Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petraeus-gate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    NWP

    Interresting and obviously well-thought-out response, but I think you are responding as a guy who comes from a position of abundance, and to such a man, prostitution is anathema, and the matriarchy forcing women into secret-society behavior is limiting your options to only secret-society women.

    I FIRMLY believe that as our society is currently structured (and this has been the case for a long time), the majority of men are NOT in a position of abundance. The 80/20 rule: that 80 percent of the women are fucking 20 percent of the men. Most guys -"AFCs"- struggle to find even ONE chick to fuck, and when they do, usually end up promising monogamy and providership in return for continued sex.

    Women have a VESTED INTEREST in keeping things that way- it provides a large pool of monogamous provider material. If, all of a sudden, your average AFC can suddenly get pussy pretty much any time he wants it (say, he can fuck a chick for $100-200, and if he is a middle-income guy, can afford to do this about once a week) then you have a real shift in the male-female dynamic.

    I agree that it would increase MPS...among the hotter women. Many of them will move into prostitution, or else marry very wealthy men. This is what you have in Russia: the hotter women are almost all either whores, or they are incredibly mercenary gold-diggers. Which perfectly describes several of my in-laws. The less-attractive women resign themselves to a life of being single, or casual sex, because they know that they really have not much to offer a man who can fuck an HB9 whenever he wants. The Russian women who seem to be the luckiest ones are the HB7s. Not quite hot enough to be a high-ruble prostitute or trophy wife, but not unattractive. I think men perceive these women as being in the sweet-spot of the M/w complex: attainable, not too hot, not LD/LSE.

    My point that women's sexual needs are catered to on a silver platter is precisely because the Secret Society exists...and 80% of women are in the Secret Society. The other 20% are the matriarchy/slut shamers, but I disagree that they are as powerful as you seem to think. Virtually all women pay lip service to slut shaming, but most of them are Secret Society and so it doesn't really affect them. The ones that are not SS (the prudes, religious chicks, whackos) have a vested interest in 1)Preventing SS chicks from having access to men and 2)Maintaining the pool of monogamous providers I mentioned above.

    Comment


    • #32
      Pardon my ignorance, but I have never understood "sex scandals" in the U.S. Really.

      The guy fucked a woman, so what ? It happens everyday. Is happening since the dawn of time and will happen until the end of time.

      I don't want to generalize, but for example, in several countries (mine included), especially with people in the military/politics/business.. It's kind of an accepted fact that these guys will bang younger women, lots of them for some guys.

      So fucking what ? I mean, even if my country declares Islam religion of state .. States are ruled by men, and men are the same everywhere, so why fuck around the bush ? Unless the girl is under-age (in which case, they would have trouble.. Like recently, judges and procecutors caught in action), it's all fine.

      Now, in the U.S. I expect it's more "open" and all.. And yet .. Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Petraeus get drama for having sex ?


      As I said, pardon my ignorance .. But it's something I can't understand.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Vautrin View Post
        Now, in the U.S. I expect it's more "open" and all.. And yet .. Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Petraeus get drama for having sex ?

        As I said, pardon my ignorance .. But it's something I can't understand.
        Pussyfication and feminization is the state religion of the West, including the US. Yeah it is truely absurd. A four star general who has served his superiors in probably very unpleasant missions, with great responsibilities to bring his men back alive, fucks another woman than his wife and is ousted. Completely ridiculous. Now I think there is something more here but the mere fact that the public accepts such a reaction is perverse.

        Comment

        Working...
        X