Stop Calling Your HB7 A 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Calling Your HB7 A 10

Almost every single time Ive seen a picture posted of a girl that someone in the community laid, Im shocked by how unattractive she is. Even from guys whose posts I previously respected.

Its frustrating to find out the guy who's advice Ive been trying to implement for the past few weeks or months, has actually been basing that advice on experience from girls that I wouldn't even fuck if I was blacked out on a Tuesday night.

I know you're proud of your lay. You should be. Pick up and self improvement can be very hard work and its great to have success along the way. But for everyones sake, please stop exaggerating her attractiveness.

Any time you post claiming you were with a SHB, when you were actually with a run of the mill cute girl, it hurts the community and yourself. The community gets bad advice, and you lie to yourself about your strengths and weaknesses.

Its important to realize that gaming a legitimate 10 is very different from gaming a 7. Game isn't standard across all women. You don't figure out how to lay one girl and all of a sudden know how to lay every girl.

With truly top tier women, your confidence level and self-esteem have to be much more solid. Her tests will be different, more subtle and probably more difficult to pass. The things she responds well to, like when to build rapport or qualify, can be vastly different.

It doesn't matter if she was a 10 to you. If most guys would rank her as a 7 then let it be known that she was a 7. This isn't a forum to brag about your lays (or at least it shouldn't be), its a forum to share actionable advice about how to pull the most attractive girls.

Again, props on your lay even if she wasn't a SHB. Ive slept with multiple 6s and 7s myself. But I never post about them. Were here to learn how to pull the hottest girls. For the sake of everyone in this community, be honest in your posts.

Originally posted by Spiceboy View Post
    Almost every single time Ive seen a picture posted of a girl that someone in the community laid, Im shocked by how unattractive she is. Even from guys whose posts I previously respected.
    This is true. I posted the pic of my personal 9 once and guys called her a 7.

But yeah, you need to get a life, ma man. Its not a big deal.

Comment

I just use the binary system now:

0 - wouldn't do
      1 - would do

In the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Close this thread? Nick? Silver? I know it's not breaking any rules per se but it's not adding any value. And if it isn't adding value, it just lowers the quality of the forum overall.

Comment

Oh wow! I see that spiceboy has finally discovered the universal standard for beauty! Poets have been searching this shit for thousands of years and finally it's been discovered!

Seriously, though. If I like curvy girls and you like really skinny girls, my 10 is your 5. I personally think a lot of girls who are professional models are busted as hell. Just way too skinny for me.

If I live in small-town Iowa and there are only a few fuckable girls in my whole town, the hottest girl in town (my personal 10) might be a 5 if she went to Manhattan.

The whole 1-10 scale is so ridiculous and unscientific it's useless getting too worried about it.

Comment

Looks like Spiceboy discovered the biggest weakness behind our Field Report section.

Originally posted by Spiceboy View Post
            It doesn't matter if she was a 10 to you. If most guys would rank her as a 7 then let it be known that she was a 7.
            This is incorrect. What really matters is how she sees herself.

Nick

Comment

This is a forum to teach men to get women that they are attracted to. This is personal and - even for men - not only based on looks.

Or maybe that's just me. But some 'good-looking' chicks don't attract me at all if they have boring personalities. I'm the first to admit that half of the chicks I've banged wouldn't be attractive to many here. I don't care, I got something out of it.

Comment

I agree with the OP. I don't buy into the "she's a 9 to me" school of thought. Bullshit. Attractiveness is so objectively measurable. Everybody knows that online, the same conventionally attractive people get messaged the constantly.That's because there are certain universals of beauty that everyone recognizes, even though everyone talks shit about "personal 9's" to justify their results.

For example, there's a woman at work I really want to bone. She's probably a high 6. What can I say? She makes my cock twitch. There's another woman at work who has got to be a solid 9. For whatever reason, she does not make my cock twitch so much. But if you put the two side by side, I guarantee that 99% of men, including me, would say that the HB9 is by far hotter looking. That's what it is: a looks scale. Not a how-much-do-want-to-bone-her scale. The twitching of my cock does not make the 9 a 6, or the 6 a 9. If you want to rate women that way, then we need a new scale - a how-hard-she-makes-my-dick scale:

1 = floppy flaccid dick.
                3= a semi
                5 = A normal masturbatory erection
                7 = I'm with an HB and I'm really horny
                10 = Cream in your pants before she even touches it

When I bone her, I won't say, "I boned a 9... I mean, she must be a 9, right? She got my dick hard!" No. I will say, "I boned a 6 who I really really wanted to bone. An 8 on the boner scale, if you will."

I know that this is one of those stupid dead-horse, who-cares topics, but it's a pet peeve of mine and I can't shut up about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I just use the binary system now:

0 - wouldn't do
                  1 - would do

In the end, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
                  YES~! Love the binary system. Totally foolproof and it means you don't end up fucking yourself over by thinking a girl is "too hot" and trying to over-game her. A lot of the time the real hottest girls don't actually get many decent approaches (guys are intimidated and so either don't approach or approach with a no-hoper because they already believe they're going to get shot down) so any half-decent approach stands a good chance anyway. Totally flies in the face of the "hotter = harder" theory but some things are counter-intuitive like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
                    I agree with the OP. I don't buy into the "she's a 9 to me" school of thought. Bullshit. Attractiveness is so objectively measurable. Everybody knows that online, the same conventionally attractive people get messaged the constantly.That's because there are certain universals of beauty that everyone recognizes, even though everyone talks shit about "personal 9's" to justify their results.

For example, there's a woman at work I really want to bone. She's probably a high 6. What can I say? She makes my cock twitch. There's another woman at work who has got to be a solid 9. For whatever reason, she does not make my cock twitch so much. But if you put the two side by side, I guarantee that 99% of men, including me, would say that the HB9 is by far hotter looking. That's what it is: a looks scale. Not a how-much-do-want-to-bone-her scale. The twitching of my cock does not make the 9 a 6, or the 6 a 9. If you want to rate women that way, then we need a new scale - a how-hard-she-makes-my-dick scale:

1 = floppy flaccid dick.
                    3= a semi
                    5 = A normal masturbatory erection
                    7 = I'm with an HB and I'm really horny
                    10 = Cream in your pants before she even touches it

When I bone her, I won't say, "I boned a 9... I mean, she must be a 9, right? She got my dick hard!" No. I will say, "I boned a 6 who I really really wanted to bone. An 8 on the boner scale, if you will."

I know that this is one of those stupid dead-horse, who-cares topics, but it's a pet peeve of mine and I can't shut up about it.
                    That's what I meant - objective good looks don't mean automatic attraction, not even for men.

Would you agree that the boner scale is subjective?

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
                      Attractiveness is so objectively measurable.
                      That's because there are certain universals of beauty that everyone recognizes, even though everyone talks shit about "personal 9's" to justify their results.
                      No. Re-read the answers to your poll about Kristen Stewart. She's a 6 to you, but she's a SHB to me and millions of guys. Britney Spears is a 6 to me and a 10 to Blackdragon.

Everybody knows that online, the same conventionally attractive people get messaged the constantly.
                      No. The OKCupid blog had a post, based on stats derived from their database, about the semi-hot chicks receiving the largest amount of messages because they are considered hot by almost every guy. Whereas the 10s received less messages because they were considered 10s by some guys but 6s by others.

I know that this is one of those stupid dead-horse, who-cares topics,
                      This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                        No. Re-read the answers to your poll about Kristen Stewart. She's a 6 to you, but she's a SHB to me and millions of guys. Britney Spears is a 6 to me and a 10 to Blackdragon.
                        I maintain that that's a result of miscalibrated scales. If Kristen Stewart were put next to an actual SHB, the difference would be immediately apparent to all. Also, she's a SHB to millions of teenage girls. Guys aren't the demographic that made her big. And you're right, Britney's a closer to 6 than to 10. She might be high on BD's personal boner scale, but on the looks scale, she is nowhere near 10.

No. The OKCupid blog had a post, based on stats derived from their database, about the semi-hot chicks receiving the largest amount of messages because they are considered hot by almost every guy. Whereas the 10s received less messages because they were considered 10s by some guys but 6s by others.
                        I'm pretty sure I read the same post, but the way I remember it, they were talking about polarizing women receiving the most messages, not semi-hot women (6's). Meaning, women with a look that some guys are strongly biased toward, and some are strongly biased against. Kristen Stewart, for example - she looks fucking weird. No surprises, then, that some guys are strongly biased toward her on a boner level. And I get that. I have certain unusual sexual preferences regarding a woman's appearance - I associate big noses with great blowjobs, for instance. I too would message a woman who I found personally sexy as hell rather than a straight-up pretty one. Then again, I also feel (and I might be wrong about this) that my personally sexy women respond to me better than straight-up pretty ones do - another reason I'd send the message to my fetish-girl. But I wouldn't throw off the whole scale by calling her a 10. That wouldn't be... you know... science.

Comment

@DNYC: alright I got your points. Now let's reformulate the problem. These two dudes are considered 10s by millions of women around the world:

justin-bieber-golden-globes.jpgjavier_bardem_villain.jpg

One looks like a lesbo, the other like a rapist grizzly. I'm pretty sure that girls who are into Bieber would rate Bardem a 4, and vice versa.

Now, it's the same thing from men's point of view. I think the chick from Modern Family is an 8 at best, and without her tits she'd be a 6. And don't even talk to me about Kim Kardashian. But I understand that some men rate them 9 (though not 10, come on let's be serious!!).

Comment

Beauty has an objective component, symmetry, golden ratio, hour glass figure etc. and it has a relative component. The objective component are connected to stuff that are all round great genes. Stuff such as great immune system, strength, endurance, fertility, signs of intelligence, signs of creativity, signs of social intelligence etc. The subjective/relative component probably has a few different components. I think primary among those is that people seek genetic opposites to balance out unbalanced genes in themselves. For example immune systems get best when you find someone to mate with that has a system that is as different from your own as possible. So, a body that is slightly asymmetrical in certain ways can lead to a symmetrical body in your kids if you breed with someone with the exactly opposite body symmetry. So a corked nose can be the basis for a beautiful nose if you find someone with the exact opposite crooked nose. People that are extremely skinny tend to often actually want to get with girls that are extremely fat. Most people assume it is some weird fetish but it is probably gene balancing. The way we are motivated to mate with those who are not objectively good looking are by making the right asymmetries good looking for us, hence subjective/relative beauty.

Another factor in attraction is probably that attraction patterns varies with sociosexual orientation (restricted as in only desires sex in relationships or unrestricted as in desires lots of uncommitted or semi committed sex). Faces and body types correlate a great deal with this and so what you are looking for at any particular time influences what you find attractive. Most people have fairly constant sociosexual orientation across their lifetime so this will stay mostly constant but my guess is if you are really one the prowl or really looking to settle down at any particular point in time what faces and body types attract you will change some what.

Regardless of how attractive you rate someone everyone has an objectively measured sex rank based on what they can attract. If no one at all will fuck you your sex rank is 1 or zero deadening on where you put the start of the scale. If attracting models, rated by very large numbers as 10s your sex rank is also 10.

Everyone is much better of by finding someone who they have a relative attraction to in addition to objective attraction. The reason is this is a beauty freebie and it is returned by the other party. Other guys are not as attracted to her as you because mixing genes with her is not as beneficial for them as it is for you. Likewise, because she is a good mix for you you will also be an equally good mix for her. This makes her more attracted to you than any other guy that shares your sex rank. So for most women the value of breeding with may only be a 6 but for her it is actually 7 or 8. This means any coupling with a high relative/subjective bonus will be far more solid as couple because both partners will feel they got a huge bonus and the other is above what they thought they could get, above what they think they can get and so they see you as higher sex rank than themselves.

The last component of beauty I think is about wether it is beneficial for your evolutionary strategy to stay with the person or not. If you are an ultra high testostosterone risk taker drawn to a fast life strategy of get to the top or die trying and breed like crazy with anything that moves along the way than you will likely experience a fast reduction in how attractive women look to you after you sleep with them. You need to move on and impregnate the next one. If you are a careful, anxious, builder personality with low social skills but a reliable personality good at building provider value and not risking it by taking physical or social risk you will likely continue to see her as attractive for far longer than most people because for you to either swap partner or to take a chance on impregnating on the side is not part of your main strategy. So for a beauty nose dive to take place your partner either has to loose value for you in other ways, someone more attractive needs to be making herself very clearly available and she needs to seem like a very safe jump or very desecrate mistress for her entrance in your life to affect your perception of your woman's looks etc.

In other ways that which looks beautiful is that which perpetuates life either by being beneficial to everyone, to you in particular or for the strategy you are following at any one given time.

Comment

Every time I have posted pics of women I have been with, and it's not something I've done very often but I have done it, guys go into hysterics about how they're "not hot" and I'm an idiot or they go into hysterics about how they're "not real" and I must be lying.

You just can't win. Female attractiveness for guys is like politics...everyone has a wildly different opinion and too many guys get too irrational about it.
                              How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                              The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X