For Once I Agree With NWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Once I Agree With NWP

Most of you know about my backstory with the poster NWP. We mostly disagree on everything.

Yet I must openly say that he was right when he said that BD was in fact paying for hookers.

Someone sendt me this article today:

http://blackdragonblog.com/2019/01/2...cr4gUjaTg-ehzo

And it is clear that he is in fact banging hookers. Now nothing wrong with that. I, in contrast to NWP don't have a problems with hoes and people who pay for them (for as long as free will is involved and no human trafficking as well as underaged prostitution is taking place).

But I find the whole rationalization funny, tragic and incongruent with the identity of a seducer.

Maybe I should do a break down.

-Teevster

Yeah! i thought ok they use the sugar dating sites to meet the girl and then they seduce them (bait and switch) with no money involve...-----> this for me makes sense (steve jabba did this and took them to a shit hole were he used to live)

what all these other guys are doing which is paying for sex and backward razionalizing as some type of "skill" cause they get it cheaper is retarded...

Nwp got banned from bd blog.... Wish he would have not, he would have gone crazy....

Is the sparks comment, sparks from norway or someone else?

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
      Editing a comment
      I asked Sparxx if it was him, and I can confirm that it is not.

Yeah it is not true seduction at all just a way to get laid and I think we should stick to true seduciton around here. I wondered if I should post that link in online game (about sugar daddy how to). I wanted to provide content to help get newbies posting to the forum since there is a lack of posting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHustler View Post
      Yeah it is not true seduction at all just a way to get laid and I think we should stick to true seduciton around here. I wondered if I should post that link in online game (about sugar daddy how to). I wanted to provide content to help get newbies posting to the forum since there is a lack of posting.
      convincing a girl looking for a sugar daddy to see you for free is seduction...

Negotiating prices and paying for it is not...

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
        Yet I must openly say that he was right when he said that BD was in fact paying for hookers.
        This was one of two reasons why he banned me from his blog. Even though I considered BD a friend (and still do), I do have integrity.

I expressed my outrage when I learned he was paying for sex. I tried to explain to him that this does not set a good example for his customers and followers. Prostitution is anti-seduction and anti-Darwinian. You are using money to bypass your lack of sexual merit, which means you are cheating nature's established system. It's weak. It's beta. And it's embarrassing.

BD's response - "If you disagree with my lifestyle so much, you don't belong here anyway."

The second reason he banned me was because I criticized his wife who, in my estimation, is a Type I Disney princess. She doesn't like BD fucking other women and feels better if he pays for it, since, in her mind, that eliminates the possibility of him or them catching feelings, since it's business.

The promotion of prostitution is a cancer to this community. It is this, more than anything else, that has the potential to destroy us! Yes, even more than slut shaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          Nwp got banned from bd blog.... Wish he would have not, he would have gone crazy....
          I still read his blog. I read the article. It is filled with schizophrenic double think.

First he says that he philosophically agrees with me, that paying for sex is condescending to the man, implies that women aren't heterosexual or that the man isn't attractive (which is an insult), and that it is essentially female supremacy (although he didn't use that term). Then he says that he lives in the real world, and will therefore pay for hookers because time management!

Um......lol.......I live in the real world too. And I don't pay for hookers. So where does that leave us?

Is he implying that you must pay for hookers in order to be sexually satisfied in the real world? Huh? I'm living proof that that's not true. So are many, many other men!

Because I consider him a friend, I feel great sadness for him. I don't care that he banned me. But I do care about him being in denial on the prostitution issue. Is he starting to feel inadequate because he's getting old? Who knows? Nevertheless, this is such a sad development that I have been mourning for a long time,

I'll say it again - The temptation to seek prostitution is the biggest cancer and threat to the seduction community!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

convincing a girl looking for a sugar daddy to see you for free is seduction...

Negotiating prices and paying for it is not...
            I agree with both these statements.

SD dating always seemed like “prostitution” lite” to me.

But there seems to be a loophole....

Based on my reading (so, yeah, somewhat KJ). there are some guys who are seducing these girls without paying them and without lying to them. Look at the link that Hustler posted - that guy is doing it. Also, read the comments in the BD article - some of those guys are doing it too. Ditto for some of the guys who post on the Rosh V forum.

They seem to target girls who are attracted to older men, and provide fun companionship, mentoring, and access to a better lifestyle than the young-but-broke guys.

Comment

This just proves what I suspected - and I have said it to his face - that BD was a quack all along.

Which is the main reason why turning this forum around is so difficult.

Designed by a mountebank, who began spewing gobbledegook about PoS vs TotH and online vs cold approach, even with the shipping of PUAs which TVA brought with him the place began sinking into a state of self-satisfied mediocrity, before PE came along to remind people that it is possible to approach hot babes during the day and bang them quickly. The limiting belief-encrusted reality weaving had become intoxicating.

May this serve as a reminder that game begins outside your comfort zone and the facilities which our hedonistic Western culture has provided for us of late.

There are no magic bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by NWP View Post
                Then he says that he lives in the real world, and will therefore pay for hookers because time management!
                A lesson to learn: If you're going to spend 10-something years on game sites focusing on game, then its best spent actually learning game, rather than spinning an ever-growing spiderweb of excuses.

The guy who never learned any game outside of online, who for years upon years relentlessly and authoritatively argued that online was "of equal value to other forms of game" and "more efficient" (which are KJ claims, that everyone who's good at multiple forms of game disputes), ends up rationalizing prostitution for himself down the road. Because of "time management" IE "inefficiency," of all things. What a trainwreck of wasted time spent on seduction. Don't be this guy, don't completely and totally throw away all your time here, that's as inefficient and wasteful with your PU time as you can possibly be.

Its one thing if your goal is to put in 6-12 months to learn how to "get laid easy with good enough girls" and then get on with your life. But if you're sinking years into this, do yourself the favor of dedicating them to being able to walk outside, meet a girl, hook her interest, and successfully lead the interaction towards sex, so that you never end up in this boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                  Its one thing if your goal is to put in 6-12 months to learn how to "get laid easy with good enough girls" and then get on with your life. But if you're sinking years into this, do yourself the favor of dedicating them to being able to walk outside, meet a girl, hook her interest, and successfully lead the interaction towards sex, so that you never end up in this boat.
                  This is so on point it bears repeating. Clearly the natural progression of "online game only" is prostitution.

Now I understand this statement, might sound controversial. Especially to the guys here, who meet women exclusively from online dating sites. And I'm also aware, that most of these guys feel they have been treated harshly, by the more game-centric guys on this forum. It's not exactly fun to see posts belittling your process for meeting women. However, this article from BD serves as an example, of what happens to the guy who decides to stay on that "online game only" path.

Regardless of constant advice, and suggestions, to learn how to cold approach women, over the years. Personally, I wasn't even surprised to hear about this.

Because by constantly, meeting women from online dating sites, you constantly start your interactions with women. . . far too close to the finish line. Sure, there is some skill required, to not fuck up and take a girl a girl home, who liked your photos, followed up with your messages, and came out to meet you on a date. But in the long run, the level of skill required to pull that off. . . is far too close to negligible. This is why I've often belittled the "online game only" path in the past.

Because even with a mastery of that path, all that person really knows how to do. . . is text and close things out, with girls who'll come out to dates.

And what happens when the novelty-attraction, of online hookup culture dies out? Or you start getting too old, for the majority of the girls on these sites, to feel socially allowed to meet up with you? What happens when girls you message on these sites, gradually stop showing up for dates? What happens when you reach that point, and still want to enjoy a decent sex life? Well, prostitution is the natural progression. . . I'd say there's nothing wrong with it as long as you can own it.

It doesn't have to be that way though. Seriously, if you're still stuck meeting women, exclusively through online. . . do yourself a favor and learn how to hook.

Day game or night game, doesn't really matter. I'm not saying go out and become a master seducer. Just learn how to hook IRL. Learn how to meet an attractive stranger, and inspire her to become, interested and attracted to you. There are several threads here detailing how to go about it. And this is such a crucial aspect, of taking control of your sex life. Because from there, all you have to do is text, set up a date and close things out. And you online guys know how to do that already.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                    Editing a comment
                    online shit is supplemental we dont see eye to eye a lot but the agreement here is your ass should be playing the game in the field!!!!!

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

...Clearly the natural progression of "online game only" is prostitution.
                  Not exactly. What will naturally lead to prostitution is the view that "the purpose of seduction is to find the most efficient (time x $) way to get laid." And this view I've seen it many times espoused on this site. Prostitution is the cheapest way to get laid. (KJ disclaimer here: I've never hired a hooker. But I have friends who do so regularly. They don't have to shower, groom, wardrobe, cover charge for band or dancing venues, drinks, diners... anything. They make an appointment and show as they are. $150 later they're set for a week or two. They make the $150 in 2 to 3 hours of work which they enjoy.)
                  I was doing online only at the time BD was posting on this forum. And it didn't lead me to prostitution. Personal life and protecting my career situations were preventing me from social game or cold approach at the time. I haven't done online in a few years now but, at the time I had fundamental disagreements with BD on the ends and means of online game. I was applying TotH to my online game while he was saying online is the most time efficient way to satisfy his PoS.
                  i do think the goal of the game is to become as good a seducer as you can. And for the masses desperate to get their dick wet I'll say go get a hooker. It's the easiest and cheapest way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
                    Not exactly. What will naturally lead to prostitution is the view that "the purpose of seduction is to find the most efficient (time x $) way to get laid."
                    True. If you never actually get very good at game, and get in the habit of utilizing a series temporary cheat codes over time.

If you actually get good at game, its quite easy to meet and attract girls as you naturally go through life, closing often enough to remain more than satisfied, without the need for any gimmicks or shortcuts or the latest online cheat code that will work for 2 years max (this sugar baby game method is the next chapter in this ongoing temporary cheat code series.) Actually getting good at game fundamentals is the most efficient (time x $) way of getting laid with quality girls by far, but does require a few years of more serious skill building effort where efficiency needs to be of zero concern.

Its a shame that people will put 10 years. . 10 YEARS. . . into this and only come out of it with a string of outdated online cheat codes and a level of game that gets you warmed up sugar babies for a bit less money than Joe Schmoe, until this pool runs dry and the next cheat code needs to be discovered.

10 YEARS and a guy is nowhere close to this?

i do think the goal of the game is to become as good a seducer as you can.
                    Insanity level inefficiency lol.

Comment

Oh for fuck sake! You assholes just can't help yourselves can you! We actually found something that we all agree on: Prostitution is bad and anti-seduction, which runs counter to the goals of this community. We are all united on this. But some of you think that this love fest is just too gay (which is ironic since I'm supposed to be the homophobic one).

For the record, let it be known once again that I have never trashed any form of game. I've never talked shit about night game, day game, cold approaching, or any other kind of game style. I've never passed any negative judgment on anyone's method of pulling girls. With that being said, let's deal with the hate::

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                      Clearly the natural progression of "online game only" is prostitution.
                      What a nonsensical garbage statement. All forms of game (including online game) are about creating a mutual connection with a woman - even if that connection is exclusively physical and based on nothing but sexual lust. The point is that that connection is mutual. Online game achieves that mutual primal connection, just like club game, etc...

Prostitution, by contrast, bypasses that connection and leads to a cold employer/employee situation via financial bribery. Prostitution has nothing to do with any game! It's just pathetic and weak.

Now I understand this statement, might sound controversial.
                      More like completely retarded!

Especially to the guys here, who meet women exclusively from online dating sites. And I'm also aware, that most of these guys feel they have been treated harshly, by the more game-centric guys on this forum.
                      Online daters ARE game-centric.

It's not exactly fun to see posts belittling your process for meeting women.
                      It's not appropriate on a forum that has its own sub-forum dedicated exclusively to online dating! Silvertree has clearly spoken on this issue. All types of game (including online) are treated here as co-equal and worthy of equal respect. Get over it!

However, this article from BD serves as an example, of what happens to the guy who decides to stay on that "online game only" path.
                      No, it doesn't. It really, really doesn't. You have done nothing to establish a connection between his internet game and his recent hooker habit! Correlation is not causation.

Because by constantly, meeting women from online dating sites, you constantly start your interactions with women. . . far too close to the finish line.
                      But that's good! What's wrong with short cuts? As long as that primal and passionate mutual connection is there, it's all good.

Sure, there is some skill required, to not fuck up and take a girl a girl home, who liked your photos, followed up with your messages, and came out to meet you on a date. But in the long run, the level of skill required to pull that off. . . is far too close to negligible.
                      Do you have any experience with online game? Or are you just a complete KJ on this issue? I'm leaning towards the latter!

This is why I've often belittled the "online game only" path in the past.
                      First of all, who said anything about "only?" I haven't hit the dating sites in years. What I have done is tap in to the social circles of the girls I'm fucking whom I met online. For example, I met my girlfriend online and have tapped in to her polyamory circle, and now I'm getting hooked up by her friends (referral game). As a result, I haven't needed to hit the dating sites in a couple years now. Online game leads to social circle game and referral game. There's no need to do online game "only," since online game leads to other things.

We just don't like cold approaching strangers. And as long as we are sexually satisfied with multiple women whom we have a connection of mutual lust with, that's all that matters!

Because even with a mastery of that path, all that person really knows how to do. . . is text and close things out, with girls who'll come out to dates.
                      This statement tells me that you are nothing but a KJ when it comes to online dating!

And what happens when the novelty-attraction, of online hookup culture dies out?
                      HAHAHAHA!!!!! Look around you, pal! Do you see where the world is going? In 100 years, entire countries will exist exclusively online!

Or you start getting too old, for the majority of the girls on these sites, to feel socially allowed to meet up with you?
                      First of all, that's a problem with all types of game, not just online. Second of all, BD actually did write an entire book dedicated to older men seducing younger women who have a fetish for older men. It's actually quite good.

What happens when girls you message on these sites, gradually stop showing up for dates?
                      Once you're 75, you'll be considered a sad only dork going to night clubs. Mark my words.

What happens when you reach that point, and still want to enjoy a decent sex life? Well, prostitution is the natural progression. . .
                      Based on your logic, prostitution is the natural progression of age, regardless of game style. Except paying for it isn't a "decent sex life." It's a miserable sex life. I'll take a sharp razor and literally castrate myself before I pay a woman even one penny for sex!

Seriously, if you're still stuck meeting women, exclusively through online. . . do yourself a favor and learn how to hook.
                      There is no "exclusively" about it. Once you develop a decent rotation of women from online, you start tapping into their social circles. They introduce you to people (both men and women). And a new pool of prospects opens up for you. Like I said, I haven't hit the dating sites in years because of social circle and referral game.

Tell me again why I should approach strangers when I'm getting the same results as you?

Day game or night game, doesn't really matter. I'm not saying go out and become a master seducer. Just learn how to hook IRL.
                      Tell me again why I should approach strangers when I'm getting the same results as you?

And this is such a crucial aspect, of taking control of your sex life.
                      Let's see: I have a girlfriend, two regular fuck buddies, enjoy banging my girlfriend's friends semi-regularly, and even experience the occasional orgy with her and her poly circle. Thanks dude, but I think I have everything under control, lol.

Seriously guys, not all of us have the temperament to approach strangers cold. The good news is that it is completely unnecessary to have a spectacular sex life! Now can you please keep your hate to yourself? No one here is bashing your style!

Comment

Not exactly. What will naturally lead to prostitution is the view that "the purpose of seduction is to find the most efficient (time x $) way to get laid."
                        Not exactly. As a pleasure of sex guy, I'd say - "the purpose of seduction is to find the most efficient way to establish a mutual primal connection with a woman in order to get laid based on mutual attraction." The larger purpose of this is to develop a harem of multiple women so that you can have a decent rotation. Why do you want a decent rotation? Two reasons: 1. You want no one single woman to have too much power or leverage over you because you want to avoid oneitis and all those other beta behaviors that come with being desperate. And 2. You want to avoid going out to hunt for new women. If you have a regular rotation of six women whom you can call for sex at any time, you don't have to hunt anymore (thank god). Even if three leave, you still have another three. Any number below three, however, is unacceptable.

Prostitution is the cheapest way to get laid.
                        What????? I had sex with my girlfriend on our first date. Do you know how much money I spent on her? Zero dollars and zero cents! I bought myself a coffee and she bought her own!

If I hire a hooker, can I get laid for free? If not, this makes nonsense of your absurd claim that prostitution is the cheapest!

(KJ disclaimer here: I've never hired a hooker.
                        So.......are you saying that your game style is more financially expensive than paying for a hooker? That's sad.

But I have friends who do so regularly. They don't have to shower, groom, wardrobe, cover charge for band or dancing venues, drinks, diners... anything.
                        Showering and grooming are things that I do anyway, regardless of the state of my sex life. Same thing with paying attention to my wardrobe. And I don't pay any cover charges because I never go to such places. Just meet the girl from online at a Starbucks.

They make an appointment and show as they are. $150 later they're set for a week or two.
                        If I had to pay 150 dollars to get laid, I'd kill myself!

They make the $150 in 2 to 3 hours of work which they enjoy.)
                        Right, but prostitution is the cheapest. LMFAO!!!!!

And for the masses desperate to get their dick wet I'll say go get a hooker. It's the easiest and cheapest way
                        No, it's one of the most expensive. Seriously, paying women for sex is for losers. Prostitution is not cheap. Online dating is cheap. Social circle game is cheap. Referral game is cheap. Prostitution is expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                          A lesson to learn: If you're going to spend 10-something years on game sites focusing on game, then its best spent actually learning game, rather than spinning an ever-growing spiderweb of excuses.
                          Online game IS game. Unless you're paying for hookers, you can't have a rotation of multiple women in your life if you have no game.

The guy who never learned any game outside of online, who for years upon years relentlessly and authoritatively argued that online was "of equal value to other forms of game" and "more efficient" (which are KJ claims, that everyone who's good at multiple forms of game disputes), ends up rationalizing prostitution for himself down the road.
                          No he doesn't. A sample of "one" is not authoritative. And like I said, there's no need to do online game only. First develop a decent rotation of girls from online. Then tap into their social circle, extended social networks, and even family. But there is still no reason to cold approach if you don't want to.

Because of "time management" IE "inefficiency," of all things. What a trainwreck of wasted time spent on seduction. Don't be this guy, don't completely and totally throw away all your time here, that's as inefficient and wasteful with your PU time as you can possibly be.
                          I've developed a decent harem without cold approaching. I'd say my time here has been well spent. Learning about confidence, outcome independence, psychological dominance, having options, and alpha male behaviors has been a godsend. It has accomplished miraculous things for my sex life! I owe this community a lot. But there is still no need to cold approach if you don't want to.

Its one thing if your goal is to put in 6-12 months to learn how to "get laid easy with good enough girls" and then get on with your life. But if you're sinking years into this, do yourself the favor of dedicating them to being able to walk outside, meet a girl, hook her interest, and successfully lead the interaction towards sex,
                          Why? By any measure, my sex life can be referred to as successful. If I lose all of these girls AND completely lose access to the social circles that allowed me to obtain them, I'll just go back to online dating (which I didn't have to do in years) and just repeat the process.

so that you never end up in this boat.
                          I'll never be with a prostitute in any case, because I find the idea of paying a woman for sex to be disgusting, female supremacist, and contrary to what turns me on about sex (mutual passion). So I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                          X