Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy posts about a rape fantasy fulfilled with a woman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy posts about a rape fantasy fulfilled with a woman.

Pretty intense. A good read. Makes you wonder.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments...ried_i/c5h6utk

Originally posted by Sensation View Post
    Pretty intense. A good read. Makes you wonder.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments...ried_i/c5h6utk
    He sounds more drained by this than she was.

If its a role play and she feels safe, the sky is the limit for some girls.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
      If its a role play and she feels safe, the sky is the limit for some girls.
      Given enough trust on both sides, it really is.

Men tend to be rather boring when it comes to sexual fantasies anyway.

Nick

Comment

Interesting discussion on that thread. Sounds like the guy felt like he went too far, despite not getting the safe word. She probably got so caught up she couldn't turn back, she was deep in her emotions and he went with her. Even in this kind of extreme role play, the guy has to be in control of his own emotions, to reign things in, or it goes bad in the long term. You have to have a feel for the line between dramatic and traumatic.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyFresh
          I read it twice but didn't really get it. Can someone explain it to me? From what I understand, he brutally fucked her and she never said the safe word. He feels like he actually raped her and feels like a monster?

FWIW he referenced this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwikQxsF4AY

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyFresh
            I read it twice but didn't really get it. Can someone explain it to me? From what I understand, he brutally fucked her and she never said the safe word. He feels like he actually raped her and feels like a monster?
            He went "full-on scenario role-play" with her.

Not "start from a point, end at a point" role-play where you suddenly decide to start and end it.

Imagine actually raping a girl while you are breaking into her house and wearing a mask.
            Imagine your shortness of breath, all that adrenaline, your brain screaming at you to stop because it is programmed to do so.
            He experienced that whole act. He lived it.

In the end it doesn't really matter if you have her consent.

If it really was full-on scenario role-play, and it sounds like it was,
            it will stick with him for the rest of his life.

As it should. If this doesn't get to you in some way, you are probably some kind of a sociopath.

Nick
            Last edited by NiccoloDaVinci; 07-23-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

The OP was boring and thinks like a chick :
              "oh look at me, i acted like a real raper ! it was so intense and i felt so bad about it i will never do it again, I AM A MONSTER"

btw the comments are funny

So what ? Girls like rape... DUH !

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
                He went "full-on scenario role-play" with her.

Not "start from a point, end at a point" role-play where you suddenly decide to start and end it.

Imagine actually raping a girl while you are breaking into her house and wearing a mask.
                Imagine your shortness of breath, all that adrenaline, your brain screaming at you to stop because it is programmed to do so.
                He experienced that whole act. He lived it.

In the end it doesn't really matter if you have her consent.

If it really was full-on scenario role-play, and it sounds like it was,
                it will stick with him for the rest of his life.

As it should. If this doesn't get to you in some way, you are probably some kind of a sociopath.

Nick
                I always knew i was a bit fucked up but I just learned I was a sociopath! Haha

Nick, do you really mean this? Because I think I've done much worse than the guy: for me there was no discussion before the rape role play. At all. No safe word, not even agreeing on doing it. It just happened spontaneously.

The first time, I was having sex with a girl who I had anal with before. So we where having sex and I tried to have anal with her again but this time she said no... I did it anyway, even though she was pretty vocal in her disagreement. But I knew she was a kinky girl who loved to have the shit dominated out of her.

The second time, I made the chick cry... in the end no entrance though. You can read it here http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...(FPL-Olympics) (last few paragraphs).

And well, even though I had fun in both cases (and busted a massive nut in the first case), I didn't feel anything special at all. Maybe a hightened sense of awesomeness

Do I have to get myself checked out? lol

Comment

Dude, I don't know man. Everybody has their own code to live by.

Coming from a BDSM background, my code is heavily based on consent.
                  I can do whatever I want to a girl, as long as there is consent.

I wasn't there so I can't really say if you went too far or not.
                  It's up to you to decide how important consent is in your book.

Nick

Back on topic: "Consentful play-rape" and "actually dressing up, hiding and then performing rape
                  while holding her down and forcing yourself inside her with her consent" are two very different things.

It's like the difference between jumping into a swimmingpool from a height of a 3 meter diving tower and
                  jumping into empty space while bungee jumping from a bridge over the Gorges du Verdon.

In both cases, full-on scenario rape-play and bungee jumping,
                  you basically know that you are save, but your nervous system still goes haywire.
                  Last edited by NiccoloDaVinci; 07-24-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Dude, I don't know man. Everybody has their own code to live by.

It's up to you to decide how important consent is in your book..
                    Legally I agree with you, but sometimes you just "know" that what she truly wants is to get raped.

I am all for consent, of course, but thats only because we need to draw the line somewhere. The real line is far beyond the legal line, and sometimes it is not even clear that there is a line.

With some girls (minority, certainly), I sincerely believe that they enjoy whatever it is that you can dish out. So it becomes your job to draw your own line.

Another related thing- I think guys hate rape and rapists with passion because at some level they are not the ones doing the rape. My theory is that rape is evolutionary robbery of territory. Murder is certainly much worse than rape (in most cases) as a crime and yet, it doesn't evoke such a passionate anger response in me. It cannot be all righteous indignation and moral high ground and chivalry.

Comment

I acted out a rape fantasy before, at her suggestion. TBH, I only did it once and it wasn't nearly as intense as that guy described, but then I really was torn inside because I always had it in the back of my mind that what I was doing was wrong or too far.

If I ever did it again, I'd probably go much further, mostly due to all the crazy shit I've read since then. But still, I would never ask for such a thing from her.

Comment

It's up to you to decide how important consent is in your book.
                        I have zero experience in the BDSM scene, but I don't understand the point of consent. If you know it's for fakesies, doesn't it ruin the whole thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                          If you know it's for fakesies, doesn't it ruin the whole thing?
                          Not really. Keep in mind, the level of role play I'm talking about is her giving you an extra key and
                          you actually entering into her apartment at a random time during the night, wearing a mask,
                          snatching her in her sleep, holding her down, trying to keep her silent and trying to fuck her while she fights you,
                          which starts out as a huge struggle and ends up you fucking a pile of shivering and sobbing mess.

I've only done this "full-on scenario rape play" once in my life and I ended up with scratches, bitemarks, a pulled muscle and a black eye.

I'm glad I got her consent on tape beforehand, because she was one of those "never breaks character during role plays" girls.

It was very real. And I would have to think long and hard before I would consider ever doing anything like that again.

I have zero experience in the BDSM scene, but I don't understand the point of consent.
                          I'm not sure how your interpretation of "consent" has anything to do with the BDSM scene.

You gotta ask yourself: How would I feel if somebody made me perform a sexual act against my will?

Now try to understand what the girl that cried felt like.

Example: You getting fucked up the ass might be pleasureable - still, would you want somebody to do it? Wouldn't somebody attempting to do so feel like attempted rape?

There you have your answer regarding consent.

To be honest, it really concerns me that I have to explain the concept of "consent" to you.

Nick

ps: Also, as seduction professionals, we have really no business in making our girls do stuff that we could not get consent for by using speech or arousal.

Comment

I'm not sure how your interpretation of "consent" has anything to do with the BDSM scene.

You gotta ask yourself: How would I feel if somebody made me perform a sexual act against my will?

Now try to understand what the girl that cried felt like.

Example: You getting fucked up the ass might be pleasureable - still, would you want somebody to do it? Wouldn't somebody attempting to do so feel like attempted rape?

There you have your answer regarding consent.

To be honest, it really concerns me that I have to explain the concept of "consent" to you.

Nick

ps: Also, as seduction professionals, we have really no business in making our girls do stuff that we could not get consent for by using speech or arousal.
                            Well, I was talking about EXPLICIT consent. I am obviously not talking about ever doing anything against a girl's will -that's proper rape and that's really bad, mmmmmkay. (Bolded for any potential psycho out there reading this)

What I am talking about, is doing things without her explicit agreement. You know she's ok with it, but you haven't talked about it before. That makes it really hot for her, because it makes her feel like you are doing whatever you want with her, without asking. And it's even hotter because it's unexpected, spontaneous, etc.

But you do need to watch carefully where her boundaries are. In my example (the girl who almost cried), I stopped when I understood it wasn't fun for her anymore. She was mad at me for a few minutes, and then we fucked again

Not really. Keep in mind, the level of role play I'm talking about is her giving you an extra key and
                            you actually entering into her apartment at a random time during the night, wearing a mask, snatching her in her sleep,
                            But she knows it's you and she's expecting you. She's probably not even asleep, just touching herself thinking of what's coming. It's for fakesies!

holding her down, trying to keep her silent and trying to fuck her while she fights you,
                            which starts out as a huge struggle and ends up you fucking a pile of shivering and sobbing mess.

I've only done this "full-on scenario rape play" once in my life and I ended up with scratches, bitemarks, a pulled muscle and a black eye.
                            OK I think I understand now. It's the violence part that makes the whole difference between real and fake. That's something I couldn't really conceive because I am not strong enough to force myself unto even a small skinny woman. Whatever I do, there will always be implicit consent - or I'll be lying on the floor bleeding.

Comment

Reminds me of this autistic girl who posted about being a sex slave for a weekend and how much she loved being objectified.
                              A long read but I've never come across anything like it. Very graphic, no safe word, not for the faint of heart.

http://fayekane.blogspot.ca/2010/09/...s-done-to.html

Comment

Working...
                              X