Hidden people's motives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden people's motives...

Sometimes I care too much about peoples' motives.

For example, recently I was in a middle of a misunderstanding, and
    people started to say a couple of crap which I did not know if it was true.

In addition, people talk about women they fuck or they used to fuck
    and I doubt if they lie...

How do you find out liars? By their tonality, the way they deliver their
    sentences and so on?....

If a woman lies to you, is she interested for a LTR with you, or
    it is just her "composure"? Do women have their signals for their
    future BF?

I think your question is coming from the wrong frame

micro-analysing each interaction and assessing all the possible motives behind each statement or act looks like a lot of work to me

instead, try to simplify things: don't worry about WHY people say things, only consider IF they act towards you the way you want to be treated (and if they do not, then take corrective actions)

so if people talk crap about you then cut them off your life (instead of worrying why they act like that). Same thing with chicks - they may have their motives and agendas when interacting with you, but instead of worrying about that just do whatever you want. They'll either follow your leadership, or they'll blow themselves out

-M

Comment

bladsex, understand that people lie. It's just in their nature. The reasons are vast and varied so I'm not going to go into that.

Usually spotting someones bullshit is too easy. Not to mention the stories always change, because they can't remember what they said the first time.

IMO, you shouldn't worry about whether people will lie or not. They will. And if you think they are, they probably are (unless you are the type of person who is very insecure and accusing everyone of lying, then you've got issues.) It is just to easy to spot humble honesty because it looks and feels different.

What you should focus on is just not being a liar yourself. Much easier and less stressful than getting caught in lies anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bladsex View Post
        How do you find out liars? By their tonality, the way they deliver their
        sentences and so on?....

If a woman lies to you, is she interested for a LTR with you, or
        it is just her "composure"? Do women have their signals for their
        future BF?

If a woman lies to you, it means nothing more than she's spoken to you. If she's attracted to you, there are signals for that. Once she starts giving you shit tests, she's screening you as to where you'll fit in her social circle.

None of the ways to detect lies are ever 100% nor do they work against sociopaths/chronic liars. If you notice one of these and the information is something that will influence your behavior, use it as a red flag and listen for more signals the person could be lying.

Looking up and to the person's left (your right) while they speak
        Increasing the speed at which they're talking
        Increasing the pitch- like they're asking a question
        Rapid blinking
        Decreased hand gestures

In order to get some of these, you have to be a bit skeptical to begin with, because it puts the pressure on them to 'sell' the lie, which is inherently stressful and these are all things people do when supplicating, which is in essence what they're doing if they're trying to convince you of something.

The other thing to remember is that these things aren't 100%, they could do all of these things and still not be lying- but the trick is when you see them, you should become wary. Ask yourself, "why would they lie to me."

This question would have been better suited for a google search engine.

Comment

Everybody lies. Drop those whose lies you cannot live with.

Because I Can, Nick

Comment

I think you mean People's Hidden Motives. As for people who are in hiding, I have no idea what their motives are :P

Comment

Lying....

I know there are various and complex ways a person can lie, but in fact this is something
              really complex. Why do I have to become a scientist about this crap?

For instance, once a person told me that
              "Person X wants to fuck with you."
              and I answered "Did he REALLY tell you that?"
              and he answered "No." and he turned his head away.
              Was this a real lie?

Another example is that I met a person who suffered from schizophrenia,
              and in fact I thought that some of the things he was saying were true,
              the rest of people used to disagree and they said that "the person (the
              schizophrenia person) was a liar." (which in term might mean that
              the other person was a liar as well)

I care more about the liars' applications in PU-
              how can we use a person's microexpressions so as to screen "odd"
              girls out.

Comment

Originally posted by bladsex View Post
                I know there are various and complex ways a person can lie, but in fact this is something
                really complex. Why do I have to become a scientist about this crap?

For instance, once a person told me that
                "Person X wants to fuck with you."
                and I answered "Did he REALLY tell you that?"
                and he answered "No." and he turned his head away.
                Was this a real lie?

Another example is that I met a person who suffered from schizophrenia,
                and in fact I thought that some of the things he was saying were true,
                the rest of people used to disagree and they said that "the person (the
                schizophrenia person) was a liar." (which in term might mean that
                the other person was a liar as well)

I care more about the liars' applications in PU-
                how can we use a person's microexpressions so as to screen "odd"
                girls out.
                Way too much thinking. You need to get into your body more, before you can get into hers. Use KINO as a screening tool. Specifically, if you touch her and she responds in a way that you like, keep doing that. If she does not respond in the way that you like, either adjust your approach, or find another woman, or both.

If you touch a woman and she progressively opens up to you, then you don't need to know whether or not she is a liar. In the masculine sense of the word, they are all "liars". Their actions and their view of the world depends entirely on their mood at the time. I had a girlfriend who had an orgasm in under 2 minutes with her vibrator whenever she saw a threesome happening in front of her on the TV screen. But on an different day she can call people who do "that sort of thing, are disgusting pigs". And there is no contradiction at all. Both assertions by her are 100% true.

What is confusing to men is that they are happening in different time periods and circumstances, but the fundamental situation is the same, so why the fuck does a woman get off easily on watching a threesome and then get disgusted later when hearing about one? Because she is feminine, and the feminine nature is different than masculine when it comes to "truth". It's all about context.

Most times I slept with a woman who was cheating on someone, it turns out that she also "hated" cheaters and was very self-righteous about it when keeping her boyfriend in line on this point. Women who say they hate jerks and players say that because they mysteriously keep running in to men like this, one after another. They believe it is something that keeps happening to them, and do not see how they manifest absolutely everything that they get. But they aren't lying about it; they really would like to be rid of these guys but they just don't know how.

They don't realise, or they don't acknowledge, that it is specifically THEIR sexual attraction to these men that gets them into relationships with them, and that if the men were different men they would not be aroused and therefore not notice them and therefore never be in relationships with them in the first place.

Comment

Women wear masks and costumes and act out parts in life. That is not lying, that is just what they are like, or perhaps what they have been trained to do. Don't worry about that, you live in the society you are in. Just accept it.

Actual lying is only two reasons.

People who lie to you to get money from you. This is usually obvious and just refusing to give people money for hard luck stories or get involved in get rich quick schemes is the best defense. Remember these two truths and you will be safe; if it seems too good to be true it likely is, and there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Otherwise, people lie to make themselves seem to be more of something than they really are. It is really an admission of weakness. They feel less than acceptable so they lie to improve their social standing. The wisdom from High School concerning sex applies here. Those who are talking about it usually are not doing it, and those who are doing it usually are not talking about it. Anyone who brings up cool stuf they do out of the blue is a tryhard and likely exaggerating or making it up out of whole cloth. If it is a woman, she is qualifying herself to you hoping you'll fuck her. If she looks good to you, ask her over to your place to check out your new goldfish or something.
                  The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

The people, the liars, they got you by the balls. Because you are focusing on the things that do not matter. If you think about things in terms of "lying/not lying", you project this belief by your actions(body language, facial expressions, tonality, the words you use) to the outside world. You are signaling that you are suspicious, so they they grow into this mindset and they start to do only the things you want them do to. And if you think of lying, well, they are going to lie.

There is this saying something along the lines "Outer world is a projection of your inner world." This is really true, with some exceptions. You are what you focus on. Instead of thinking about "what he/she thinks", focus on what's important to you. Because while you waste time speculating with yourself about things "whatever he/she thought/said" shift the focus and think how much time you are wasting on not doing the things that can make the difference. Just consider if you quit all the time thinking about things that don't matter, how you will invest your precious time that is available to you now to increase the quality of your life.

Comment

Interesting replies, I wish I could internalize them.

I have overcome the limiting beliefs about women of my country, which is a great step, and
                      if people like for whatever reason, they are afraid and that's their problem and not mine.

EDIT:
                      I cannot believe that people can lie "only for money", and in fact a person can
                      lie 10 times per second. Perhaps I overanalyze, but people lie quite often.
                      Last edited by bladsex; 11-01-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X