Long-Term Satisfaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-Term Satisfaction

This is going to be written tomorrow, but I'm drunk and on my phone, and as a result am putting this here as a reminder to myself as well as incentive to actually come back and do it. Otherwise this will be here forever. Hooray beer!

Beer is better than this thread. Boom

Comment

Originally posted by Z View Post
      This is going to be written tomorrow, but I'm drunk and on my phone, and as a result am putting this here as a reminder to myself as well as incentive to actually come back and do it. Otherwise this will be here forever. Hooray beer!
      Hall of Fame stuff right there.^^^

Comment

Well it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Anyone have any clue what I was going to write about?

Comment

Well it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Anyone have any clue what I was going to write about?
          Long-term satisfaction?

Comment

Lol.
            Originally posted by gridlock View Post
            Beer is better than this thread. Boom
            Lol!
            Originally posted by Sase View Post
            Hall of Fame stuff right there.^^^
            Lol
            Lol
            Originally posted by zylya View Post
            Long-term satisfaction?
            Lol

Comment

meatspin

Anyone have any clue what I was going to write about?
              Yes, it was right before you went home with the tranny. You said something about longterm satisfaction could only be acheived when the chick - apart from a really great rack and a tight butt - also had a great pair of balls to play with. You said there was a great facebook update to write about it. We said "whooooa, bro! write it on sedfast or some other anonymous website before writing a long-ass post about sucking sweaty balls on facebook". Guess you took our advice. Or did you?

In your defence you were quite drunk.

Nah, just kidding.

Or am I? Check FB asap....

Comment

Working...
              X