Just got dumped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got dumped

3 years later and I thought it would be forever, kind of sucks. Well I am going to try and get back into game. The main reason I am writing this is I was looking for a motivational video made by 5 or 6 years ago by some Asian PUA who also got dumped by his girlfriend. It shows how he moved moved from being with her into his pua self. I wanted to watch it again for motivation. If anyone remembers this video and knows how I can find it please let me know. Thanks.

I think he was an RSD coach. Still blows my mind how he got all those results, maybe because he seemed like he really enjoyed picking up. Also, his GF was hot to begin with, so maybe that was good for his inner game to start.
    The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

exactly what i was looking for

thanks

Comment

So are you going to fuck her mom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApG7CYuq8Pc

Comment

Originally posted by nathanulous View Post
          If anyone remembers this video and knows how I can find it please let me know. Thanks.
          http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w...overboy_people

Edit: i was writing from my phone and didn't see that Qlue posted the vid already
          "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

Comment

Nice video but I promise you in a few years that guy is going to end up right back in an AFCish mono relationship because he'll find the PUA lifestyle too "shallow" or he'll "want more in life than just this" or something. As a matter of fact based on the age of the video I'd bet real money that's exactly what he's already done.

Disney monogamy AND the "PUA Lifestyle" are both extreme ends of the scale, neither of which are sustainable for long periods. In both cases, severe despondency or problems will arise forcing you to change your lifestyle when you least expect it, aren't prepared for it, and don't want it. The reason I push MLTR/OLTR so hard is because it's a happy medium between both extremes, with advantages of both, and it's 100% sustainable consistently and forever if you want it.

Most people (men and women both) spend their entire lives like ping-pong balls painfully bouncing back and forth between the two harsh extremes of mono-AFC and player. Not a great way to live IMO.
            How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
            The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Do you mean "I just got set free?"
              ~MadFerret

With a second chance Id mess it up again, But Id do it worse than before, Cos Ive learned so much more - Snow Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
                Nice video but I promise you in a few years that guy is going to end up right back in an AFCish mono relationship because he'll find the PUA lifestyle too "shallow" or he'll "want more in life than just this" or something. As a matter of fact based on the age of the video I'd bet real money that's exactly what he's already done.

Disney monogamy AND the "PUA Lifestyle" are both extreme ends of the scale, neither of which are sustainable for long periods. In both cases, severe despondency or problems will arise forcing you to change your lifestyle when you least expect it, aren't prepared for it, and don't want it. The reason I push MLTR/OLTR so hard is because it's a happy medium between both extremes, with advantages of both, and it's 100% sustainable consistently and forever if you want it.

Most people (men and women both) spend their entire lives like ping-pong balls painfully bouncing back and forth between the two harsh extremes of mono-AFC and player. Not a great way to live IMO.
                Obviously, the MLTR/OLTR is more consistent because there is a smaller transition (possibly none at all) during a "break-up" as there is someone else to fill the void. I disagree that it is everlasting (even in one's own lifetime) though, as I think that there will come a time when it hits a block of some kind too (possibly age will prevent a 60-year-old from banging 20-something's). When that happens, there will be some sort of despondency. Joe Paterno didn't die before his fall. No, he was fired just like the rest.

I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by grocer View Post
                  Obviously, the MLTR/OLTR is more consistent because there is a smaller transition (possibly none at all) during a "break-up" as there is someone else to fill the void. I disagree that it is everlasting (even in one's own lifetime) though, as I think that there will come a time when it hits a block of some kind too (possibly age will prevent a 60-year-old from banging 20-something's). When that happens, there will be some sort of despondency. Joe Paterno didn't die before his fall. No, he was fired just like the rest.

I could be wrong.
                  Actually you're right. Just about everything I say is for people under the age of 60. Once you get over 60, things change. True.

So usually when I say "forever", you could interpret it to mean "until well into your sixties".

I've never had a major problem with people over the age of 60 getting married or even monogamous, because that likely WILL last "the rest of your life". Heh heh.
                  How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                  The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
                    I've never had a major problem with people over the age of 60 getting married or even monogamous, because that likely WILL last "the rest of your life". Heh heh.
                    I always tell people that I DO want to have kids..... when I turn 70.
                    ~Tubarao
                    fuzzyandoj.com
                    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post
                      I always tell people that I DO want to have kids..... when I turn 70.
                      Actually, I've had the following conversation in real life more than once:

Person: Don't you ever want to get married?
                      Me: When I'm well over 60, sure. Then it would make sense.
                      The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by nathanulous View Post
                        3 years later and I thought it would be forever, kind of sucks.
                        Aaaaaaaaahhhh, the 3 year hypergamous cycle. Classic!
                        SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

I learned my lesson

I thought it would be different. I guess everyone thinks they will be the exception. The worst part of my surprise is that I read all of BD's old posts on monogamy before I entered the relationship.

I will not fall for this again. I should never sacrifice what I want for someone else. Now, I want to transform into a better version of the person I was three years ago.

Also these new forums are great. Thanks for making them.

Comment

Working...
                          X