Pimping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimping

First of all when it comes to pimping, the game is to be sold not told, so youíre welcome in advance for dropping all this science for free. Weíre going to talk about Traditional Pimping as practiced in America over the last 200 years where the pimp is usually a black man, we wonít be getting involved with human trafficking or other types of slavery based pimping. Black men in America until recent history had little options for financial success so instead of traditional avenues many turned to the underground economy which would allow them more success and dignity than a square job, it is believed that a pimp is born not made. Over the years pimps developed an oral book that was passed on in pieces to each new generation on the condition that the wannabe pimp had to earn the information from the seasoned veteran. A pimp can learn game but it is a widely held belief in the community that a pimp is born not made. Traditional Pimping is not , as most people assume about sex or violence, it is a con game that uses brainwashing to create love/worship/Stockholm syndrome in susceptible women. Susceptible women are called hos or bitches, these words are used to establish dominance and are reinforced daily until the woman believes it. Hos are created very early in childhood, their childhoods are usually traumatic, leaving a void where their self esteem should be, they attempt to fill this void, with attention, love, drugs, drama, and sex.

Contrary to popular belief, a ho is not forced into the game by a pimp, she is convinced and seduced, forcing her into the game would be unsustainable in the long term as hoing necessitates autonomy and the continuous use of force would result in a pimp ending up in jail or his ho running off when heís not around. A pimp does not stand on the corner with his hos, it would scare off tricks, and besides a pimp has better things to do with his time, like resting and dressing. A common analogy is that of the pimp to a lion, in the animal kingdom the lion does no hunting but is the first to eat, the lions sole responsibility is protection of his family from other predators, namely other male lions. In pimping, a pimp wonít allow his ho to look another pimp in the eye, its known as reckless eyeballing and a ho can be subject to severe punishment for acting out of pocket. A true pimp will keep 100% of his hoís earnings, he will use the earnings to fund the lifestyle of himself and his hos. He will pay for everything in a hos life, her bills, her food, her bail, she relinquishes complete control of herself to his will, in return for protection and the filling of whatever need she has be it as a friend, brother, father, boyfriend or whatever she needs. He does this by eliciting her values early on in their relationship, he does this to realize what motivates her, he then attempts to be the only person that can fulfill these needs, that way when she acts right he can reward her, and when sheís out of pocket he can take away what makes her happy. A common misconception is that pimps are dumb, theyíre actually highly socially intelligent, one man canít control 7 or 8 women 24/7 without being completely in tune with what his hos are thinking.

From a pimps point of view he justifies getting all a bitches money , because how can he give 100% of his pimping without getting 100% back, he also takes massive risks knowing that he can be killed, land in jail or lose all his hos at any given time. The pimp spends a large part of his earnings on his hos as well as on himself, not out of frivolity, but as a business expense, top tier hos will only be interested in the flashiest dressed pimps who drive the most tricked out rides. A pimpís home however is something a ho will never see, Iceberg Slim said that it was impossible to create mystique and class when you lived with a ho, you needed to be God to her and therefore need to keep your distance. A true pimp will perpetuate his illusion 24/7 as if a camera was on him even when heís by himself, this keeps his game tight and prevents leaking. A true pimp isnít a clown as heís sometimes portrayed in movies, heís a coldblooded manipulator who seduces a woman and then conditions her for his purposes, most hoís are in love with their pimps, but a pimp is never in love with his hoís, he could never be successful if he couldnít think objectively and love would cloud his judgement

A pimp learns to finish how you start, if a pimpís cop is weak to begin with then his hold on a bitch will be weak, if a pimpís cop is strong then his hold on a bitch will be strong. Pimping is also seen by pimps in everything, a boss pimps on his employees, the government pimps on the boss, the bankers pimp on the government and God pimps on everyone.

Originally posted by RevLifestyleDesign View Post
    A pimp learns to finish how you start, if a pimpís cop is weak to begin with then his hold on a bitch will be weak, if a pimpís cop is strong then his hold on a bitch will be strong. Pimping is also seen by pimps in everything, a boss pimps on his employees, the government pimps on the boss, the bankers pimp on the government and God pimps on everyone.
    Well, it's good to know that God is up there pimping out the president of Spain, cause he's sticking it to the rest of us from behind with no vaseline.

Comment

Haha, sorry to hear that man,ya 25% unemployment sounds pretty rough.

Comment

Nice essay, but didn't quite get the context. It would make more sense to us if you had some personal experience to share?

I have felt a bunch of times in my life that I could've pimped out some chicks if I wanted to - that was the level of compliance I was getting. [EDIT: Deleted some details]. Again, not sure how much of all that is true, but its not impossible. At least she had some stories about her pimp, which I thought were quite interesting and plausible...

Pimping is a pretty fascinating topic. I've always wanted to read Iceberg Slim's book and started it many times, but never finished it. Anyway the reality always seemed to me a lot of work and not that exciting. If the girl is giving you essentially hundred% compliance, whats the pleasure in turning her out?

BTW- One of the hottest girls I have EVER seen (at least thats how I remember it, but memory is always tricky) was in an Austin club, with her pimp. The chick was the hottest blonde with big tits you've ever seen, the guy was the blackest black dude you have ever seen. It was kind of cool, almost like a cartoon.
        Last edited by hangman; 10-09-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RevLifestyleDesign View Post
          Iceberg Slim said that it was impossible to create mystique and class when you lived with a ho, you needed to be God to her and therefore need to keep your distance.

Regardless of how anyone feels about pimping, the book "PIMP, the story of my life" by Iceberg Slim is a must read for any aspiring seducer.

http://www.amazon.com/Pimp-The-Story.../dp/087067935X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim

$M

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
            Nice essay, but didn't quite get the context. It would make more sense to us if you had some personal experience to share?
            Hey thanks Hangman, ya it was an article I wrote for a now defunct magazine I used to own that I had kicking around, its always been something that fascinated me so I figured some of you guys might be interested. As far as pimping experience haha, definitely not.

Originally posted by money_matteo View Post
            Regardless of how anyone feels about pimping, the book "PIMP, the story of my life" by Iceberg Slim is a must read for any aspiring seducer.

http://www.amazon.com/Pimp-The-Story.../dp/087067935X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim

$M
            Hey Money, I totally agree, its against my morals but its fascinating to read about the psychology of a man who can completely control the minds of 7-8 women. "Pimp" by Iceberg Slim just an amazing book but an amazing writer and I totally recommend it. For guys interested in more on pimping, "Pimp Easy" by Robert Coates, "The Pimp Game" by Mickey Royale, "Black Players" by Richard And Christina Milner and the documentary "American Pimp" by The Hughes Brothers are the best resources I've found

Comment

Working...
            X