If she returns my compliment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she returns my compliment

Well, sometimes my convos are extremely lame. I don't know how long they should last. I started this convo with Girl1 like this:
    Me: You have a nice style.
    She: You have a nice style too.
    Any ideas on how to proceed now? I replied that "I am willing to meet you and let's exchange numbers" which was an attempt to take advantage of her last IOI. I got no answer. I don't have a clue how a conversation like this should go on. Is comfort on the cards? I think I proceeded too fast suggesting a meet.

I don't think it's a good opener, but from what I read that's not important in online game anyway. My opinion is you lack attraction and compliance, should elaborate a bit more on your style, better in rich text, then ask what's hers (compliance test). Or better, drop hints and baits and let her ask you something... before go for the close.

Comment

There is not even one site which teaches online escalation.

Comment

-It means nothing.
        -Words dont decide if convo is lame or not. Forget about words.
        Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
        Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
          -Words dont decide if convo is lame or not. Forget about words.
          Thought in online game it does? care to elaborate some more mr.ij?

Comment

Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
            Thought in online game it does? care to elaborate some more mr.ij?
            My bad - didnt notice the forum. For online, intrigue (interest) is based on:
            -Photo
            -Profile & Texting style

Debugging if results are low:
            -Delete profile text and pictures. Get a sexier picture. Just 1.
            -Keep getting better photo until results improve. Mirror selfies are best. Hit gym, get a tan, buy sexy clothes online.

Profile & Texting style basics:
            -not giving too much away. (less is more)
            -triggering some sense of wonder. (something counter intuitive)
            Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
            Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

In my experience, most of the girls are there only for money. You have to screen carefully for the ones who want to meet. I have never succeeded to chat in Tinder, I am using Facebook which is much difficult.

Comment

Working...
              X