Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must be the most bizzare sedfast story of 2012!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
    Hilariously related: When Michael Vick was a big star at Georgia Tech, one tall WHITE dude got laid like a semi-God on campus.
    All he did was tell people that his name was Michael Vick. Dude got laid like a rockstar because of that.
    Gotta love college chicks.
    I actually have no idea who Michael Vick is...I've never heard of him.

Comment

Here's one. I was approached by a girl who is living with a friend and offered a threesome. It took a real long time to set it up because I think they were just beginning to explore this idea. Anyway .. we finally got it going in the hot tub and moved to the bedroom soon after that. I was kinda liking the "spit roast" action but soon hopped up to get a drink.

When I went back to her room by buddy was gone and she was lying face down so I just rolled up on her and slipped in her from behind. We were going at it pretty hard before she rolled over and ....

Holy Shit ... it was her sister !!!

I had gone into the wrong room .. errr sort of.

We are all still the best of friends but I sure get red faced when anyone mentions that night.

Comment

House mates. . a few weeks apart. . That made for an interesting breakfast.

Comment

OK, I was hoping for a nomination of a sex report or something... That would be cool! Any takers?

Once I wrote an LR on my local lair, and someone pointed out to me that he found a blog with the exact same story, only from the female perspective. Weird, but awesome! I never told her about my LR, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratata View Post
            OK, I was hoping for a nomination of a sex report or something... That would be cool! Any takers?

Once I wrote an LR on my local lair, and someone pointed out to me that he found a blog with the exact same story, only from the female perspective. Weird, but awesome! I never told her about my LR, tho.
            LOL, this happened to me too. I fucked the shit out of a redhead once. I got a message from my fellow Norwegian PUA November (which you also know) who sent me a link to a females blog, which apparently was the girl I fucked's blog. She wrote a detailed Sex report about how I fucked her. She posted really good details, pointing out how good it was and stuff, she described all the dirty things I did to her. That was crazy shit, and a hell of an ego boost.

Turns out that November also fucked that girl, however I m cooler since I fucked her first, she was such a cockloving freak.

Comment

This story is kinda hard to describe but i'll give a shot,

I lived in a little town from 8 to 15 somewhere... I got back to my home country then travelled to other places till now etc...

At that time I was a huge AFC creepy otaku,geek,nerd,no-life whatever you want... But there was another dude in my class who was the really creepy baby type, he was scared from pretty much everything, cried like a baby for any reason, couldn't eat by himself (he has no handicaps), and dressed like his mom dressed him (i mean like shit) etc... everyone was mocking him...

About 12 years later... For work reasons I had to go back to that town.

2 weeks before I get there I called the creepy because he was the only contact I still had there. Let's just say he was no more creepy (a normal AFC guy). He invited me to stay at his home, I accepted. At the same time, i started to approach some chicks on Facebook that are living in the town so i could guarantee some lays there. A young and very hot one showed interest and we've switched to "sextalk and where we'll do it" very fast. At some point she told me she has an open relationship with a guy there but sex was really average with him and she could't get satisfied and she was hoping I'll do better. I was strongly feeling she was talking about the ex-creepy friend but I didn't mention anything about it...

So I came to the town, the ex-creepy was waiting for me at the airport, I settled at his place, he went to work, I called the chick, told her I was at a friend house, she was surprised that i knew people here, told her that I was living in this town before she even exist. She asked me the name of the guy, I was like "should i tell her ?" then I though "fuck it" and told her it was ex-creepy. She was like WTF !!! Turns out i was feeling right. she texted me to tell me how it's a bad idea to do what we've planned. I was like "ok my lay is canceled... no problem" and texted her "As you wish..."

That was the first part... Ex-creepy came back from work, seemed kinda pissed-off, I didn't ask why. He went to the bathroom, his cellphone ringed, it was unlocked, i took it and read the last sms, turns out he was in the middle of a conversation with the hot chick, i scrolled up and read the message that pissed him off : "would you mind if I sleep with your childhood friend ?". Seems like he was taking the relationship more seriously than she was.

<Fast-forward> I fucked her anyway and she is still dreaming about that night and harassing me about when I will come back. Also she cut all contacts with ex-creepy. Funny to think that I lived in his house, eated his food and fucked his chick... i feel like i took his life in less than a week... And i don't feel bad about that...

Comment

Working...
              X