No announcement yet.

Russians more dominate (sic) than whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Actually Russian and i happen to get very offended by all of this!

I am going to find all of you individually, wrestle you to the death and then feed you to my Bear/Mountain lion!

On a more serious Note, being Russian doesn't bring me many benefits when it comes to pick-up aside from being able to Speak perfect Russian and English so i can do Pick-up on both races

Also did you know, The Russians sold Alaska to the Americans!

Comment

Originally posted by naughty_monkey™ View Post

Of course they did... they had enough bears and mountain lions for pets already and they needed some drinking money!

Comment

I love how this thread has gotten totally orphaned from the original one I was making fun of.

HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapfinger View Post
          Well, its locked so you can blow me (watch the teeth).
          Oh yes, come here now and I'll do that for you. I won't use teeth, promise.

Comment

Originally posted by naughty_monkey™ View Post
            I am Actually Russian and i happen to get very offended by all of this!

I am going to find all of you individually, wrestle you to the death and then feed you to my Bear/Mountain lion!

On a more serious Note, being Russian doesn't bring me many benefits when it comes to pick-up aside from being able to Speak perfect Russian and English so i can do Pick-up on both races

You are not real Russian! All true Russians know that Russia did not SELL Alaska, Russia LEASED it to America for 100 years! But greedy Americans do not give Alaska back!

Because I was born in Alaska, I am REAL Russian, with a chlen every bit as big as Tubarao's!

Comment

Lovergirl: Can i suck your dick too?

Comment

Originally posted by JetSetJim View Post
                You are not real Russian! All true Russians know that Russia did not SELL Alaska, Russia LEASED it to America for 100 years! But greedy Americans do not give Alaska back!

Because I was born in Alaska, I am REAL Russian, with a chlen every bit as big as Tubarao's!
                женщины любят большие члены!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Say what??

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Boyfriend View Post
                      Champion fucker of Princesses and nuns:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]427[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                        Best thread ever officially now.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                          [video
                          The number of black women wearing small gold hats that Rasputin put the rail to was too high to count. Even when he suddenly and inexplicably was clean-shaven they were powerless under his spell.

Comment

That is IT! JetSetJim i am going to hunt you down and beat you to the death with my MASSIVE chlen and then feed you to my Bear/mountain lion!

PS. Every true Russian knows that the Russians who signed the lease were VERY drunk and forgot all about it, so as far as any Russian is concerned, Alaska is still Siberia

Comment

Working...
                            X