Texting double letters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting double letters.

What has annoyed me for years is when girls text me and say, "Heyy" or "I know you aree."

What is your opinion on why girls text using extra letters. . the dragging out of it to me seem's as if they are uninterested and ready to bounce out of the conversation.

"Ik I can't believe that either riskyyy."

"heyyy"

It means they're immature and dumb. But so what? If they're hot, escalate and fuck them.

I've had sex with at least two hot younger women who did that double letter thing. And yes, they were dumb chicks.

Guess what? I didn't mind.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

ADD silly girls.

I also hate girls who have these stupid "wise slogans" on their whatsapp profile, which is usually some girl power bullshit.

Girls who have the profile name "yummy mummy".

Girls who say "my kid comes first" as the first line of their profile!

And especially girls who write "if you're after one thing, do not message me"!

lol..rant over!

Peace

Comment

Yea the girl I am speaking of is this hot chick who is a senior in college. She's actually pretty stupid but she's been a good bang.
        It's pretty sad actually I kind of like her and have been hanging out with her every weekend. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by ShowTime View Post
          ...What is your opinion on why girls text using extra letters. . the dragging out of it to me seem's as if they are uninterested and ready to bounce out of the conversation...
          Double letters never bothered me. People not using the question mark or capitalizing the beginning of sentences, now those people are really dumb.
          Jus' kidding.
          I'm not sure why you think they are not interested. I always thought they were just trying to be cute and friendly, a sign of submission.
          LOL @ cobi's list. My pet peeve is "Live, Laugh, Love". It just annoys me. I decided early on to not contact or respond to anyone who had that in their profile. I once was about to meet a woman off POF till she closed one of her messages to me with the LLL line. I cancelled the date and never told her why. How vaginal of me, right? And we complain that women are whimsical!

Comment

IME it's just women trying to make their texting more lively. I do it too, but only because I text women so much it has rubbed off on me. It doesn't have to make sense, but just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. So try not to assign your own made up meaning to it.

Comment

If you're getting a lot of double letters it means these girls are happy / excited to be texting you, and feel comfortable enough with you to be silly. That's a very good thing

Comment

Originally posted by kant View Post
                If you're getting a lot of double letters it means these girls are happy / excited to be texting you, and feel comfortable enough with you to be silly. That's a very good thing
                Great point.

I imagine a girl a little happy and tipsy, and leaning on you, slurring her words a little. "Heyyy" "I dunnoooo". "I'm so druuuuuunk". It's goofy but playful, very typical young girl stuff in person too.

Comment

kant got it riiight. I actually do it more than girls on average.

Comment

hah oJYeP.jpg

Comment

it's just adding emotion or emphasis. I do that all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X