Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adderrall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That's because the stuff Europeans were using wasn't the real thing, and instead of properly investigating, Euro governments banned it. There were additives, or they were getting stems and leaves from the plant and not the pure extract. An Australian study proved that when used the way the Pacific Islanders do, there is no risk of this. It all has to do with where you get it from.

    I supposed though that Europeans should look into alternatives, unless they are cool with the risk of being arrested.

    Comment


    • #17
      As someone diagnosed with ADHD from age 6, who went on to earn a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from a reputable school, and has worked in Direct Care therapy for the past two years...here's my opinion:

      --"ADD/ADHD" is the term given to a cluster of behaviors that are only present when the environment is managed in a way such as a traditional schooling experience (classes, homework, lectures). Give a kid with ADHD something he likes and room to run around, and magically, he will no longer display symptoms. ADHD exists only in school and jobs structured in a school-like atmosphere.

      --This behavior cluster has more positives than negatives. Our society spends untold amounts of money convincing people that everything about them is wrong and needs to change, so becoming truly educated on "ADHD" personality traits is necessary if you want to escape and use it to your benefit.

      --Adderall is a dangerous amphetamine-based stimulant that feels good, lets you get more shit done, and also keeps drugs in your body at all times. Take breaks, don't take it everyday. ADHD does not care if you "need" the medication, dependence is dependence and amphetamines can be highly addictive.

      --As far as pick-up goes, wildly varied effect. Like all drugs, set and setting are critical factors in one's experience. Perhaps being on Adderall at a club could be helpful, for the same reason other stimulants could be--more energy, more dancing, can drink more, whatever the case may be. I don't do clubs, I hate them, but I've been a couple times and can see how stimulants could be helpful.

      Sometimes it makes me Mr. Chatterbox. Sometimes it makes me feel like Superman (but not with the XRs). Sometimes it makes me sweaty and jittery and nervous, and makes my dick shrivel.

      The times I most notice it when interacting with females is either at work or school, when I've taken my meds that morning. Sometimes impairs flirting ability, sometimes not...no different from anything else in that sense.


      Pick your poison, just remember that it's poison.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Magik View Post
        That's because the stuff Europeans were using wasn't the real thing, and instead of properly investigating, Euro governments banned it. There were additives, or they were getting stems and leaves from the plant and not the pure extract. An Australian study proved that when used the way the Pacific Islanders do, there is no risk of this. It all has to do with where you get it from.

        I supposed though that Europeans should look into alternatives, unless they are cool with the risk of being arrested.
        I'm interested in this "kava-kava." Any recommended sources that sell the real thing?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
          I'm interested in this "kava-kava." Any recommended sources that sell the real thing?
          Google Kona Kava Farm. They sell it in many forms. I know nothing about their drinks, powders, etc., I just take the capsules, and stay within their dosage recommendations. I usually only take 1 a day with my coffee in the morning, and I'm good. I would keep it under 3 capsules a day.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
            I'm interested in this "kava-kava." Any recommended sources that sell the real thing?
            Kava is super fun.. You can find it at Whole Foods or in Vitamin stores usually.

            If you get the real deal, you put it in a strainer bag and mix it in a bowl with warm water.. Makes your mouth go numb. LOL

            Polynesians use it as part of an ancient dating ritual. They plow the guys silly with the stuff and then introduce them to the girls.

            It just makes you feel warm, relaxed, and really good.. and you want to talk and tell stories all night.

            The liver disease stuff is bullshit- an FDA market control scam thing...

            The only real side effect is scaly skin, but you have to literally take 100+ times the recommended dosage.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Teevster View Post
              I Ritalin, and concerta. Both are n my ADD case, which used to be very heavy back in the days, I got medicated onamphetamine based central stimulants. I know many people has success with those pills, however when I took them I felt so soulless, i felt empty like a robot. My personality traits kind of disappeared. So I stopped immediately and tried another pill called Straterra, which is not based on amph's and doesn't change your personality as methylphenidate does. However this pill gave me liver problems so I had to stop it.

              Ritalin, Concerta, and Straterra all suck.. they suck hard along with Vyvanse.

              The real deal is Dexidrine.

              You have to ask for it.. Most doctors get kickbacks for all the other options because of the big money behind it.

              In the case of dexidrine, since it was invented in the early 1900s the patent has expired and there's absolutely no money for anyone behind it.. (and no cash kickbacks for the doctors) You can get it generically for like 10 cents a pill.

              I don't know anyone who didn't totally dig it.. Unless you suffer from anxiety.

              There's just a bunch of jerks trying to reinvent the wheel in poor ways to make money.. In fact the main manufacturer of Generic Dexidrine, Teva, ceased production for the past 6 months in order to try to switch people to Vyvanse where they make massive dough.

              Other companies decided to release generic versions themselves and lo and behold Tevas supply came back before the others hit the market.

              Assholes!

              $M

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by money_matteo View Post
                Kava is super fun.. You can find it at Whole Foods or in Vitamin stores usually.

                If you get the real deal, you put it in a strainer bag and mix it in a bowl with warm water.. Makes your mouth go numb. LOL

                Polynesians use it as part of an ancient dating ritual. They plow the guys silly with the stuff and then introduce them to the girls.

                It just makes you feel warm, relaxed, and really good.. and you want to talk and tell stories all night.

                The liver disease stuff is bullshit- an FDA market control scam thing...

                The only real side effect is scaly skin, but you have to literally take 100+ times the recommended dosage.
                Yes, to EVERYTHING. Furthermore, I think guys who have AA should start taking the stuff before they go out, that's how much I believe in it. I am so much more calm in social situations with this stuff. I am shocked that the community at large doesn't know about it. I find that it is most effective when taken with a cup of coffee or tea, especially to start the day. The Kava curbs anxiety and nervousness and provides some focus, the caffeine (not a lot mind you) further boosts that focus. Taking too much can actually put me to sleep, so there is a fine line there. Everyone is different as far as dosage, half-life, etc.

                For the rest of you, If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. If you decide it's not for you, don't take it again. Quite simple. As $ said, the liver stuff is bullshit.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Yeah, I just got back from a doctors appointment for my son where we were supposed to be getting ADHD meds for my son. Our doctor wouldn't prescribe anything and its pretty clear he thinks its all bullshit. :P He's referring us to some psychologist that deals with it but is very against meds and also to a psychiatrist.

                  Only now Im under extreme pressure from the school to put my son on meds. They actually called CPS on me the other day saying my son was diagnosed but not on meds (after he got kicked out for yet another 10 days of school). That was the accusation. I asked the worker if I could be legally forced to put my child on meds because they are so controversial and he claimed that I could be charged with neglect because of his problems at school. My doctor says they are just trying to bully me. Fun, fun. :P

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
                    Yeah, I just got back from a doctors appointment for my son where we were supposed to be getting ADHD meds for my son. Our doctor wouldn't prescribe anything and its pretty clear he thinks its all bullshit. :P He's referring us to some psychologist that deals with it but is very against meds and also to a psychiatrist.

                    Only now Im under extreme pressure from the school to put my son on meds. They actually called CPS on me the other day saying my son was diagnosed but not on meds (after he got kicked out for yet another 10 days of school). That was the accusation. I asked the worker if I could be legally forced to put my child on meds because they are so controversial and he claimed that I could be charged with neglect because of his problems at school. My doctor says they are just trying to bully me. Fun, fun. :P
                    Jeeze, get the kid some Dexis and see if it helps / and he likes it..

                    it very well might be an instant game changer for em

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X