Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must be the most bizzare sedfast story of 2012!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be the most bizzare sedfast story of 2012!!

I think the odds of this happening are close to lottery-winning proportions!

A month ago, i hooked up with a girl from a small provincial town. I met her on online, went over to hers and we enjoyed ourselves.

Nothing unusual so far.

Fast forward to last night and i had another post-midnight first "date" with another girl.

Plugged her postcode in the sat nav and hit the road.

Then when i got to the town, i noticed the route was awfully familiar. I pulled over to check i had the right postcode and everything was fine.

And the closer i got to her house, the more familiar everything was. Just a huge dose of DeJa Vu.

But i dismissed it and reached the girl's place for a thorough saturday night servicing.

Then at one point she said:

"Do you know you slept with my mate 4 weeks ago, she lives 2 doors down"!

It was like being hit with a sledge hammer!

I didn't even attempt to deny it. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "it's a small world isn't it".

It also proves the point that sluts hang together. She didn't even mind having her friend's sloppy seconds one bit!
    As my wing and friend says "Birds of a feather, flock together"!

And i am sure the friend knew what was going down.

There was just something incredibly kinky about doing a girl on her couch, knowing i did the same to her friend, 2 doors down a month earlier.
    I was going berserk!

For guys that worry about escalating or being "rude" or "creepy" ; this is what girls are capable of so relax! they're filthier than us.

Anyway, let's hear your bizarre stories fellas.

And the best one gets nominated for "story of the year" or some cheesy oscars-style end of of year glitzy awards.

Peace

I'm going to throw this back one more year, which will unfortunately disqualify myself from having the story of the year.

The scene is New Years, 2010-2011. I trek down to NYC with one of my boys from Boston for a party with a bunch of my college buddies. End up getting absolutely hammered and going home with this chick who lived like 50 blocks from where we were partying. We were up around 52 and 2, and her place was way down in the Financial District, I forget exactly where. Big, 30-40 story apartment building. Wake up in the morning, get my clothes on, and head to the elevator to head down. Wait around for a bit, then finally the door opens.

I start to walk into the elevator and look up to see my buddy from Boston who I drove down with standing in there. The two of us start dying laughing, having driven 200 miles to a party in NYC, only to end up banging chicks in the same apartment building 50 blocks from where we started and trying to leave at the exact same time. Fucking crazy shit. Probably one of the best morning debriefs I've ever had over breakfast.

Comment

I've got a story like each of yours, one PU related, one not so much.

Like Z's was when I finished a NYE night out in London with some mates, managed to disappear (went off with a girl but it was a no deal on going back to hers) and went down to the train station to get at train back around 4am, picked up a McDonalds on the way then got onto the train and saw my mate sitting half-asleep on the same carriage I just walked onto.

The PU-story was more recently, so perhaps qualifies for the story of the year. To cut a long story short, I'd slept with one girl at work (which in itself is a funny story since we'd been out drinking at a work function and ended up having sex in the office late at night but that's neither here not there right now). Anyway, I had been flirting for ages with another girl at work and we'd made out a couple of times. I finally got her to meet up with me and (to paraphrase) she basically said that the only reason she was sleeping with me was because the other girl had given me a good review!

Comment

The kinkiest stories I have are the ones I can't tell. Ether too many people would get in trouble (not me, but other folks) or I would be violating promises I made to protect confidentiality.

But I can still give clues...

Think mothers and daughters...

Think sisters...especially younger sisters...

Think woman working in an office, getting laid in that office, then getting fired (for another reason) then her replacement in that same office...

Think classrooms...

Think two women in their 20's who went to the same high school years ago...

Think having as many as four women (of all age ranges) all hanging out in the same room with you, all four of which you've fucked, and most of them don't even know it...

Think...

Well, you get the picture.
        How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
          Think having as many as four women (of all age ranges) all hanging out in the same room with you, all four of which you've fucked, and most of them don't even know it...
          Fucking them without them knowing it...Should we call the cops?

Comment

I fucked my exe's aunt...

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
              Fucking them without them knowing it...Should we call the cops?
              Shit, I had to re-read your sentence about three times before I understood the joke. I'm slow like that sometimes.
              How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
              The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Not that outrageous, but...

Approached this girl in a set, semi-isolated her. She starts subtly criticizing one of her friends in the set for being a slut. Quickly realizing I got the good-girl of the group, who will give me nothing but a flaking number. Slut starts sending me IOIs since I'm obviously a player "making progress" with her hot prude friend. Except she's only slightly less attractive. 10 minutes later, I'm making out with the slut in front of the rest of the set.

Comment

My whole life is like this....

I'm not sure if it's because I notice things more or because it happens more

Comment

What a bunch of dirty rascals!

Talk about opening a can of worms!

Keep them coming fellas

peace

Comment

I once kissed a girl without her express written permission.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post

Nick
                        Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post

Nick
                          But...what if she accuses you of rape? You'll have no record that she consented!

Comment

A mate of mine has a business partner who has married a daughter of his ex-wife.
                            I still don' t understand how this is working out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
                              But...what if she accuses you of rape? You'll have no record that she consented!
                              I gave her a fake name. No way she'll ever figure out that "O.J. Simpson" is a pseudonym.

Nick

Hilariously related: When Michael Vick was a big star at Georgia Tech, one tall WHITE dude got laid like a semi-God on campus.
                              All he did was tell people that his name was Michael Vick. Dude got laid like a rockstar because of that.
                              Gotta love college chicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X