Chopan Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopan Archive

So it looks like the old forum shut down? Thats a bummer. Im trying to find some old posts from Chopan. Does anyone have his archive?

It would be very interesting

Comment

The archives are still alive and well and searchable

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Comment

One of my all time favorite posters.

Comment

Started looking for some of the stuff, pretty good I must say.

Comment

No way! I was just recently curious about what happened to Chopan, one of my favorite posters from the old mASF board. His words resonated with me deeply and made more sense to me than a lot of the other stuff going around there.

Awesome that you guys were able to find this.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
              His words resonated with me deeply and made more sense to me than a lot of the other stuff going around there.

Awesome that you guys were able to find this.
              ^ and around here I'm sure it would be quite refreshing having post around here. Although after reading a few really makes me wonder if he started from the very bottom like he mentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiceboy View Post
                So it looks like the old forum shut down? Thats a bummer. Im trying to find some old posts from Chopan. Does anyone have his archive?
                The question is: WHY do you like Chopan?

Comment

Just read some more Chopan stuff, reads believable and unbelievable at the same time. Anyone seem this guy in action or attest to his legitimacy?

Comment

Can anyone confirm Chopan even had an archive? The above link no longer works.

I'm an old timer trying to reconnect with him, but I can't find any contact info or general information.

Comment

]
                      Originally posted by Bold View Post
                      Can anyone confirm Chopan even had an archive? The above link no longer works.

I'm an old timer trying to reconnect with him, but I can't find any contact info or general information.
                      This is probably him: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...92-Lexus-SC400

He used the same email address while posting on mASF:

You are welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X