Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being perceived as a treat to your friends' girlfriends

hHi all,

Just wanted to share something. Many of my friends are settled in a relationship with their girlfriend. Due to the social circle and sometimes joining when going out, they are aware of my suave skills I noticed that either they kind of like that or that they perceive it as a threat. With a threat I mean that they don't like that their boyfriend (my friend) go out with me. They know that the night out will be an awesome party: drinks, party,...and they fear also girls...well they are right haha!!

When a girlfriend of them is joining going out, I already tried to not come off as a player but they notice it in my eyes, and they also notice the girls reactions towards me.

Some of my friends have a bit of difficulties to go out with me cuz their girlfriend give them shit then (they are often not alpha enough to say fuck you to their girl's bullshit).

Do you guys experience the same? How do you handle this situation?

Cheers, Stiletto
    Last edited by Stiletto; 10-30-2011, 10:55 AM. Reason: typo, threat instead of treat

At the end of the day you will always get the blame over their boyfriends because their BF looooves them. You must have led him astray. Even if you were AFC you would still get the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiletto View Post
      Do you guys experience the same? How do you handle this situation?
      I think its your reliance on social circle that is the problem - either as a crutch in cold-approaching or for sarging chicks within your circle. If you hang with AFCs (male or female) and mix PU into it, you will have haters and admirers. Thats just the nature of the beast. If you are not RELIANT on the social circle it is not such a big deal. You are not going to be ostracized, if you are the one who is too busy with your life and new girls. high value plus non-neediness is magnetic.

Sarging alone (my standard) or sarging with people who don't get in the way is the way to go. Solo-sarging has the big advantage that it is very low-maintainance socially.

Comment

Find better friends who have more high-quality HSE girlfriends.

Because I Can, Nick

Comment

HSE girlfriends will appreciate your alpha qualities and try to set you up with their friends.. or even strangers.

Tell them they are a really good match for your friend because of A,B,C... - Win them over!

and NEVER imply you are trying to get your friend laid, but its ok if you come off as suave, not sleazy

Comment

Stilletto, you may want to edit your post:

"treat" in English is good, like a reward or candy

"threat" is what you mean, which is bad like dangerous.

Comment

You need different friends, and/or you need to go meet women on your own.

Other men have only really hindered my game. My best pickup is going lone wolf.

Comment

Actually no. Many of my friends' girlfriends seem susceptible to my charms. They flirt with me in front of my friends. Usually it makes me uncomfortable and I wish they'd stop.

In other words, they see me as a treat. I think what you meant is, "threat."

Comment

Treat, threat, it's both the same thing, in this case anyway, if you're seen as a treat, then you're also a threat

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                    Sarging alone (my standard) or sarging with people who don't get in the way is the way to go. Solo-sarging has the big advantage that it is very low-maintainance socially.
                    Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
                    You need different friends, and/or you need to go meet women on your own. Other men have only really hindered my game. My best pickup is going lone wolf.
                    You guys are right, when I go out to sarge, I always try to bring some friends along. The funny thing is that inside the club, I'm on my own and do my own thing. I never use a wingman when I'm talking to girls. But it's easier when you know that you can fall back on your friends when you're not talking to some girls and like that it doesn't seem you're alone.

So I guess I'm semi-lone wolveing Last couple of weekends, I've been going out alone, some night went better than other nights. I noticed that the nights that went good, I started talking to anybody at the bar of the club, which brought me in a social mood. The nights that were less good, I didn't talk during the first half an hour.

Lessons learned:
                    1. Don't rely on friends to go sarging, so you don't have to bother your friends that are in a relationship
                    2. When lone-wolveing, get in the social mood ASAP, talk to anybody to get into the flow

Thanks all for the replies!
                    I indeed meant threat instead of treat...

Comment

Working...
                    X