Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are attractive women leaving OKC and Match using Tinder and Bumble more?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are attractive women leaving OKC and Match using Tinder and Bumble more?

Over the last few months I'm seeing fewer attractive women on OKC, POF(never that good anyway) and Match.
    Is this just me or are other people noticing this as well?

I get 10-20 unsolicited intros or winks a week, but they are always 38+ or live 100's of miles away.

Also, since I turned 42, I have gotten 5 tinder matches from women under 33. I've right swiped 1000's of women.

If you are not willing to lie about your age, I'm starting to feel online doesn't work anymore.

I think so, yes. And this works against older guys, because if the girl hasn't selected your age range she'll never even see you. Your typical girl won't put 10+ years into her search parameters (many just go 5 or so years older), so at 42 you're unlikely to match with many girls under 32, they won't even see you.

With OkCupid you could hit up a girl regardless of her search preferences so an attractive older guy could pull hotter younger girls, but the swipe apps take this ability away. Older guys pretty much HAVE to daytime, social circle game, or night game to pull younger chicks so long as swipe apps are dominant. Or else wait around for the rare curious young girl who happens to choose you.

Comment

I've fucked quite a few teenagers from Tinder. And regularly girls 10ish years younger. Just cut a few years from your age, it does help. Though chicks attracted to much older guys tend not to care if the guy is 9, 10 or 11.76 years older. Just keep swiping.

PS: there has always been the option on the older dating sites to block messages based on age. On POF this has actually been by default for several years, even if the girl WANTED TO she can't go around it.
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        PS: there has always been the option on the older dating sites to block messages based on age. On POF this has actually been by default for several years, even if the girl WANTED TO she can't go around it.
        Its considerably different now than before the existence of swipe apps. Five under-33 matches in 1000 for a 42 year old sounds about right (and those are just matches, not even meet ups. And we're not even talking hot 20 year olds, he's counting 32 year old as young here), and can't be counted upon for steady sexual options and abundance. "Keep swiping" will only produce scarcity for older guys wanting to fuck young girls. It's a supplementary way to meet young girls for older guys, at best.

Comment

This place is effin greyhound day. So for the millionth time :

1000 swipes is literally nothing. Tinder lets you swipe 120 times for free every 12 hours. I have two accounts, so with an autoclicker I can like 1000 girls in less than 3 days, for a total of maybe 5 minutes work.

I do it. It works. If you don't agree, I don't care. I'll be fucking hot teenage chicks while you'll be arguing on the internet how this can't possibly work. Cheers.
          "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

Comment

This place is effin greyhound day. So for the millionth time :

1000 swipes is literally nothing. Tinder lets you swipe 120 times for free every 12 hours. I have two accounts, so with an autoclicker I can like 1000 girls in less than 3 days, for a total of maybe 5 minutes work.

I do it. It works. If you don't agree, I don't care. I'll be fucking hot teenage chicks while you'll be arguing on the internet how this can't possibly work. Cheers.
            But you're 32!! You're just now hitting the age where dropoffs begin. By 35 you'll notice the difference is significant, and each year after that it increases against your favor. I do it too, I'm on Tinder swiping away (and Bumble as well, Bumble works better for me). At 37 looking 27 and on the attractive side of things, who pulls young 20-something 9s regularly enough in face-to-face game, I've fucked three whatever 25-year olds in the past year off of Tinder and a handful of whatever 30+. I've matched with a few hot 18-19 year olds over the course of a year but they were just attention seeking. Its a different game entirely as you age, and the "swipe" element where age preferences filter who you even see has reduced older guy's chances considerably more than in the OKCupid/POF peak era. This is at 37. Once you cross 40 I'm sure it gets dismal, the vast vast majority of young girls will not have 40+ in their search parameters. So I completely feel the OP.

This is one area where even BD and I agree: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/...ookup-culture/

"What is Tinder now? I would argue that right now, mid-2015, in most (but not all) major cities, Tinder is for hot, young (or youngish) men to hook up with hot, young women. I’m a non-hot, older guy, thus Tinder is a complete waste of time for me at this point. I won’t get laid on there at all (at least not with young hotties). Yet, I can still go on OKCupid and have sex with younger women with little problem (albeit with dramatically reduced responses rates from five years ago, since OKCupid itself is going through the five phases)."

There's been a major shift due to the "swipe" element, and it isn't in the older guy's favor at all. Entirely KJ for a younger guy to lecture older guys with "I do it. I works. I'll be fucking teenage chicks while you argue on the internet" lol. That's on the lamer side of things dude.

Older guys need to setup a fake Facebook and lie about their age to match with young girls, or just use swipe apps for the occasional supplementary girl. They're not a reliable source for hot young pussy at all for older guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
              But you're 32!! You're just now hitting the age where dropoffs begin. By 35 you'll notice the difference is significant, and each year after that it increases against your favor. I do it too, I'm on Tinder swiping away (and Bumble as well, Bumble works better for me). At 37 looking 27 and on the attractive side of things, who pulls young 20-something 9s regularly enough in face-to-face game, I've fucked three whatever 25-year olds in the past year off of Tinder and a handful of whatever 30+. I've matched with a few hot 18-19 year olds over the course of a year but they were just attention seeking. Its a different game entirely as you age, and the "swipe" element where age preferences filter who you even see has reduced older guy's chances considerably more than in the OKCupid/POF peak era. This is at 37. Once you cross 40 I'm sure it gets dismal, the vast vast majority of young girls will not have 40+ in their search parameters. So I completely feel the OP.

This is one area where even BD and I agree: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/...ookup-culture/

"What is Tinder now? I would argue that right now, mid-2015, in most (but not all) major cities, Tinder is for hot, young (or youngish) men to hook up with hot, young women. I’m a non-hot, older guy, thus Tinder is a complete waste of time for me at this point. I won’t get laid on there at all (at least not with young hotties). Yet, I can still go on OKCupid and have sex with younger women with little problem (albeit with dramatically reduced responses rates from five years ago, since OKCupid itself is going through the five phases)."

There's been a major shift due to the "swipe" element, and it isn't in the older guy's favor at all. Entirely KJ for a younger guy to lecture older guys with "I do it. I works. I'll be fucking teenage chicks while you argue on the internet" lol. That's on the lamer side of things dude.

Older guys need to setup a fake Facebook and lie about their age to match with young girls, or just use swipe apps for the occasional supplementary girl. They're not a reliable source for hot young pussy at all for older guys.
              Totally agreed. I have Tinder and get the occasional Match at 34 years old. I tried BlackDragon's Dating System on my POF and the results were far different from Tinder. More younger matches, better looking than the ones on Tinder and generally more committed. We all know Tinder is a volatile place for validation seeking women and women just 'testing the grounds'. I think with the added function of showing known connections is what makes the app safer for women and they're more than likely hooking up with guys from their social groups just wider spread and also with guys around their own age given 5 years at most for their searches.

I particularly don't use Tinder much as I've found the same thing as OP and I'm turning 35 this year.
              DJ.

Comment

So the Blackdragon Method doesn't really work well for older men unless you are willing to lower your quality dramatically?

Most people think I'm mid to low 30's. I'm not really willing to lie about my age because it's blown up a few high quality prospects. I modeled in HS and have kept myself in great shape.

I've selected all the available women in my area( top 10 metro area) with Bumble and Tinder and I fail to get any response because my age puts me outside their filter.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB View Post
                  So the Blackdragon Method doesn't really work well for older men unless you are willing to lower your quality dramatically?

Most people think I'm mid to low 30's. I'm not really willing to lie about my age because it's blown up a few high quality prospects. I modeled in HS and have kept myself in great shape.

I've selected all the available women in my area( top 10 metro area) with Bumble and Tinder and I fail to get any response because my age puts me outside their filter.

Oh well.
                  Lower your age to 39, delete your account and make a new one, increase the search radius, get better pictures, insert penis in vagina.

Comment

Every time I've lied about my age the relationship has blown up. Young attractive women have so many options, they are just looking to Next you.

Comment

Every time I've lied about my age the relationship has blown up. Young attractive women have so many options, they are just looking to Next you.
                      No, but they are looking to next guys who exude low self esteem and pedestalizing tendencies such as you demonstrate with that sort of sentence.

Comment

Over the last few months I'm seeing fewer attractive women on OKC, POF(never that good anyway) and Match.
                        Is this just me or are other people noticing this as well?
                        I don't know how it is with most women, but for fun against boredom i joined okcupid with the exams.
                        As long as it is possible not to upload a profilepicture: no prob.

Uploaded a profilepic for like 6hrs or something:
                        some guys asking what i think of sex, whether I am up for a fun time, some guy asking whether i know what a sugardaddy is. Some other guy asking about "what do you think of money for sex".... this was just after a few hours.

Examples:
                        "Hey I never was with an ...., Do you wanna having good time? "

"Hey beautiful!!
                        Any thoughts of sexting"

"Laying in bed babe bored ​
                        Wanna feel hard​"

Go to hell. Removed the profile pic asap.
                        Met up with 2 guys through it, both totally not my type.

Was thinking of removing the profile.

Now you tell me... why would normal to attractive women not stay on sites like that?
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

If you are not willing to lie about your age, I'm starting to feel online doesn't work anymore.
                          Not wanting to lie is totally valid. Its true. . older guys who are interested in fucking new younger women regularly will either have to lie or find other ways than online, at least the way things are currently (some new dating app concept could theoretically flip the script at any time). If you don't lie then online can serve as the occasional supplementary fool's gold, but that's about it. There's a migration of hotter girls away from OKcupid/POF to these swipe apps (very likely for the reasons Kit describes above, plus young people in general want their own thing, not what the last generation was doing) so the strategies that used to work for OKCupid are decreasing in effectiveness significantly. The Tinder concept really fucked over the older guy in the online dating world.

Keep in mind that men's peak attractiveness comes ages 35ish-45ish, its just that the swipe apps don't let you exploit this at all. Older guy's power comes in-person and face-to-face, where (assuming they've physically taken care of themselves and have some style) their more mature vibe and confidence make them more attractive in general than younger guys, and they have the upper hand. So I'd recommend finding ways to meet girls in person where you can exploit this upper hand. If you don't want to grind it out running intentional day game, definitely make a point of chatting up any IOIs you receive in your day to day life (becoming a regular at a few spots can help. . . hit the same coffee shop every day or the same lunch spot 4 days a week, where you know hot girls also frequent), and, if you don't have a social circle to roll out with, maybe put some effort into ThinMan's strategy of signing up for special event email lists and mingling at those events, where you'll encounter warm and receptive girls and can begin to develop an extended social circle.

Comment

No, but they are looking to next guys who exude low self esteem and pedestalizing tendencies such as you demonstrate with that sort of sentence.
                            My current girl would assure you I don't keep her on a pedestal.
                            Online used to be a great resource for meeting attractive younger women, it doesn't seem to work for me without lying about your age.
                            I've changed my age on the profile before but they'd ask my age day1 or day2 and when I told them the truth they left immediately. They'd say, "If you are willing to lie about something as simple as your age, how could I trust you about bigger issues?"

How would you overcome that objection?

Comment

My current girl would assure you I don't keep her on a pedestal.
                              Online used to be a great resource for meeting attractive younger women, it doesn't seem to work for me without lying about your age.
                              I've changed my age on the profile before but they'd ask my age day1 or day2 and when I told them the truth they left immediately.
                              Dude909 took a time machine into the future and has already experienced online dating life as a 42 year old in 2016 (its a really special time machine with advanced aging/de-aging features that allow all that). That's why he's taunting you here. . . what he's saying is totally and completely valid and from a place of well tested personal experience.

How would you overcome that objection?
                              Its called "deny till you die." If you do choose to lie, you lie to the grave or else you fuck yourself in most cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X