Another taken man's proposal....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another taken man's proposal....lol

I must have "jumpoff" tattooed on my head in invisible ink that only guys can see, or something, lol. Some of you all remember the married guy proposing that I come live in a house of his and have his baby and he would pay me 3000 dollars a month, right? Yeah I'm pretty sure that was complete bullshit or part of his sex fantasy or something but last night I got an "offer' from yet another guy!! LMAO

I haven't even had sex with this guy yet. I've known him online for a few years and he is on my facebook and I met him through my 4 yr guy. He recently got engaged to be married but since then has been telling me he is planning on coming my way for business soon and wants to hook up. He says set aside 24 hrs for him and that he has a vasectomy and wants to try to cum in me at least 10 times during his stay. Interesting "goal", but ok. He's good looking and muscular and once told me he was fucking his boss who is a married 40 yr old woman and that some guy paid him to have sex with his fiance. We used to flirt more back a couple of years ago and he was rather entertaining, lol and creative with texts and stuff. He is a senior paralegal at a large worldwide company and makes good money.

In any case last night he sent me some text about how he and I are going to be seeing each other forever and I was like wtf, since I didn't know we were seeing each other at all and I haven't actually met him yet. Then he informed me that he was going to also be flying me out to where he lives (near Washington DC, where he works). He said he is also plannning on flying me to Miami and Arizona where he has male friends that he says are "cool as fans" and will cover for him. He said it will be all expenses paid for me every time and that all I have to do is have sex with him whenever he wants, even after he is married. I was like yeah, that's nice but I have 5 kids and can't just pop off any time I want to and have to make arrangements for them before I go anywhere so he says he will give me plenty of notice beforehand.

Then he says he is coming here in 3 weeks and that after that he is going to be flying me to Arizona and I will meet with him and one of his male friends there. (Am I supposed to be having threesomes with them or something? No idea, lmao.)

Sheesh, this stuff really makes me wonder if every married guy that has a little money isn't making "arrangements" like this to fuck women on the side in order to guarantee extra sex. SMH......

How old are your online photos?

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post

Sheesh, this stuff really makes me wonder if every married guy that has a little money isn't making "arrangements" like this to fuck women on the side in order to guarantee extra sex. SMH......
    Yes. It's not just about having extramarital sex. I think it's a pretty strong fantasy to have that kind of power over a mistress. But it's pretty much a AFC-fantasy unless you are filthy rich, and them you don't have to beg for it like your friend here. This guy is going to disappoint you - especially physically.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapfinger View Post
      How old are your online photos?
      Um, the most recent one is probably a couple months old, but he's seen more recent pics of me because we text occasionally. Why? LOL

Yes. It's not just about having extramarital sex. I think it's a pretty strong fantasy to have that kind of power over a mistress. But it's pretty much a AFC-fantasy unless you are filthy rich, and them you don't have to beg for it like your friend here. This guy is going to disappoint you - especially physically.
      Yeah, it might be just a fantasy thing that they like to talk about too. EYEROLL, lol. I don't really take it seriously. I don't know how rich this guy is but he's not doing bad for himself and he does go on vacation constantly because he's always putting up vacation pics on facebook and he has 4 kids so I know thats not cheap!! The woman he is engaged to also appears to have a lot of money and travels out of the country sometimes without him for work, so who knows maybe he plans on spending hers on women all over the place, lmao. Wouldn't surprise me.

I never saw the power aspect of it but I guess thats true that it would make someone feel kinda powerful. Hmmmmm.....

Comment

Most wealthy/semi-wealthy men are AFC's who are most comfortable with the hooker/john dynamic, even if it is just to frame things and they can't or won't carry through on it. It's called "Madonna/Whore" for a reason.

Comment

At its innermost core, the baseline difference between an AFC and a master seducer is that the AFC tries to appeal to a woman's sexual generosity while the master seducer tries to appeal to her sexual selfishness.

So the AFC tries to earn her affection. The financially poor chump tries to bribe the woman by taking her to dinner, being chivalrous, paying for everything, and generally being nice to her the same way someone is nice when they want something from a person and have no leverage over them other than the niceness.

Financially rich AFCs are bolder and try to turn all women into honest prostitutes without any romantic illusions. They'll just offer straight up cash in exchange for sex or an all expense paid trip to Hawaii in exchange for a threesome.

The master seducer, on the other hand, whether he is rich or poor, doesn't try to earn anything and is deeply insulted by women who insist that he must. He offers sex in exchange for sex and doesn't see her as doing him any sort of a favor whatsoever.

When a man shifts his thinking from "women are asexuals" to "women are heterosexuals," he has just made the most important mind shift he can possibly make. Everything else is just gravy that will work itself out. For example, men have madonna/whore and shame women who don't enslave men as "cheap sluts" because he thinks that enslaving a man is a sign that she respects herself. After all, why would she "give" it away for free if she is an asexual? This is a kind of "Stockholm Syndrome" which female golddiggers have brainwashed these men with. So now these manginas take up the cause of their female enslavers while the golddiggers cheer them on and assist them in their "slut shaming."

The essence of a master seducer is someone who can see through all that and actually perceives reality the way it really is. We may all be on diffferent levels of skill and experience in this community, but as long as the mental shift from AFC to seducer has been made, you're on your way. You can take your time with everything else. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself. But as long as a man makes that mental shift, he's one of us as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, many women have consciously decided to supress their sexuality. They don't want sex or seducers. They just want a chump who will perform gender neutral activities for them, and they hate the fact that they have to have sex with these chumps, even if it is only occasional.

No matter how good you are in this game, you cannot game these types of golddiggers.

For example, I was on a first date today with a woman who my fuck buddy (soon to be MLTR) hooked me up with. All she wanted to know was what I do for a living. I refused to answer and dodged the question until she finally pissed me off and said:

"Why are you embarrassed to answer? Are you a janitor or something?"

So I decided to give her my standard lie that I give on dating sites: "Oh no, I wish. I'm his assistent. But one day he called in sick and let me use his mop. He wasn't impressed with my work though, which sucks because I always had this vision that when he retires he'll hand the keys over to me and tell me to make him proud. That would have been a good day in my life, but oh well, I suppose I have other dreams to pursue. Maybe I'll start my own business and become a billionaire. Who knows? But I'll always keep a mop close to my bedside as a reminder of where I've been."

She wasn't impressed and we ended the date awkwardly (for her that is). I doubt I'll call her again.... My FB doesn't seem to want me sleeping with girls who are similar to her (the fuck buddy). Hmmm....

Comment

For example, I was on a first date today with a woman who my fuck buddy (soon to be MLTR) hooked me up with. All she wanted to know was what I do for a living. I refused to answer and dodged the question until she finally pissed me off and said:

"Why are you embarrassed to answer? Are you a janitor or something?"

So I decided to give her my standard lie that I give on dating sites: "Oh no, I wish. I'm his assistent. But one day he called in sick and let me use his mop. He wasn't impressed with my work though, which sucks because I always had this vision that when he retires he'll hand the keys over to me and tell me to make him proud. That would have been a good day in my life, but oh well, I suppose I have other dreams to pursue. Maybe I'll start my own business and become a billionaire. Who knows? But I'll always keep a mop close to my bedside as a reminder of where I've been."

She wasn't impressed and we ended the date awkwardly (for her that is). I doubt I'll call her again.... My FB doesn't seem to want me sleeping with girls who are similar to her (the fuck buddy). Hmmm....
            You have GOT to let go of this idea that just because a woman wants to know what you do she is a golddigger!! Its just a normal part of getting to know a person and makes you seem sketchy when you won't answer the question! Also if you appear to have NO JOB it is a turnoff and makes her fear you are going to try and leech off of her because there are plenty of men that do that. If a guy refuses to tell me what he does I am going to be suspicious and not trust him and its not due to wanting his money.

Comment

Also if you appear to have NO JOB it is a turnoff and makes her fear you are going to try and leech off of her because there are plenty of men that do that.
              With this mindset, she is screening for a provider. Which seems to fit the definition of golddigger (maybe not the extreme version). She's trying to force the provider frame onto him. Why would she care if her fuckbuddy has a good job? It doesn't affect his dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                With this mindset, she is screening for a provider. Which seems to fit the definition of golddigger (maybe not the extreme version). She's trying to force the provider frame onto him. Why would she care if her fuckbuddy has a good job? It doesn't affect his dick.
                Because social status is important to women. Im not fucking a bum off the street or some guy that works at McDonald's because I perceive him as low value. Its not about getting his money.

Comment

Because social status is important to women. Im not fucking a bum off the street or some guy that works at McDonald's because I perceive him as low value. Its not about getting his money.
                  Correction: Social status is important to you. Referring to another person as "low value" when you know nothing about them besides their job is shallow and unattractive. I have plenty of friends who work at or near minimum wage, they are fine people. I assume then it is okay for men to perceive you as low value for being old and sleeping with many men, right?

Comment

This only applies when women perceive that there is a risk that the relationship will be observed by her social circle. For example, when women are on vacation, they'll fuck a bum off the street in a heartbeat if they think he's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Math_Man View Post
                      Correction: Social status is important to you. Referring to another person as "low value" when you know nothing about them besides their job is shallow and unattractive. I have plenty of friends who work at or near minimum wage, they are fine people. I assume then it is okay for men to perceive you as low value for being old and sleeping with many men, right?
                      Some men do! In any case you are 22. Its perfectly acceptable for your friends to be working at or near minimum wage. A 40 yr old man who hasn't moved up at all is much less attractive, whether I am on vacation or not!! It implies laziness and I'm not sure there is anything less sexy when you get to be a little older.

My ex husband has a Master's degree and when we got married he had just graduated college and had big plans to be in ministry. Now he is almost 40 and working at a practically minimum wage, very low value job. Believe me I've lost a lot of respect for him due to that. You can get angry with me all you want but I'm just stating the facts. Women do care about that stuff. Maybe not 20 year old girls because at that age no one expects much out of guys. Get a little older and your lack of drive to succeed makes you seem unsexy.

Comment

Some men do! In any case you are 22. Its perfectly acceptable for your friends to be working at or near minimum wage. A 40 yr old man who hasn't moved up at all is much less attractive, whether I am on vacation or not!! It implies laziness and I'm not sure there is anything less sexy when you get to be a little older.

My ex husband has a Master's degree and when we got married he had just graduated college and had big plans to be in ministry. Now he is almost 40 and working at a practically minimum wage, very low value job. Believe me I've lost a lot of respect for him due to that. You can get angry with me all you want but I'm just stating the facts. Women do care about that stuff. Maybe not 20 year old girls because at that age no one expects much out of guys. Get a little older and your lack of drive to succeed makes you seem unsexy.
                        Lol, it implies laziness? Why do I get the feeling that you wouldn't say the same about a trust fund baby or someone who simply inherited their parents business. No, it is just the poor guys who are unattractive due to their "lack of drive." I also don't know what "facts" you are talking about since you have stated none. Trust me, people working at McDonalds have drive, they just cannot find better work for whatever reason, and effort is usually not one of them. I do believe you that you would lose respect for someone for being forced to work minimum wage at the age of 40. Personally I show respect and compassion for people in tough situations, but I am aware people like you exist. Unfortunately.

But yes, some men do think that about you, and you are the female equivalent of those men. So the male version of you would say you are a "whore." I am just "stating the facts." But then again, some men don't care if you slept with other guys, and they are the better men. Just like some women don't care if a guy has a low paying job, and they are the better women.

I suggest you also read some books on the economy or get a subscription to the Economist or something like that. For being 36 you should have a better understanding of the job market by now. You should learn the factors that affect employment. A lot of it is out of ones own control.

Comment

You have GOT to let go of this idea that just because a woman wants to know what you do she is a golddigger!! Its just a normal part of getting to know a person and makes you seem sketchy when you won't answer the question!
                          I think I didn't make myself clear. She didn't just ask me what I do for a living once or twice in a casual manner. She asked me this over and over again in a persistent and somewhat interogatory tone. I can't describe it here but you'd know the difference if you heard it. It was not in the spirit of a casual ice breaker. She kept pushing and pushing and pushing the conversation towards gender neutral/professional subjects relentlessly.

Good thing I read the book "The Anatomy of Female Power." I actually memorized many of the responses from there. Here is, more or less, how our conversation went:

Note: I'm reconstructing this from memory so it's not exact but it's in the ballpark.

Her: So what do you do for a living?
                          Me: Lots of things. I enjoy living in the moment.
                          Her: No, I mean how do you support yourself?
                          Me: I go to the bank and take money out.
                          Her: And where does the money come from?
                          Me: The Federal Reserve Bank prints it.
                          Her: LOL, you know what I mean.
                          Me: I'm a bouncer at a strip club.
                          Her: Really?
                          Me: No, but I do okay.
                          Her: Like how much do you make?
                          Me: Enough to pay for this coffee.
                          Her: Is it enough to own your own place?
                          Me: So, I'm starting to see what you look for in a man.
                          Her: What's that supposed to mean?
                          Me: Let's not talk about work. So you mentioned you just got out of a relationship?
                          Her: Yeah, he was a loser. I haven't dated a lot lately. So are you finally gonna tell me?
                          Me: So what personal qualities do you look for in a guy?
                          Her: Well I'd like to know what he does. Why are you so embarrassed? Are you a janitor or something?

Usually, my dates don't go like this because I usually gravitate more towards gender based sexual subjects instead of professional/financial ones. But everytime I tried to steer the convo to something less gender neutral she tried to bring it back to work, work, work, money, money, money. She kept shooting down every opportunity I gave her to talk about something social/personal.

Contrast this bitch with my current fuck buddy who set me up with her. Her and I have been sleeping together for four months and I didn't tell her I was an attorney until one month ago. She shrugged and said, "cool." And then she asked a few things about Family Law and then quickly got off the subject. I also remember when we first met, I complimented her on her interesting choice of topics (she wanted to talk about the amount of men women sleep with vs. what they verbally say, which transitioned into a short conversation about the secret open marriages of politicians) and she responded to my compliment by saying something like, "Well yeah, I don't want to talk about boring shit like work, or what we do for a living or anything," or something to that effect. That was four months ago. She's a keeper. I screen girls like this for golddigger tendencies rather quickly and the freaks tend to want to focus the topic on love, Hollywood celebrities, our past relationships, pop culture, and other gender based subjects. They don't give a shit how I make money!

Also if you appear to have NO JOB it is a turnoff and makes her fear you are going to try and leech off of her because there are plenty of men that do that.
                          Contrast this with this quote from Hitori: "My relationship with men runs on a completely different mental circuit than my relationship with money."

If I show any desire to take money from her or freeload off of her in any way, she can next me then. Sexually liberated women (in my extensive experience with them) who don't suffer from peer pressure or cultural programming don't give a shit about gender neutral matters and would never allow a guy they're fucking to take a single penny from them. This is just not a problem for them. This is why I have sharply confined 100 percent of my experience with women to the sexual free spirit category. They are the only women who are worth it anyway. I just don't bother with the non-freaks.

If a guy refuses to tell me what he does I am going to be suspicious and not trust him and its not due to wanting his money.
                          Right, it's due to your desire to conform your public image to what is socially acceptable to others, which shouldn't matter anymore than you should be worried that people will find out you attend swingers parties. Just don't tell them!

And you shouldn't be worried about things which haven't happened, like a guy trying to freeload off of you when he has shown no desire to do that.

Comment

Because social status is important to women.
                            That is stupid, pathetic, and sheep-like. You mean like the social status of going to a swingers party and fucking guys off of craigslist? JUST DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE! IS THAT SO HARD?

Goddammit!!!! This is the culturally brainwashed part of your personality I really fucking HATE! You don't seem to give a shit about social status when it comes to sex, but you do give a shit about it when it comes to money?

No! Social status is NOT important to sexual free spirits! In fact, they tend to enthusiastically go against social trends! I've fucked 20 women in my life thus far and I have chosen them very carefully from the freak category for a reason. None of them knew what I do for a living until after a minimum of a month of fucking me! They didn't ask! And if they did ask, it was casual and they didn't push it, especially after I responded with a smart ass remark!

Social status is not important to any woman whom I have ever stuck my dick into! And my dick has never been lonely because of it! You just have to screen for sexual liberation and you have to be okay with fucking women whom cultural brainwashing tells you are "trash." These are the best women in the world and the horniest! Yes, their enthusiasm for sex can burn you (just look at my pediatrician ex), but it is soooooo worth it to have a partner who wants you for your gender based qualities and not your gender neutral ones that she can technically obtain from another woman.

Im not fucking a bum off the street
                            LOL! Bums off the street don't want to fuck you. They're too busy trying to keep warm.

or some guy that works at McDonald's because I perceive him as low value. Its not about getting his money.
                            Do you perceive a guy off of craiglist as "high value?" Who gives a fuck about cultural value anyway? This is the triple benefit to confining your sex life only to freaks:

1. Best, most frequent, and most enthusaistic sex the man will ever have, with a real possibility of it involving threesomes, orgies, and the like.

2. Freaks are absolute believers in a gender neutral economy, and therefore, see your money as irrelevent as long as you are self sufficient (live on your own, have a car, and can pay for your half of every social engagement that involves money).

3. They are independent thinkers and go against society's, their families', and their friends' standards of acceptibility.

In other words, they're like us.

Comment

Originally posted by Math_Man View Post
                              Lol, it implies laziness? Why do I get the feeling that you wouldn't say the same about a trust fund baby or someone who simply inherited their parents business.
                              Actually, that would make him seem kinda lazy. I have a lot more respect for a guy who works hard and is driven and ambitious.

No, it is just the poor guys who are unattractive due to their "lack of drive." I also don't know what "facts" you are talking about since you have stated none.
                              The facts are that women are attracted to social status, drive, ambition and prestige. You can argue and logic it all away all you want but it is what it is.

Trust me, people working at McDonalds have drive, they just cannot find better work for whatever reason, and effort is usually not one of them. I do believe you that you would lose respect for someone for being forced to work minimum wage at the age of 40. Personally I show respect and compassion for people in tough situations, but I am aware people like you exist. Unfortunately.
                              McDonalds is better than nothing but if you are 40 and can't do better than working the drive through then there is probably more to it that just a "bad economy". Like my ex husband, he has a Master's Degree. He refuses to even TRY to get jobs using it. I have spent hours and hours trying to help him find work and again and again he would turn down opportunities for jobs he was QUALIFIED for and which USED HIS DEGREE. He would not go on job interviews because it wasn't his "dream" job. What he is doing now sure as hell isn't any better and he has all kinds of financial problems because of it. What a waste of an expensive education!!

But yes, some men do think that about you, and you are the female equivalent of those men. So the male version of you would say you are a "whore." I am just "stating the facts."
                              Yes. That's the facts. There are plenty of men out there who see things that way.

But then again, some men don't care if you slept with other guys, and they are the better men. Just like some women don't care if a guy has a low paying job, and they are the better women.
                              Note that I didn't say a job necessarily had to be better paying. I said women are curious about your job because they want to know more about you and what you do and what kind of person you are. It doesn't have to mean they are after your paycheck. A teacher, for example, doesn't make a lot of money but it is a respectable job and most women (minus golddiggers) are going to be fine with a man that says he is a teacher. Its an indication of what kind of person you are and your value and social status.

Its your opinion that women who don't care about this stuff are "better women" but most don't see it that way. Look at the comments someone (was it gridlock?) made recently about me and how I would sleep with anything even a bum in a cardboard box. That was meant as an insult. If men don't care and are so free of these worries about social status then why would something like that be seen as an insult? Who would care about me fucking bums in their cardboard boxes if they are not golddiggers? Why would it matter? Oh yeah, right, it indicates things like mental instability, lack of intelligence, drug or alcohol addiction, and laziness for someone to be living on the street.

I suggest you also read some books on the economy or get a subscription to the Economist or something like that. For being 36 you should have a better understanding of the job market by now. You should learn the factors that affect employment. A lot of it is out of ones own control.
                              It is definitely not out of a man's control, in the US, to have a decent job. I'm not saying he has to be rich but an "alpha" male of any sort is not going to be the fry cook at McD's when he is 40 and women look for an "alpha" male and someone who has social skills, drive, and ambition. Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Working...
                              X