Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Summary Of Ethology And The Treatise Of Love

Introduction
    • The following information is a summary of the work of Anatoly Protopopov a Russian ethologist
    • The Treatise On Love is a document that has been circulating in the pickup community for a long time, it is in my opinion the best analysis of the primal nature of humans and extends far beyond game into explaining the impulses behind our behaviour
    • You can read the two major documents summarized in this post here and here, they are translated from Russian so the English is poor
    • I've cleaned up the English it and summarized the important points below
    Ethology
    • Ethology is a branch of knowledge dealing with human character and with its formation and evolution

Abbreviations
    • RP: Rank Potential, the capability to have a high rank in a hierarchy
    • HR: High Ranking, a person who has acheived a high rank in society
    • LR: Low Ranking, a person who has acheived a low rank
    • HP: High Primativeness: a person with high primativeness (derived from primate-like), who relies heavily on instinct
    • LP: Low Primativeness: a person with high primativeness, a person who can easily behave contrary to their instincts
    • PFI: The Principle of Female Irreplaceability - The natural instinct of humans to place a higher biological value on females
    High Ranking
    • High self-esteem, tendency to think less of others
    • Belief in his own unfalliability, does not doubt himselt
    • Expends great effort on his own comfort, health and safety
    • Optimism, confident in future success
    • Makes quick decisions easily
    • Ability to act despite negative opinions of others
    • Non-reflexivity
    • Does not like to be criticized, does not criticize himself
    • Determination, enterprise, initiative
    • Great career, social and possession ambitions
    • Organizing skills
    • Openness, boldness, extrovertedness
    • Persistency, intolerancy, egoism
    • For males - sexual success, for females - sexual domination
    Low Ranking
    • Low self-esteem, tendency to have an inferiority complex
    • Ability to get along in uncomfortable and unsafe situations
    • Bias to pessimism and depressions; despondency in their future
    • Indecisive
    • Dependent on opinion of others, fear of hurting or offending others, reflexivity
    • Low threshold of guilt-perception, feels guilty very easily
    • Ready to be satisfied with an existing situation, conformist
    • Absence of great career and possession ambitions
    • Low organizational skills
    • Altruism, tendency to feel sorry for anything, self-abandonement
    • Bias to "worship" authorities, believe them; religiousness
    • Introverted
    • Shy
    • For males - sexual unsuccessfulness, for females - sexual submissiveness
    High Primativeness
    • Tendency to grovel before authorities and believe them
    • Religious, superstitious
    • Pays close attention to hierarchical subordination
    • Suggestibility, including auto-suggestibility, hypochondria
    • Temptation irresistibility, weak willpower (*), emotional childishness
    • Irrational actions
    • Extroverted
    • Emotional lability (hot tempered or whining)
    • Polarized or black/white thinking, things are "brilliant/disgusting", but not "so-so".
    • Impulsiveness
    • Excessive care devoted towards one's comfort, health and safety
    • Strong career, social and possession ambitions
    • Cares strongly for external attributes of prosperity and prestige
    • Excessive egocentrism
    • For men - excessive tendency to promiscuity, for women - tendency to fall in love with men she should avoid
    Low Primativeness
    • People who possess the above qualities in weaker form
    (*) This refers to willpower as used on oneself for exercising emotional restraint, not in the case of exerting your will on others. For example, quitting smoking or drinking is harder for HP person than for LP one.

Notes
    • High rank is signaled instinctively
    • Alcohol increases ranking potential by lowering inhibitions
    • Women love egotistic men so a child conceived by one will be more likely to have high ranking potential
    • There are two types of old bachelors: high-ranking, who do not need a marriage and low-ranking, who would like to be married but aren't wanted by women
    • Being rich and famous will increase your rank as before low ranking men could not become wealthy in earlier times, now low ranking potential men can now outrank high ranking potential men
    • Self sacrifice even in war is low rank, Mao was cowardly yet became emperor, Patton was self sacrificing and only rose so high
    • Cultured and honest men do not have a high rank in the primitive hierarchy
    • Egocentric is someone only concerned with themselves and has no understanding of other people
    • An egotist understands people well but still puts themselves above others, it is an attribute of high rank
    • Females are naturally egocentric due to the principle of female irreplacability
    • Children are hierarchical, cruelty is natural, low primative children will remove themselves from the hierarchy, high primative children cannot
    • In low culture and a highly primative culture like the army or prison, people will evaluate you solely on rank
    • High ranking egocentrics literally lack the ability to feel guilt
    • The easiest way to raise ones rank in a hierarchy is to humiliate the people around
    • Men with low ranking potential will have difficulty keeping a leadership position
    • A high Rank Potential person occupying a High Rank in society will either be either a good leader or a tyrant
    • A leader is a person with decreased primativeness, is not really aggressive with subordinates, and even capable of some self-sacrifice
    • A Tyrant is usually a coward but aggressive towards others
    • Teenagers exhibit anti social behavior as a reaction to being at the bottom of the social hierarchy
    • A high ranking, highly primative man will own a victory over you and continue to taunt you, if you show fear that means you admit your lower rank and are easy prey
    • Omegas should not attempt to be high ranking but should not exhibit low ranking characteristics either
    • God is the highest rank
    • Modern advertising shamelessly and impudently exploits instinctive programs, working on the primativeness of human beings
    • The PFI does not suggest leadership ambitions, HR does.
    • High activity of the PFI instincts means excessive egocentrism, a High Rank means excessive egotism
    • For most women, full sexual satisfaction is possible only with a relatively narrow group of men,those that are physically perfect HR men
    • The closer is the man is to this ideal the better for her, even an orgasm because of light touch of a hand, or even thought
    • On the contrary, a man that is not close to such an ideal, usually has major difficulties in satisfying a woman, no matter how perfect his technique as the main erogenous zone for a woman is her brain or more precisely - the lymbic system
    • These men make up maybe only 10% of men
    • An impression of high rank is increased by aggression directed towards other men.
    • Domination over a woman should be rather expressed in father-like protective way, resembling parent-child relationship, but not copying it literally
    • According to the fundamental principle of differentiation of sexes the females must be difficult to access
    • When taking her clothes off, she declares her accessibility
    • This contradiction results in discomfort, the degree of this discomfort depends on relation to that man
    • Yes, indeed, women in our society are surrounded by more care, support and love than men (though it may still seem insufficient to women), but we do not live in a matriarchy, it is merely an effect of the PFI - Principle of the Female Irreplaceability
    • As we know, the main goal of woman's sexual search is maximization of the number of admirers. Admirers, but not sexual partners
    • The more admirers a woman has, the more her instinct of being demanded is satisfied
    • A virtual romance gives a very convenient possibility to reach this goal: there are no obligations, everything is under control, and a man is present
    • Of course, women need sex too, but if there are any admirers, sexual contact depends only on the woman's will
    • Virtual romances don't help too much in creating a family, they only satisfy the instinctive need of collecting admirers. And a modern family, as it was mentioned many times before, is not conditioned in our instincts
    • Tender men are good as admirers, and they are liked as such, but they don't get much sex, except in cases when tenderness is combined with HR signs, such as self-confidence
    • Feminine or LR men are hungry for female attention and are forced to pay for it by long-term relationships
    • With manly or HR men it is more difficult to establish long-term relationships,they don't want one as they already have a large selection of women
    • Though women themselves, in general, would prefer the manly ones for all sorts of relationships
    • In the case of Napoleon, his difficulties with Josephine were from her inability to perceive him as a high-ranking male despite all of his acheivements as she was very primative and his rank potential was low
    • Only low ranking and low primativeness women will tolerate small penises
    • High-ranked and high-primative women will strongly favor larger penises as they are a sign of high rank
    • Women are attracted to foreign men as they are fresh blood and diversity overcomes the incest taboo
    • Women will be more likely to have a short term relationship with a high ranking, good looking man by following their instinct for becoming pregnant
    • The father who has left a woman with a child is more primative and high-ranked as a rule, therefore a child has a strong chance to inherit his fathers rank potential
    • Male jealousy is provoked sexual contact while female jealousy is provoked by a diversion of resources (emotional or economic involvement with another woman.)
    http://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/

Thanks for doing this RLD, this really makes Protopopov more accessible.

I think there are valuable insights to be obtained by human ehtology, and a knowledge of what sexual tendencies are "hardwired" into people.

Comment

Originally posted by throughfare View Post
      Thanks for doing this RLD, this really makes Protopopov more accessible.

I think there are valuable insights to be obtained by human ehtology, and a knowledge of what sexual tendencies are "hardwired" into people.
      no problem, glad you like it

Comment

Are these traits genetic and cannot be learned right?

Comment

Yep most of the traits are inborn, however sometimes guys are high ranking and dont know, it just takes places like this or other red pill sites to bring it out of them, also you can definitely learn to increase mood and decrease anxiety and pessimism

Comment

I think I saved the FAQ which that extract is from and the Treatise on Love, and will post it all if I can find it and format it, but now tonight.

A worthwhile read.

No, you can not change your rank, but you can emulate the behavior of higher ranks and improve the quality of women who desire you. And you may be higher rank than you understand, but were oppressed in childhood and do not realize your correct rank, and can assume it by adapting better behavior patterns. Narcissistic adults often hate naturally high rank children and fuck them over with psychological and/or physical abuse and they end up adapting low rank behaviors and attitudes as a survival mechanism.
            The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Awesome OP!

I believe rank can be changed, although I guess this gets into a theoretical debate of nature vs nurture and the like.
              Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man!
              NOW AVAILABLE ON KINDLE

Comment

Awesome OP!

I believe rank can be changed, although I guess this gets into a theoretical debate of nature vs nurture and the like.

There yaw high ranking? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                  No, you can not change your rank, but you can emulate the behavior of higher ranks and improve the quality of women who desire you..
                  Originally posted by RevLifestyleDesign View Post
                  Yep most of the traits are inborn, however sometimes guys are high ranking and dont know, it just takes places like this or other red pill sites to bring it out of them, also you can definitely learn to increase mood and decrease anxiety and pessimism
                  Observationally here is all we can see: some people improve, and others don't. Its your interpretation, that those who change were ALREADY high rank to begin with. There is no objective way you can decide the truth of that claim.

This is a perfect example of what I call a "shit science" thread. Makes us players happy, there are various elements of truth in it, but ultimately it is pure KJ wankery, wall to wall. There are so many ways so many of these things could be refuted, but I will chew my arm off and show self-restraint.

Comment

This kind of thread can be easily detected as mistaking correlation for causation. These traits could be said to be held by high ranking people. They were like that because they were born in high position. Admittedly, a person who was in high position and has a very pleasant personality, then all these will break.

Still some traits are very true in turning women on. I admit!

That being said, these stuffs are not that important to get laid!

Comment

Treatise of love is brilliant and explains almost everything (I said *almost*).

The main things are:
                      1) Women's behaviour is explained by egocentricism, and instinctual "irreplacability"
                      2) Women are high primative, which means that they run on emotions and insticts - not facts nor logic.
                      3) The higher the primative behaviour, the more easily the instincts can be hijacked and manipulated by a skillful man, because they are a woman's weakness.

there are a great many other things, but as far as actually getting laid is concerned, these are the important bits.
                      What women want: A man to care about

Comment

The difference between your actual rank in different groups of men and how women perceive your rank can differ depending on your game and the context.

The ranking thing bores the living hell out of me and if I find myself being processed as too low ranking I change groups right away.
                        THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerodds View Post
                          The difference between your actual rank in different groups of men and how women perceive your rank can differ depending on your game and the context.

The ranking thing bores the living hell out of me and if I find myself being processed as too low ranking I change groups right away.
                          The "ranking" concept is fairly nebulous, and implies that different women see you as having different ranking potential. In any case, you do what you have to do to raise it to increase your odds, but it is still a numbers game.
                          What women want: A man to care about

Comment

Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
                            Treatise of love is brilliant and explains almost everything (I said *almost*).

The main things are:
                            1) Women's behaviour is explained by egocentricism, and instinctual "irreplacability"
                            3) The higher the primative behaviour, the more easily the instincts can be hijacked and manipulated by a skillful man,

there are a great many other things, but as far as actually getting laid is concerned, these are the important bits.
                            For sure, 1) is the principle of female irreplacability, its why we still have ASD even after feminism, because women know they're higher value then us, and that value is preserved by scarcity, its the same concept as buyers remorse and in the sexual marketplace women are buyers and men are sellers. 3) Absolutely, the more primative the woman, the more she responds to pure dominance in a man.

Comment

Working...
                            X