Is the community on life support????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salaam View Post
    Maybe, but one thing that definitely works to mitigate that, is to always be changing and growing. I change and grow everyday, my patterns change, my capabilities change, my moves change, the sides I show change and I'm blessed to have a woman that does the same. Bridging the stability of trust with the freshness of constant change. Plus hooking that in to the shared vision for the future, so we're also both looking forward to and intrigued by all that is yet to unfold.

We've been together for 4 years so far.

Yea 4 years is fine they start acting up at "7" plus you gave her "marriage" so that may be ok, if you were to have kids or adopt also that prolongs... Are you exclusive or poly?

Comment

Thanks Cos

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      Yea 4 years is fine they start acting up at "7" plus you gave her "marriage" so that may be ok, if you were to have kids or adopt also that prolongs... Are you exclusive or poly?
      You gotta watch over-simplifying things, there is more than external stuff that goes into prolonging the life of a relationship (it can be internally self-sustaining). Plus, it's not so much the amount of time, but what goes on within that time frame that determines the health.

There is a difference between the amount of time a person will endure in a less than satisfying relationship and the time someone will spend in a mutually enjoyable one.

Comment

The community is not dead. It's just going back to normal. There was a hype that started between 2006-2007 because the Internet was finally reaching maturity and people could find formerly sub-cultures and undergroups a lot easier. Also, the ideas found in our commuity tantalized a lot of frustrated men who were thinking "What if I could find the magic pill". On top of that it was interesting because it was a kind of controversial and secretive group, and for that it got a lot of press and word-of-mouth. A year or two later, most people had learned that, sorry, no, there isn't a magic pill. It wasn't even very controversial as we're basically just trying to figure out a narrow aspect of human psychology and social engineering. There is still hope, however, and there's still a lot to learn from forums like these, though it may be slightly less fun and "magic" than most people could hope for. With so much public interest, it was easy to build new forums and businesses. Those times are now gone.
        I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

Rip lss:

"Hi Guys,

Our hosting is up for renewal on 15th May and I have decided not to renew. Looking at the stats, this site gets about a tenth of the traffic it got this time last year. And we weren't exactly busy then, either. Our membership has been in steady decline and I receive regular requests from members asking to have their accounts deleted.

TheLSS.com has had a good run, lasting nearly sixteen years. In that time we've seen the community grow from the underground into a relatively mainstream phenomenon. I'd like to think that we (and other similar sites) played a big role in managing that transition.

It has been several years since we reached a point where I felt a site like ours was no longer relevant. There are plenty of other seduction forums, facebook pages, youtube channels, whatsapp groups, blogs, etc, and none of the information stored here is secret any more. Our work here is done. It is now time for us to step aside to make way for whatever the community wants to create next.

Some time between 7th and 15th May I will shut down the site cleanly. All data (posts, messages, registration details, etc) will be deleted from our service provider account. I will replace the homepage with a blank page. After 15th, you will (probably, depending on our service provider) get a standard "site not found" page.

The thelss.com domain continues to be owned by me and is registered up to February 2018. It is not for sale.

I am not prepared to give or sell ownership of this site or any of its content to anyone else. It contains too much personal member data, including email addresses, personal profile text and private messages. I promised that I would respect members' privacy and I am keeping that promise.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our site. TheLSS.com wouldn't have been the same without you!

Adrian"

Comment

Sign of the times. A lot of communities are now, like the LSS said, built over facebook/chat apps/youtube/etc... Crazy though, I have a lot of memories (good and bad) from the LSS.

I've always believed though that the real community was in the main forums, and all the splintering happening in the lairs was "hurtful" in a way. Most of the materials we consider fundamental was created in a time where almost everyone was in the same space, arguing, testing, improving all the time. The two major lairs I've been a part of, LSS and Japan Lair, seem to have psychological "firewalls" of sors in their doctrine, where as "the stuff from the USA doesn't work here, stop it and use our material instead!" (material which is heavily inspired anyway from the main material haha! And meanwhile they consider Maniac High's stuff as something that would never work in Japan, even though Maniac was in Tokyo PUing Japanese chicks... lol).

I predict the Japan Lair will eventually fall, too, since most people migrated to Line for chatting about PU. Something I consider harmful myself, since that puts them at the mercy of Line and Line is known to have police backdoors, let another Julien Blanc incident happen in Japan and who knows what they might be searching for at that point...

But again, that's a sign of the times.

RIP LSS.

ock.
            La Voie de Gun - Gunwitch method en franšais - www.voiedegun.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              I am not prepared to give or sell ownership of this site or any of its content to anyone else. It contains too much personal member data, including email addresses, personal profile text and private messages. I promised that I would respect members' privacy and I am keeping that promise.
              Originally posted by ockwick View Post
              A lot of communities are now, like the LSS said, built over facebook/chat apps/youtube/etc...
              While I admire Adrian's concern to protect the memebers of LSS, I find it ironic that guys who could experience serious repercussions if outed as seductionists, get on Facebook and other personal information harvesting sites to discuss PU. There is absolutely no protections on Facebook, keep this in mind if your situation in life requires privacy about your player lifestyle, guys ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34825225/n...k-get-over-it/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/social....vorce.lawyers/

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                She has no idea. I spend all day on the computer anyway. Always have. I was a professional software developer.

I discovered mASF 8 years ago when I was massively depressed and having a terrible relationship with her and fighting all the time with my daughter who was 11 at the time. The Community skills I learned allowed me to turn that around. Originally I was getting ready for my life after the inevitable divorce. Now I doubt that will happen. I am here to help guys who need help now.
                This is simply great Silvertree!
                Books For Men, Dating And Female Relationships Coaching That Actually Works! By Franco

Comment

Originally posted by throughfare View Post
                  While I admire Adrian's concern to protect the memebers of LSS, I find it ironic that guys who could experience serious repercussions if outed as seductionists, get on Facebook and other personal information harvesting sites to discuss PU. There is absolutely no protections on Facebook, keep this in mind if your situation in life requires privacy about your player lifestyle, guys ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34825225/n...k-get-over-it/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/social....vorce.lawyers/

Exactly, out of all places to go, Facebook is the worst, there's absolutely no anonymity and Zuckerberg willingly hands over data to government agencies.

You want a "safe space"? Rent a russian host provider.

How have the times change. My russian poli sci professor in 2006 told us stories of growing up in the soviet union how they had to use code words because the government was listening in on their phone conversations, and today we're using russians servers to GET privacy..
                  The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

mpua forum is gone, you can read can't log in.... Gambler got married and i think he will not renew hosting and shit!

Whoever posted there time to collect archives, lay reports and be out...

Comment

• AS many of you know rsd forum closed down (they were down here in Miami, surveying about self help and if people would still follow them if they totally abandon pick up)

http://www.rsdnation.com/forum/1

Comment

• Good. Moving back to where it was in the 2000s: a niche of guys truly into game with little concern for capitalizing off of it. More pussy for us as everyone else goes self help, christian, lifestyle for the average man, or shuts down in an attempt to stop losing money.

Comment

Working...
                        X