No announcement yet.

A Bit Of Nostalgia For The AFC Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bit Of Nostalgia For The AFC Days...

My buddy came over for Thanksgiving. Haven't seen him in a couple years, but we used to hang out all the time throughout junior high and high school. Since 7th grade, he's been the role model for me of what a "natural" is: always has hot girlfriends, all women think he's hot, etc.

We were talking at dinner, and I mentioned to him that I had a girlfriend for a while because I'd slept with four new women in a week and had started to feel dirty about it. Just wanted something a little more consistent and stable.

Anyway, he shook his head and asked me, "How do you even do that? Do you remember back in the day, you were too nervous to even talk to girls?"

Memories, man.

It's a fascinating moment when you see, starkly in front of you, exactly what differentiates a natural from a PUA. Especially one that hits so close to home! His girlfriend when I met him, was the girl I ended up having my first real crush on.

And talk about validation for all the hardships of the journey...wow

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
    I mentioned to him that I had a girlfriend for a while because I'd slept with four new women in a week and had started to feel dirty about it. Just wanted something a little more consistent and stable.
    That's a belief you need to take out of your brain, set down on the table in front of you, and examine very carefully. I'm serious.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

I would not feel dirty but I would most certainly start looking over my shoulder and changing clothes often ;-)

ancestor

Comment

Originally posted by ancestor View Post
        I would not feel dirty but I would most certainly start looking over my shoulder and changing clothes often ;-)

ancestor
        No joke...one of them turned into an instant-clinger and creepily watched me walk to my car and drive away.

@ BD-

I see what you're getting at. As to the first part, I stupidly did not use a condom with two of them, double-teamed one of them (the other guy did not have a condom either). There were some social consequences as well (one of their boyfriends found out, among other things). So I kinda felt bad about that particular week.

Normally this is not present. I thought it was kick-ass when I fucked my FB, dropped her off, took a plane to another state, and then got my dick sucked first thing when I walked in the door by a very long-term FB. It ruled.

And as to the second part...I was a fucking lunatic to think getting a girlfriend meant stable and consistent. Consistently unstable, drama all the time, blech.

Comment

Working...
        X