No thanks .. just passing through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thanks .. just passing through

Thought I would drop in and see how my old friends are doing. Still beating the dead horse I see !? I have been tempted over the last few months to post some of the weird and crazy shit that these crazy bitches have pulled on me .. as I was pulling and pushing them around too .. but never did exceed the threshold of desire to actually waste my time logging in and typing out a long (or even a short) story of the sexual insanity that is the game of love that I now play.

Today I am taking a hiatus from women and I just nexted all my girls (again) so that I could simply clear the bullshit off my plate and relax for a few days before it starts again. I cant seem to stop it now and turn off the spigot and I can clearly see that it is the residual effects that are kin to the time it takes to get a woman to orgasm that is the real effect I have on them. I find that it is almost never that I do something in the moment that makes them want to have me but something in the past that they experienced and could not forget that grows into this desire to engage in all forms of debauchery (and I mean some crazy shit) and I find most often that I didn't even intend to leave the impressions that they had.

I find the most effective things to be ...

1) turning down a woman's sexual advances in public
    2) always try to get more than one girl to dance with me at once
    3) always imply (but never actually say) that the woman is making a pass at me
    4) always claim the real reason for any behavior is sexual

and last but not least ..

5) never never never protect the woman from other men. I Never come to her defense .. I never put down another man for taking interest in her .. never come to her rescue .. never tell her that I want to be her hero in any way shape or form.

Keeping these things in mind when I interact with women has been pure money in my style and success with women. Last week I had three steady girls and two on the come and actually went straight from one date to another (yes I ate twice) and then went to another girls house to spend the night ... I passed on invites after the dates because I was too busy getting ready for a business trip and they each called the next two nights to set up a sleep over (hint, hint) and it once again got out of control as I pulled the stops and went for it over the weekend.

I am truly surprised I can remember my own name much less any of theirs and my back is sore (again).

Well good luck with all those affirmations and techniques for only getting the "hot chicks" and explanations of how the game works by people who admittedly cant find their own ass with both hands and a flashlight (whom I despise greatly) and have fun weeding out the nuggets of wisdom from the very few on here who do have good advice ...

as for me .. poof - I'm gone again (see ya in a few months .. maybe)

bitches ..

boy that was fast ... the list Nazi's moved this to off topic in minutes after I posted it.

Now .. I ask you .. does this post contain advice on pick up or not ? I say it contains good ... no .. GREAT ADVICE !

But someone who has the power of the password didn't like it so it got moved .. now ask yourself .. are you really getting good information when freedom of speech is denied to some because the message is bitter sweet ? When tough love is not tolerated and someone else decides for you what and how you get your information ? and when all the real successful guys get treated like this and when they have learned to next the bitch at the first sign of bullshit .. how many will stay around to take the time to impart what they have learned.

this is why the dead horse gets beat guys ... wake the fuck up ! the best of the best will not tolerate being censored .. and YES I am arrogant enough to consider myself one of them.

Anytime the conversation is all worm and fuzzy there is something wrong .. whenever the establishment decides what is good or bad for you then you are being con'd and the inevitable outcome will be endless therapy ... that is the reason someone can be posting for YEARS and never get good with women .. because the best of the best will sometimes deliver a harsh slap in the face ..

.. and that kind of honesty is not allowed around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mankite View Post
      boy that was fast ... the list Nazi's moved this to off topic in minutes after I posted it.

Now .. I ask you .. does this post contain advice on pick up or not ? I say it contains good ... no .. GREAT ADVICE !

But someone who has the power of the password didn't like it so it got moved .. now ask yourself .. are you really getting good information when freedom of speech is denied to some because the message is bitter sweet ? When tough love is not tolerated and someone else decides for you what and how you get your information ? and when all the real successful guys get treated like this and when they have learned to next the bitch at the first sign of bullshit .. how many will stay around to take the time to impart what they have learned.

this is why the dead horse gets beat guys ... wake the fuck up ! the best of the best will not tolerate being censored .. and YES I am arrogant enough to consider myself one of them.

Anytime the conversation is all worm and fuzzy there is something wrong .. whenever the establishment decides what is good or bad for you then you are being con'd and the inevitable outcome will be endless therapy ... that is the reason someone can be posting for YEARS and never get good with women .. because the best of the best will sometimes deliver a harsh slap in the face ..

Keep posting man! Yes your post had pick-up related advice. I know, I got scorned for simply questioning the questionable.

Comment

You're confusing denial of freedom of speech and censorship with moving a topic for categorisation reasons. FWIW I think it was a mistake moving it since there is some actionable pickup advice in there, but that's hardly the establishment trying to censor the powerful voice of the people like you're trying to claim.

as for me .. poof - I'm gone again (see ya in a few months .. maybe)
        And yet it ended up being 38 minutes...

Comment

Since you're being honest, can you point out a list of who we should listen to, and who we shouldn't?

My personal favorite posters who I consider to be "guru status" are:

JWS
          NWP
          Tub
          Blackdragon

There's a bunch of other cool guys on here, and several others that I listen to their advice, taking it seriously, but I'm just pointing out the one who I consider to be "pros" when it comes to this game stuff (not that I know enough myself to determine who the "pros" actually are, but my spidey senses just tell me what they tell me)....and those are the 4 that I listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by Newman301 View Post
            Since you're being honest, can you point out a list of who we should listen to, and who we shouldn't?

My personal favorite posters who I consider to be "guru status" are:

JWS
            NWP
            Tub
            Blackdragon

There's a bunch of other cool guys on here, and several others that I listen to their advice, taking it seriously, but I'm just pointing out the one who I consider to be "pros" when it comes to this game stuff (not that I know enough myself to determine who the "pros" actually are, but my spidey senses just tell me what they tell me)....and those are the 4 that I listed above.
            Add Franco (we dont see you here often,Franco) and you have my true guru list too.

Comment

Thanks Newman :-)

I agree there is some great advice in the OP and not sure why it was moved, however it should be noted that:

- censorship comes from governments. If Mankite were unable to start his own blog or forum and use it as a platform to blast us all, that would be censorship. Alas that has been tried before and usually has failed, but there is still freedom to do so

- there is no right to post here. I would consider it scary if anyone other than forum owners were allowed to INSIST on an anything goes policy as opposed to reasonable guidelines and restrictions

- I have participated in many forums since 1995 using Netscape 1.0 and this one is by far one of the best. Generally speaking the debate is often lively and people are free to post on a wide range of relevant topics, EVEN CRITICIZING THE SITE OWNERS ON OCCASION

- I think Mankite has two separate threads here. One with solid, actionable advice that belongs in General, and a sand-in-vagina rant that belongs in Off Topic. No doubt the Mod in question felt he had to make a decision and chose the latter as the category

- the meaning of your communication is the response that you get. I don't think anyone is trying to prevent anyone from speaking the "truth" here - but the whining is irritating and creates a nuisance for moderators, who are volunteers and I think, doing a pretty great job.

I for one don't want to return to the old forum where near-Virgin mods could freely troll and spout nonsense, where at the end of that forum's life it became a complete gong show with a noise-signal ratio that was deafening. I for one am very grateful for what BD and Silver have created here and happy to serve as a kinder, gentler JWS. LOL

Comment

First time I read anything by you, mankite. You write in an interesting way, but after reading your post twice, there's not much helpful advice. For instance:

1) turning down a woman's sexual advances in public
                You are presupposing the man is in a position to do so, i.e. is subject to sexual advances in public. That means he already has a plenty going for him, and probably won't need any game advice at all. Most members here are not so fortunate.

Anytime the conversation is all worm and fuzzy there is something wrong
                I don't think the conversation here is "all warm and fuzzy". There's plenty of guys with real issues and difficulties. If you are able and willing to provide help, it will be well received.

Comment

I find the most effective things to be ...

5) never never never protect the woman from other men. I Never come to her defense .. I never put down another man for taking interest in her .. never come to her rescue .. never tell her that I want to be her hero in any way shape or form.
                  I want to make sure I understand you correctly. To me it is one thing if a man is hitting on a woman, and a totally different thing if he is actually hitting her. In the former, fine, I get it, but in the latter? Personally, if I am walking a downtown street with a woman at 3 in the morning I will make sure to be in between her and the drunk.. you disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyChonga View Post
                    I want to make sure I understand you correctly. To me it is one thing if a man is hitting on a woman, and a totally different thing if he is actually hitting her. In the former, fine, I get it, but in the latter? Personally, if I am walking a downtown street with a woman at 3 in the morning I will make sure to be in between her and the drunk.. you disagree?

How often does that really happen though? I think in my entire life I have seen a man hit a woman maybe ONCE. And it was my step dad hitting my mom.

Most times it's a man and a woman being argumentative and chodes trying to be the White Knight by getting into the middle of a situation that is none of their business. Usually all a psycho woman has to do is turn on the water works or accuse the guy of something and there are a handful of jackasses rushing to her defence.

Don't be the White Knight. The White Knight is just a tool in the hands of the female to agitate the alpha male or try to make him jealous.

I'd defend a woman the same way I would defend a man – if he was really vulnerable and in trouble. More often than not, it's female manipulation and she'd be happy to see both you and the other guy a bloody mess on the sidewalk waiting for police and ambulance. It gives her a sense of power.

Comment

Maybe you should write a guide on your style of meeting and laying women??

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
                        How often does that really happen though?
                        "hitting" is an extreme. But putting myself in between a woman and a homeless guy on a street or 2 arguing gorillas in a club happens often enough.

Most times it's a man and a woman being argumentative and chodes trying to be the White Knight by getting into the middle of a situation that is none of their business. Usually all a psycho woman has to do is turn on the water works or accuse the guy of something and there are a handful of jackasses rushing to her defence.

Don't be the White Knight. The White Knight is just a tool in the hands of the female to agitate the alpha male or try to make him jealous.

I'd defend a woman the same way I would defend a man if he was really vulnerable and in trouble. More often than not, it's female manipulation and she'd be happy to see both you and the other guy a bloody mess on the sidewalk waiting for police and ambulance. It gives her a sense of power.
                        White knights are tools and if that is what the OP meant then we are all in agreement.

Comment

Working...
                        X