yes just like i was gaming to get some trolls like impulse and assman ban i was gaming to bring back chi and teevester)

- There was a similar post like this (identical) on "what is wrong with sedfast", with that post we got teevester back and forum went unmoderated....

skills speculation.- obviously at this point if i got banned unfairly and i saw shit talking about me i would do anything possible to get back at the person right???including competing forum etc.. just speculation this part is not fact...

So here is the beginning of the end of sedfast..

- Blackdragon had a HUGE FOLLOWING, Specially older guys, poly relationship guys, online guys and ANTI-BD GUYS that love to argue with him and to defend monogamy, AKE 50% OF SEDFAST.... Adios

^ this is cause bd say if the forum goes unmoderated i am out.....

- all bd people went with him to his blog and NEW FORUM....

Lack of unmoderation allowed the trolls in the forum to run wild aka impulse there goes another 25% of the forum with that troll (HERE I TOTALLY BLAME SILVER TREE, took him 10 years to ban him, in fairness silvertree was dealing with familly issues or something....)

- Starks, got pissed of impulse, the contrarians at the time (ijjjji, even me at times, but i was fucked in the head coming out of a 10 year break up, and guys like the poor jester and others) guys notice how i point at myself too ok....

- he formed a facebook group so guys in the field can share and keep in contact and discuss cold approach and high level (this was the right idea, but i predicted tons of problems, since i am skills)....

- this is a period of the community demolishing "technical game" and going into "natural game" in fact the anti seduction forums, did not even bother to put a "bash the scene section" since they took care and debunk to death "game" and clean the community (i did a video on this on my channel)...... there was a concept that came out of that facebook group called second generation verbals....

- since the community was natural game and they were nlp, gambits, routines, it cause polirization specially since the dudes that were preaching that at points were ridiculing that and friends and students of people ridiculing that (such as sleazy).... This cause more polarization and friction...

- The facebook group started ganging up on people sometimes was good, sometimes was off.... So they became more or less the policing/moderators.... This turn off some people that also left the forum or some that joined their group..

- More people left sedfast to go to the group another 25% i assume....

anyways.... that is what happened... Left out some info. cause is private...

Honorable other events:

- We suffer a malware attack ( i suspect it was from some people ban, but this is conspiracy theory)

- Registration was a mission...

- There was a period (about 2 years ago, were night game died and everybody went to tinder) were look maxing was important in the community....(turn off a lot of gamers all the look maxing discussions)

- Blackdragon ban nwp from his forum, cause nwp was subcommunicating bd "paying for prostitutes" and bd did not like the way he talk to his new wife (so teevester you think bd and nwp are buddy buddy is not true)

But please all the none sense posted by you guys is embarrassing... come on!

-

-

Last edited by Skills360; 01-10-2019, 04:32 AM. Reason: some edits...

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
        Editing a comment
        More or less spot on.

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
        Editing a comment
        To my defense, I did not know that Chi was going to turn Christian at that time. He was active in field and was discussing lots of concepts with me. I enjoyed his posts and therefore saw a loss in him leaving. It too me by surprise when he turned Christian.

There was also a desire for power-balance. BD was protecting his diciple such as BD jr. NWP who should have been banned 100 times. When I then saw Chi-Town getting banned, I felt he was judged unfarily. Not saying that he did not overstep at times - but if he were to get banned, so would many others.

Skills,

Thanks for the highlight reel. It is close to what I remember.

However, there is nothing that can be done to change any of it. What happened, happened. I apologize profusely for my part in it. What more is there to say?

Can we now focus on the future of this forum?

The reason I returned is, I saw it was dying too. BD's idea of not moderating it was a failure. We had gone from too much moderating to none. Both were horrible. I pitched allowing me to run the place as the sole power, and to write new more sensible and clear rules, and to do a moderate amount of moderating as the way to turn things around. Since I have returned, I have banned one person, Impulse, which I am assuming was well received by most. No one wrote me complaining at any rate. And that was soon after he donated $200 when we asked for money to help upgrade the place.

I tried to start a dialog with the actual PUAs here and it did not go well. I tried to begin a dialog on how to fairly decide who should get a verified teacher badge or whatever you want to call it. I also wanted to make a sub forum for PUAs that they could run and name their own moderator for. What I got in return was a lot of bitching about stuff that happened years ago, complaints that I was arrogant, and I was accused if trying to segregate them into a PUA Ghetto. At that point, I decided to back off and allow things to simmer down for a while. To only intervene when I got complaints about bad behavior, and to limit my response to calling people out for their behavior.

Again, I want to change things for the better, but we have to have as a foundation, civil debate, good behavior, fair rules, and mutual respect. I understand the problem of KJs. I do not see a good way to make fair decisions as to who is and isn't a PUA or a KJ. I would love to work that out, but we need to discuss things like that in a civil fashion. I rate the actual PUAs who post here as the most important members we have. They are the only ones who can offer useful advice. I desperately want some system to fairly give them rank, but it has to be crafted so people with useful advice to offer do not get left out because of cliques dominating the process, but does not allow KJs to get rank. I also believe that we need to be civil if we are going to encourage new members to post. If we have people behaving aggressively, this is going to scare off all but the toughest personalities.

I really want to get beyond rehashing the past and to start building a better future for this place.

We are also in hold because BD is likely to pay for new better forum software, this software sucks, but he is in the middle of a business deal that is more important to him. This is a charity/hobby for him. That means we should put off stuff that requires changing the forum and make the changes when we set up the new place. But we can discuss how to improve this place and it's culture.

If anyone wants to contact me privately, try PM or click Contact Us at the bottom of every page, which goes directly to an email account I check every day unless I'm really busy with real life.
      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        how about members meet each other infield ...I have met allymyfriendsaredead and imjd ...thats how we can distinguish infielders from keyboard jockeys

• MarkA

MarkA

commented
        Editing a comment
        Silver tree - could we have a techniques sub forum and 2) an archive for each of the top 20 - 30 posters from here when you set up the new place?

Note how nature of thread changed with post #21.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Note how nature of thread changed with post #21.
        You mean when the elephant in the room was called out, i.e. the fact that you are a cyborg?

Explain for me please ijjjji what "experimentally lifting brag embargo" means?

In 2017, when your true nature was revealed, my biggest surprise was that I had ever thought you were human, let alone a guru.
        In pussy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
          Facepalm!

The issue is, and has been so for a while; that people WHO LACKS experience are acting as authorities. Pick up IS A PRACTICAL FIELD - that's it. Accept it. If you do not have practical experience, you have to shut up or just ask questions. If you have some experience, make comments that reflects your level.

-Teevs
          Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

From what I've observed, people give you shit because you don't fuck girls and say things like "I could have but it didn't feel right" to rationalize it, and then draw sweeping conclusions about what works without having actually completed the goal.

Its not because you use a different method or have a different style. Its because you're not even playing the game.
          1) Yes I'm most probably not playing "the game" judging by your standards, but here's part of problem number one: Who defines what's part of the game and what isn't? Who gets to decide what my personal goals are supposed to be? I'd suggest you leave that up to me, just as I will never attempt to tell you what you should be striving for. Yes this is a place that's intended for people having a very different approach to things than I have. Still I was able to help out some over the years, and have learned a shitton myself just reading about the experience of others, so I come by every now and then.

2) Yes I have repeatedly not taken opportunities to fuck a woman. Yes, sometimes the reason was I chickened out. Most of the times though I wasn't 100% sure whether I really wanted to in the first place, I just spotted the opportunity. And I've decided a while back that I don't like the idea much to treat actual people as "drill material", just to get a certain method right. One consequence of that is that I tend to think a lot about stuff, in order to minimize the need of practical experience that I don't enjoy. I agree it takes a certain amount of practice to get anything right, but not as much as some people around here seem to proclaim.

Sometimes (actually many times) a drill approach (repeating something a lot of times) isn't the most effective one to achieve change. My learning style is mostly based on insight, which means my learning curve for anything usually looks more like nothing is happening for a while, then a "jump" (when the insight happens), followed by another plateau for a while, and so on. You simply might be different there.

3) Yes I don't practice any sort of technique like most of you guys seem to do. My main goal isn't to add another technique to my arsenal but rather to get rid of certain inner blockades I've developed and noticed in certain situations. In the end the results might be similar, but the approach is still slightly different. My end goal isn't to be able to fuck any woman I encounter regardless of her, but rather to enjoy the company of those with whom I might actually enjoy spending time with.

4) How do you judge if someone has experience, especially on an internet forum? Seriously, how? Because what someone is writing/saying is closer to what certain role models in a community write? What if a guy has experience, but that experience has led him to grow in a very different direction, perhaps even outgrowing the accepted role models? I can agree that if you've never slept with a woman, or just with very few, you'll most probably have some surprising experiences yet to experience. But from then on it gets kind of fuzzy. And I'm not sure if I'd want to follow the advice of someone who has fucked 200 women but isn't happy with his life over the advice of someone who has slept with, say, 10, but can honestly say he's a very happy man. See where I'm going?

And by the way, if you must know: I've fucked with about 15 women or so in my life so far, most of them "repeat-customers", most of them I've loved and have been loved by. The numbers are probably quite unimpressive by community standards, but as increasing the numbers isn't my priority goal, I don't care much about that. My goal isn't to fuck more women. My goal is to do what feels right in any given moment, and enjoying those moments. Sometimes that's fucking a woman. Sometimes that's not fucking a woman.

I'm also not that impressed by the idea of learning how to take control over every situation and approaching women (or people in general) in this kind of micro-managing way. It sounds like a shitload of work, and a pain in the ass to have to be cautious all the time that you'll never lessen your grip on yourself. What I'm after is to have authentic relationships with people, where I can be myself and relax while still having my needs met. Simple as that.

5) What I truly don't understand is what purpose it serves to attack someone else who has a different approach than yourself to a certain topic. I can understand it would be annoying if I would be pushy with my approach and tell you to copy it, but to my knowledge I don't. So where's the actual harm in having some diversity of perspective? If it doesn't help you, why not simply ignore it, trusting that it might be of use to someone else even if to yourself it seems like a very stupid thing to think, say or do?

6) Seriously, this is quite annoying. Part of us seems to want this more open community where different approaches are allowed or even encouraged and everyone can pretty much follow his own goals while helping each other out along the way (put me into that group, and a few others perhaps). Another part of us seems to want a more closed community focused on specific approaches and not be bothered by people with other perspectives (although the different sub-groups can disagree on which sub-groups it should focus, but the main intent seems similar).

The easiest way to combine the two would probably be to have different sub-forums, and have the generalized guys post mainly outside of those sub-forums so they don't annoy the sub-groups (which I usually do). Well, we kind of have that already, but for some reason that doesn't seem to be enough for certain people.

Jester

Comment

Bismarck,
            I was trying to say that direct person attacks may be what creates an atmosphere of conflict, and subsequently posters leaving the forum.

Sorry if it sounded more like self defense / counter attack. That was not my intention.
            (Nor am I saying that Im a saint in this regard. Ref. my systematic critique of several methods in the past, as teev pointed out.)

Comment

• Grodmeister General
              Editing a comment
              bruh can the passive aggressive shit , I called you out ,it wasnt a personal attack its the truth, who have you met ,who can vouch for you, everything you post is theory and you never met anyone in field, you faking the funk bruh!

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Again, not trying to aggro. Just proposing idea that aggression/conflict may be what pushes posters away.
              Okay Im repeating myself at this point, so wont post further on this matter.

Originally posted by Jester View Post

1) Yes I'm most probably not playing "the game" judging by your standards, but here's part of problem number one: Who defines what's part of the game and what isn't? Who gets to decide what my personal goals are supposed to be? I'd suggest you leave that up to me, just as I will never attempt to tell you what you should be striving for. Yes this is a place that's intended for people having a very different approach to things than I have. Still I was able to help out some over the years, and have learned a shitton myself just reading about the experience of others, so I come by every now and then.

2) Yes I have repeatedly not taken opportunities to fuck a woman. Yes, sometimes the reason was I chickened out. Most of the times though I wasn't 100% sure whether I really wanted to in the first place, I just spotted the opportunity. And I've decided a while back that I don't like the idea much to treat actual people as "drill material", just to get a certain method right. One consequence of that is that I tend to think a lot about stuff, in order to minimize the need of practical experience that I don't enjoy. I agree it takes a certain amount of practice to get anything right, but not as much as some people around here seem to proclaim.

Sometimes (actually many times) a drill approach (repeating something a lot of times) isn't the most effective one to achieve change. My learning style is mostly based on insight, which means my learning curve for anything usually looks more like nothing is happening for a while, then a "jump" (when the insight happens), followed by another plateau for a while, and so on. You simply might be different there.

3) Yes I don't practice any sort of technique like most of you guys seem to do. My main goal isn't to add another technique to my arsenal but rather to get rid of certain inner blockades I've developed and noticed in certain situations. In the end the results might be similar, but the approach is still slightly different. My end goal isn't to be able to fuck any woman I encounter regardless of her, but rather to enjoy the company of those with whom I might actually enjoy spending time with.

4) How do you judge if someone has experience, especially on an internet forum? Seriously, how? Because what someone is writing/saying is closer to what certain role models in a community write? What if a guy has experience, but that experience has led him to grow in a very different direction, perhaps even outgrowing the accepted role models? I can agree that if you've never slept with a woman, or just with very few, you'll most probably have some surprising experiences yet to experience. But from then on it gets kind of fuzzy. And I'm not sure if I'd want to follow the advice of someone who has fucked 200 women but isn't happy with his life over the advice of someone who has slept with, say, 10, but can honestly say he's a very happy man. See where I'm going?

And by the way, if you must know: I've fucked with about 15 women or so in my life so far, most of them "repeat-customers", most of them I've loved and have been loved by. The numbers are probably quite unimpressive by community standards, but as increasing the numbers isn't my priority goal, I don't care much about that. My goal isn't to fuck more women. My goal is to do what feels right in any given moment, and enjoying those moments. Sometimes that's fucking a woman. Sometimes that's not fucking a woman.

I'm also not that impressed by the idea of learning how to take control over every situation and approaching women (or people in general) in this kind of micro-managing way. It sounds like a shitload of work, and a pain in the ass to have to be cautious all the time that you'll never lessen your grip on yourself. What I'm after is to have authentic relationships with people, where I can be myself and relax while still having my needs met. Simple as that.

5) What I truly don't understand is what purpose it serves to attack someone else who has a different approach than yourself to a certain topic. I can understand it would be annoying if I would be pushy with my approach and tell you to copy it, but to my knowledge I don't. So where's the actual harm in having some diversity of perspective? If it doesn't help you, why not simply ignore it, trusting that it might be of use to someone else even if to yourself it seems like a very stupid thing to think, say or do?

6) Seriously, this is quite annoying. Part of us seems to want this more open community where different approaches are allowed or even encouraged and everyone can pretty much follow his own goals while helping each other out along the way (put me into that group, and a few others perhaps). Another part of us seems to want a more closed community focused on specific approaches and not be bothered by people with other perspectives (although the different sub-groups can disagree on which sub-groups it should focus, but the main intent seems similar).

The easiest way to combine the two would probably be to have different sub-forums, and have the generalized guys post mainly outside of those sub-forums so they don't annoy the sub-groups (which I usually do). Well, we kind of have that already, but for some reason that doesn't seem to be enough for certain people.

Jester
            We get it. You don't want to get good at closing the deal and fucking girls but you like to be a teacher of game anyway, for whatever reasons may motivate you. It takes a brick wall of rationalization like this to rectify the cognitive dissonance going on.

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            So where's the actual harm in having some diversity of perspective? If it doesn't help you, why not simply ignore it, trusting that it might be of use to someone else even if to yourself it seems like a very stupid thing to think, say or do?
            It appears that everyone has been ignoring you except Skills360 who still humors you here and there. You brought all this back up and got two (and now three) very short clarification responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              Blackdragon ban nwp from his forum,
              He banned me from his blog, not his alpha 2.0 forum. I never set up an account on his forum. It's unclear whether he would allow me to do such a thing or not.

cause nwp was subcommunicating bd "paying for prostitutes"
              Subcommunicating? No! I wasn't "subcommunicating." I was explicitly communicating it! LOL!

I expressed my genuine shock and distress over the fact that, with the exception of his new wife, the only women that BD has sex with nowadays are prostitutes. He calls them sugar babies (how cute!) I registered my disapproval due to my firm belief in "sex in exchange for sex" only. Using money to bypass your lack of sexual merit (or at least potential lack of sexual merit) is not only anti-Darwinian, but also not a good example to set for your followers and customers.

It sets up the frame that sex is something women generously do for you as a favor (in exchange for resources, or beta game), which is (1) corrosive to male self esteem. (2) a denial of female heterosexuality, and (3) a re-enforcer of female primacy in the mating game - the exact opposite of PUA or alpha style seduction

and bd did not like the way he talk to his new wife
              Yeah, that was my bad. Objectively speaking, nothing I said to her was that bad, but she is a hyper-feminine Disney conservative, so I was less than cordial with her. I should have bit my tongue.

(so teevester you think bd and nwp are buddy buddy is not true)
              Actually, I really have no hard feelings towards BD. Months before he banned me, he assured me that if he ever does ban me, he's perfectly fine with us still maintaining friendly relations and I intend to hold him to that, despite our disagreements. We'll see what happens with that.
              SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                nwp i did not mean to slander you in any form just clarifying that there was not favoritism towards you here... I personally think that teeverster is hard core secret society and your homosexual comments and your subcommunication mocking Europeans and socialisim, your online game style, your 3 types of women post (i actually did not like it either) etc... just bother teevester/cosy and some other game purist.... I personally think you actually help me a lot with my maddonna whore complex (teevester, you, jws, bd) i said it many times.... And i wish everybody could just post in piece and if people don't like or agree just go to a different post, wowow revolutionary idea...

I also did not get bd banning you but dude come on, you know he is a bit territorial with pf (which gives me a chuckle)

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
              Skills,

Thanks for the highlight reel. It is close to what I remember.

However, there is nothing that can be done to change any of it. What happened, happened. I apologize profusely for my part in it. What more is there to say?

Can we now focus on the future of this forum?

The reason I returned is, I saw it was dying too. BD's idea of not moderating it was a failure. We had gone from too much moderating to none. Both were horrible. I pitched allowing me to run the place as the sole power, and to write new more sensible and clear rules, and to do a moderate amount of moderating as the way to turn things around. Since I have returned, I have banned one person, Impulse, which I am assuming was well received by most. No one wrote me complaining at any rate. And that was soon after he donated $200 when we asked for money to help upgrade the place.

I tried to start a dialog with the actual PUAs here and it did not go well. I tried to begin a dialog on how to fairly decide who should get a verified teacher badge or whatever you want to call it. I also wanted to make a sub forum for PUAs that they could run and name their own moderator for. What I got in return was a lot of bitching about stuff that happened years ago, complaints that I was arrogant, and I was accused if trying to segregate them into a PUA Ghetto. At that point, I decided to back off and allow things to simmer down for a while. To only intervene when I got complaints about bad behavior, and to limit my response to calling people out for their behavior.

Again, I want to change things for the better, but we have to have as a foundation, civil debate, good behavior, fair rules, and mutual respect. I understand the problem of KJs. I do not see a good way to make fair decisions as to who is and isn't a PUA or a KJ. I would love to work that out, but we need to discuss things like that in a civil fashion. I rate the actual PUAs who post here as the most important members we have. They are the only ones who can offer useful advice. I desperately want some system to fairly give them rank, but it has to be crafted so people with useful advice to offer do not get left out because of cliques dominating the process, but does not allow KJs to get rank. I also believe that we need to be civil if we are going to encourage new members to post. If we have people behaving aggressively, this is going to scare off all but the toughest personalities.

I really want to get beyond rehashing the past and to start building a better future for this place.

We are also in hold because BD is likely to pay for new better forum software, this software sucks, but he is in the middle of a business deal that is more important to him. This is a charity/hobby for him. That means we should put off stuff that requires changing the forum and make the changes when we set up the new place. But we can discuss how to improve this place and it's culture.

If anyone wants to contact me privately, try PM or click Contact Us at the bottom of every page, which goes directly to an email account I check every day unless I'm really busy with real life.
              Silver you are the best mod i ever seen in many forums.... Unfortunately you are a Bill Belichich that got handed down the dophins/cardinals players....Unfortunately, this was all design to happened since the get go... bd went against 2 of the biggest gamers/manipulators among manipulators (you guys figure out who the other one is)... so no much you can do....

Comment

Originally posted by K
                Probably the biggest issue is a lack of innovation and engagement, both which feed into each other. Too many factors at play to list.

How many community guys are even in field? And for those who are, how many want to discuss technicals?

Too much vague advice that everyone reads but no one can apply. Too much "think this", not enough "say this." Most inner game anyone needs is don't be a supplicant and go in field.

Even for guys who do get laid, seems like most community guys want fast sex with 7s. How many are trying to hook up with beautiful girls? Cause that's a different game than fast sex with 7s.

The guys on here who really shoot for the hotties, and I know several of them in real life, have more or less a similar approach to game. Good hook tech (think well done cold reads) plus NLP verbals, sex vibe and sex talk, and removing her mental obstacles through setting good frames.

Within that framework there's plenty to discuss. I just don't see much excitement or motivation to do it.
                This is group thinking, (don't blame you) but is just not factual, do me a favor have an open mind and watch this video:

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                  It is pretty much consensus that you are a KJ,
                  Part of the problem with defining what a KJ is has to do with a false bipolar mindset that this forum has with the concept. You're either a worthless KJ or a valuable seducer. Not true!

I am a KJ on many subjects - night game (clubs and bars), cold approach day game pickup etc... That's why I don't talk about those things and never did. The only game I've done is online game, social circle game, and lately referral game (thanks to my poly girlfriend). I'm NOT a KJ on those subjects. Neither am I a KJ on the subject of poly relationship management!

Also Teevster, you must acknowledge which part of the forum I'm posting in - Off Topic, General, Rookie, Playettes, Theory, and Relationships. What's KJ in one forum isn't KJ in another. Relationship management is the topic that most interests me nowadays anyway!

based on the fact that you never gave us any practical posts as per requested.
                  I do have relationship reports, but you're right, I should have gone into more of the practical specifics concerning what I do now (referral game).

this is the only response you will be getting from me.
                  I highly doubt this.

I have spent too much time debating you, a man back then who only had 30 lays
                  As I have said, although lay count does play a role (I'm almost at 50 now), it's not all that matters. Things like poly vs. mono, the types of lays (threesomes, group sex, etc...) and the types of relationships someone is in count for something too.

who believed women could simply be cathegorized in 3 types..
                  An oversimplification, but ok.

but who anyone with at least a bit of field experience can relate to. Damn how I regret wasting my time.
                  I can relate to it. But I wanted to lay out a generic frame, or some basic groundwork within which the complex psychology could be worked out.

Additionally, your experience with women is limited.
                  Limited only in three ways:

1. Lay count (I'm almost at 50).
                  2. A lack of experience with night game and cold approach.
                  3. Limiting myself to only non-mainstream high sex drive women who will be the first to tell you are not like normal women.

Ah I never said I was going to leave the community or stop posting on forums.

I just said I was going to leave THIS forum.
                  Yes, this is what I meant as well. You're not leaving this forum ever!

This is goodbye to sedfast.
                  LOL! See you tomorrow!

Comment

Teevster
                    commented
                    14 hours ago

There was also a desire for power-balance. BD was protecting his diciple such as BD jr. NWP who should have been banned 100 times.
                    The reason I was never banned from here wasn't because of any special treatment from BD or anyone else (despite what you love to imply), but because there wasn't a concrete bannable charge that could be laid against me in accordance with the rules of the forum. Also, many people (mostly silent in public) did, and still do, appreciate me (especially in reference to my relationship management debates, and yes, sexual politics), so there's that.

Comment

Skills360
                      commented
                      21 minutes ago

nwp i did not mean to slander you in any form
                      I'm not accusing you of slander. Just clarifying some inaccuracies.

just clarifying that there was not favoritism towards you here...
                      Agreed. All the mods and admins have always treated me fairly and equally.

I personally think that teeverster is hard core secret society and your homosexual comments
                      You mean my anti-homosexual comments!

and your subcommunication mocking Europeans and socialisim, your online game style, your 3 types of women post (i actually did not like it either) etc...
                      You didn't like my 3 types post? Meh. Ok.

just bother teevester/cosy and some other game purist....
                      I'm willing to move on if they are.

I personally think you actually help me a lot with my maddonna whore complex (teevester, you, jws, bd) i said it many times....
                      Thank you!

And i wish everybody could just post in piece and if people don't like or agree just go to a different post, wowow revolutionary idea...
                      Totally agree!

I also did not get bd banning you but dude come on, you know he is a bit territorial with pf (which gives me a chuckle)
                      Yeah, he banned me despite me technically not breaking any of his five rules. But hey, the man is in love. I can relate. If someone started making fun of my girlfriend like that, it would be difficult for me to remain objective as well. Like I said, no hard feelings against BD.

Comment

I'll put in my two bits (Hi!)

As far as blogs are concerned, pua is pretty dead. Unless you count Girls Chase, or Roosh perhaps. If you go on Youtube there are literally hundreds of men posting "Infield and date to same day lay!" type content. There are guys like Matt Artisan with 600k subscribers, RSD, and countless other guys with ten k subs. If you watch any of these channels, they all almost say exactly the same thing.

Whattsapp has become a big forum alternative. Most people view content with their smart phones, and these groups are thriving in every single city. I know Toronto has at least three Whattsapp groups. I also have a Whattsapp book club with about 25 members.

Instagram takes up everyone's time.

Infinite content. Everyone has information overload.

Personally I don't post because I write this stuff for work. I get paid for it. I've been writing about pickup for twelve years. Unless it's going to make me money, I don't have a reason to write much on forums, since they're low return and high investment. There's not a lot I can learn here anymore. It was super fun when I was starting out, as it was one of the few good places to find info. There were zero youtube videos on pickup in 2007. I think some of the first were from Mehow. "Woo hoo!"

Now I can't even count the number of ebooks, Youtubes, etc about pickup. Then there's Reddit, twitch, and more.

Pua stuff isn't just mainstream... it's almost common knowledge. Just listen to Elliot Hulse, Joe Rogan, or basically any marginally red pilled Youtuber. They and nearly all of their guests grew up on this stuff.

On my blog, 60% of the readers are on mobile. It's a real pain in the ass to type on mobile. That's why people read but don't type. They're not on laptops.

And not to offend you guys, but you keep saying you're "years ahead" of everyone else. But I just see the exact same topics over and over. Pickup isn't complicated. I'd like to see something really new and powerful though. That would be great. I have a hard time coming up with anything new. The only guy I know who knows how to make the same thing sound new is Krauser, because he invented his own language and terminologies.

The culture of pua is pretty dead too, aside from RSD, which has Whattsapp groups in every city. Again, all of the Gurus except maybe Chase are Youtubers now. And there's a dozen more every day.

The new cultures are MGTOW, Redpill, Digital Nomad, culture war and others. They're more interested in Bitcoin than approach anxiety, because the question has been answered, in great depth! If you google Approach Anxiety you'll 260 million hits. People are more interested in complaining about feminism than hearing 99 version of push pull and GFTOG. Most want to hear the ten best countries to live as a location independent and find Poosy Paradise.

In my opinion, this culture is just saturated, and the information isn't new. Maybe that's a good thing. There'll always be guys looking to get good with girls, but with access to so much info, why ask a question on a little forum?

I love coming from MASF. It helped me a lot in my day because there wasn't a lot to choose from. But if I was just starting out I don't even know where I'd begin.
                        Last edited by Zardoz; 01-11-2019, 07:14 AM.
                        I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
                        Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                          Editing a comment
                          zardoz preach it... best video ever let me give it a plug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLSrazktPU&t=7s

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Had a small epiphany last night, that YT/stream/vlog is basically taking over the entire world of advice, DIY & self help. (Talking to young people and realizing how they now use YT exclusively, when there is something they need to figure out...) So yeah, if one PU forum still lives 5 years from now, its probably the forum that attached itself strongly to some youtube channels or similar.. So yeah, both of you more vids please - its very clearly where the future of 'PU' lies
                      Working...
                      X