End of day game in Brussels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of day game in Brussels

The city officials want to impose fines for "harrasment" of women on streets.Crazy.
    All this after the movie "Femme de la rue" was made public (basically some hidden camera stuff,demonstrating how men "hit" on a girl;and how terrible it is bla bla bla)
    Its in french,but easy to undestand if you dont speak .

Bunch of faggots. Ugggh.

But yeah, I dont' think this law will affect you if you are reasonably competent at opening. Just don't piss her off and call it "plowing" or something..

The day I landed in Brussels, I had a naked girl in my room by the same night. Unforunately I had left my condoms in a bag in my office, so I didn't get to fuck her. But she did everything else for me, pretty much.

Good times.

Comment

Good riddance. Belgian women are unattractive anyway. They're stoutly built with these practical, masculine bowl haircuts.

At least, that's how I remember it. I spent a lot of time in Belgium as a kid. I haven't been there in years.

Comment

I think she is VERY right about everything!

Most of you don't speak french, but i do, fluently. She is not getting picked up in the street, she is getting direlty insulted in the strett - which is a completely different scenario.
        some men said:
        "Salope" to her which means "slut" in english. If many men goes up to women calling them "sluts" in the street, i could understand them being pissed.

They also called her "chienne" which is a female dog in english.

Also most of the pick-up where (took directly from the TV program)
        "hey why don't we grab a drink together, of course not at a bar, but at my place... and we will go to bed and stuff"... i mean that is neediness and women hates it, it is annoying. So i can understand why these women are getting pissed.

The men are either being threatening, needy or directly insulting the woman.

One guy came up to her and said in a creepy voice "hey little ass"... Think about it guys! This is not pick up! this is harassment.

Also, many of you are from the US, the place where most men has no balls, but i have been living in a french speaking country, such as paris, and i have been to france a lot (over 20 times) as my mum is french. There, men can pretty much approach women everywhere and most of them are very creepy. They are approaching in a very desperate creep way like "Hey beautiful, wanna go to my bed, i can give you anything... come on baby, come on baby" and she says no... and the guys answer "fuck you slut..."

Think about it. They are not talking about pick up, but harrasement.
        People needs to know french in order to understand what this documentary is really all about...

PS: they mention in the documentary that she is living in the ghetto or at least a "shady place". So consider the following as well as a factor for why women are getting scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
          I think she is VERY right about everything!

Most of you don't speak french, but i do, fluently. She is not getting picked up in the street, she is getting direlty insulted in the strett - which is a completely different scenario.
          some men said:
          "Salope" to her which means "slut" in english. If many men goes up to women calling them "sluts" in the street, i could understand them being pissed.

They also called her "chienne" which is a female dog in english.

Also most of the pick-up where (took directly from the TV program)
          "hey why don't we grab a drink together, of course not at a bar, but at my place... and we will go to bed and stuff"... i mean that is neediness and women hates it, it is annoying. So i can understand why these women are getting pissed.

The men are either being threatening, needy or directly insulting the woman.

One guy came up to her and said in a creepy voice "hey little ass"... Think about it guys! This is not pick up! this is harassment.

Also, many of you are from the US, the place where most men has no balls, but i have been living in a french speaking country, such as paris, and i have been to france a lot (over 20 times) as my mum is french. There, men can pretty much approach women everywhere and most of them are very creepy. They are approaching in a very desperate creep way like "Hey beautiful, wanna go to my bed, i can give you anything... come on baby, come on baby" and she says no... and the guys answer "fuck you slut..."

Think about it. They are not talking about pick up, but harrasement.
          People needs to know french in order to understand what this documentary is really all about...

PS: they mention in the documentary that she is living in the ghetto or at least a "shady place". So consider the following as well as a factor for why women are getting scared.

This is true.I agree with you.The guys in the video are brainless animals,I hardly understand what do they try to achieve by calling a woman a "salope".
          However for the general public the line between builders style whistling and actual "day game" pickup is too fine.Do you think the officials would explain what "harrasment" really is?I dont think so.
          You can approach a woman in the best PUA fashion,but she can be in the bad mood-so here is the fine.

Comment

Working...
          X