Have you ever had a dry spell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a dry spell?

By this, I mean, whatever situation you were in that made you FEEL like you were in a dry spell. Maybe the results of this poll will remind some of us that it's okay to be human?

Note: I made the votes public. Don't vote if you want to be anonymous. I think it would help, further, to see if any "Gurus" have had dry spells. Much respect, guys, I'm not doubting your experience and knowledge.
    Yes
    93.75%
    No
    6.25%

Ever? Yes. Since joining the community? No.

Comment

Ohhh of course I'm the first to vote. It would be funny if no one else voted and I was the only one ever to have a dry spell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzmaster View Post
        Ohhh of course I'm the first to vote. It would be funny if no one else voted and I was the only one ever to have a dry spell.

Well my prediction is that there will be many more "Yes"s than "No"s.

Ask any fire fighter if he ever gets used to the smoke. If he says "yes" he's lying.

Though, I'm sure, here, there are some prodigies like DNYC apparently. I'm happy for you, dude. That kind of success in life is fantastic.

Comment

Ornery mountain muthafucka with limited game = "dry" about 1/4 of my adult life. Also never fucked less than a personal 6.5, certainly no fatties

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
            Ever? Yes. Since joining the community? No.
            ^ this ... but replace "joining the community" with "getting successful with women". Took a few years for community knowledge to catch on and impact my life.

Since 2009... no.

Comment

I've been in the community since '07, so 5 years now. Last school year ('10-'11) is when I finally stopped having dry spells (+2weeks without sex).

Comment

Ever had >1 year dry spell? Frustrating, I tell ya man.

Comment

Yes. Mostly when I am at home, living in my neighbourhood which is way too hipster. Without many attractive girls, I lose motivation to cold approach and decide to take it easy, stay home, save money, etc. Then I also become somewhat anti social and neglect my social circle, who are mostly ex pua dudes that have girlfriends. So, we have nothing in common anymore. All my old friends are...old. They have full time jobs and wives and shit.

And then I go travelling and that fixes things. Or, I go to more social functions with my non-pua friends. It requires effort. Mostly dinner outings and small getogethers which I find totally boring. But, ever ten or twelve of these and some new girl shows up.

But when I focus on getting girls, I do. It just means I have to go out and hit on two or eight dozen.

Comment

Working...
                  X