Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Case Study] How to Get Laid on Tinder (Pics & Proof)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yo affliction

    Yeh id be interested in understanding your style of night game better, as thats my specialisation

    Ive watched your videos...its happy/fun vibe, the girls mostly seemed a bit drunk and having a party..I didnt seem much sexual tension here if im honest?

    Normally when im in the car with a girl its me talking to her in a normal way instead of having a party in the car (though its not a boring vibe or anything)

    You seem pretty confident and assertive which is good...that type of confidence normally works differently in europe though night game wise..they can assume your drunk

    Drunken after parties and loud logistical pulls I feel are less here..its more conservative, relaxed pulls because the higher energy is part of the "Drunk culture" here and its not as attractive to women
    --------------------------
    Key lessons:
    - The brain is a bullshit feeder
    - People don't exist in the way you think they do
    - Early rising makes a world of difference

    My journals:

    Sexual game journal
    Fundamentals journal
    Club game approaching journal
    Brain programming journal

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Impulse View Post
      Yo affliction

      Yeh id be interested in understanding your style of night game better, as thats my specialisation

      Ive watched your videos...its happy/fun vibe, the girls mostly seemed a bit drunk and having a party..I didnt seem much sexual tension here if im honest?

      Normally when im in the car with a girl its me talking to her in a normal way instead of having a party in the car (though its not a boring vibe or anything)

      You seem pretty confident and assertive which is good...that type of confidence normally works differently in europe though night game wise..they can assume your drunk

      Drunken after parties and loud logistical pulls I feel are less here..its more conservative, relaxed pulls because the higher energy is part of the "Drunk culture" here and its not as attractive to women
      There's no need to get sexual unless you're in a seduction location. I do makeout and try to finger and get blowjobs in the car on the way to the apartment tho

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by affliktion View Post
        There's no need to get sexual unless you're in a seduction location. I do makeout and try to finger and get blowjobs in the car on the way to the apartment tho

        Are You from lookism??
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

        www.dancefloorseduction.com









        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by affliktion View Post
          i also noticed that most PUAs give up on tinder before they even start. (i avoided using it for 2 years because I was too proud to try Tinder. my ego wouldn't allow it.) Then i just broke down after getting sick of repetitive monotony of PUA. Lots of time was saved once i got tinder to work.
          Def going to give it a shot after seeing how ridiculously easy that first text pull seemed, started a new account and gona basically polarize the fuck out of the profile with sexualized pics like you got goin. I actually have some time coming up to dedicate to game now, so tinder could be fun as shit to fuck off on.
          In Ictu Oculi

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes it's easy if you know what works and what doesn't. I've dedicated my site to helping guys who want online game to work because i feel like online game is the future. more and more people are meeting online as opposed to via cold approach. especially in big cities.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by cactus eyes View Post
              Def going to give it a shot after seeing how ridiculously easy that first text pull seemed, started a new account and gona basically polarize the fuck out of the profile with sexualized pics like you got goin. I actually have some time coming up to dedicate to game now, so tinder could be fun as shit to fuck off on.
              Yeah I've just done this, with my age set to 29. My last Tinder run with my age at 37 was pathetic, but that's entirely due to not even showing up as an option for the vast majority of girls. We'll see how it turns out at 29, its only been one day.

              I also set up a sexually polarizing profile on OkCupid a couple months ago that's pulling girls half my age using my actual age of 38 (with some fairly heavy text game needed though.) This DOES NOT work on Tinder though, you have to have your age set to not much higher than 30.

              I'm fucking down (i fuck hotter young girls in real life), but getting "hot enough" girls online through highly polarized sexual screening game is coming fairly easy. This is a very easy "fall short of your potential" trap though. . my eyes are definitely wide open.

              Comment


              • #22
                Bout the same here except never done okc, I'm having some funny ideas as to pix, just nude almost every one but with hilarious objects covering my junk... or stupid shit.

                Bio would be like:

                " Not looking for a gf or a hookup, i like waterfalls and rope swings in the batcave... "

                "I mean, you want to get drinks first or no?"

                "Seriously? Thatd be fun"

                I dunno dont have any pics or anything fully done well but by weekend prob.

                Curious to see how it pans out over next few months.
                In Ictu Oculi

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by cactus eyes View Post
                  Bout the same here except never done okc, I'm having some funny ideas as to pix, just nude almost every one but with hilarious objects covering my junk... or stupid shit.

                  Bio would be like:

                  " Not looking for a gf or a hookup, i like waterfalls and rope swings in the batcave... "

                  "I mean, you want to get drinks first or no?"

                  "Seriously? Thatd be fun"

                  I dunno dont have any pics or anything fully done well but by weekend prob.

                  Curious to see how it pans out over next few months.
                  cover it up with a cactus lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    So are you the owner of the blog?

                    The advice indeed works, I have tons of girls matching me with a not-perfect half naked cooking and bathroom selfie. Getting to the sex is still require work and logistic though. Most girls here in Asia ain't the straight-to-the-place DTF type, they want an indirect texting approach with a classic coffee date first to see "how they feel", before showing their slutty side.

                    Questions:

                    1. What do you put in your bio for DTF girl to initiate on you?
                    Mine: "When I was little, girls didn't like it when I pulled their hair... Funny how things change haha" but it doesn't really increase the chance they message me first.

                    2. Do you put some normal pic for a bit comfort or only naked - half naked photos? Extreme polarizing is good but it seriously cuts off your chance with "yellow" girl doesn't it?

                    3. How do you do with the feeling that girl might be let down when seeing you because the photos are so perfect? I know with good game and self-confident attitude it's not a problem, but still.

                    4. Any fast way to bypass girl's "want sex, but need meet up and get a feeling first" and get her to come straight to your place?
                    Last edited by SoFasttt; 11-28-2016, 05:21 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      anyone else been stuck on 'there's no one new around you past few days or does tinder just hate me? lol

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
                        So are you the owner of the blog?

                        4. Any fast way to bypass girl's "want sex, but need meet up and get a feeling first" and get her to come straight to your place?
                        been getting this one lately too, hard to tell cause it's like 50/50 time-wasters vs. asd.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Arguing about it not being pickup is dumb. Sounded more like marketing to me than ragging on pu.

                          There are some places in the world where Tinder is your best option. I'm in Cambodia. Almost every decent girl I approach over 7+ is a prostitute, isn't a pro but wants money, is afraid to be seen with me since most people will assume she's a pro, is just too intimidated by foreigner randomly approaching, virgin college student, etc

                          Yet they have needs. Some arrange fucks with the best looking guys from their phone. It's important to learn how to max your results and not fuck up text game!

                          That being said I think Tinder and text game is a huge fucking waste of time unless you're doing it only while on public transit, waiting in lines, etc. I accept I will never be very good at text game bc I turn my phone off for hours while I'm doing things I enjoy on a daily and nightly basis.

                          Oh and real models aren't matching dudes 2-3 points below them in looks for a quick fuck. They have other models, Bi girls, tons of orbiters. It's maybe plausible that a very few have kinks they need to exercise and troll tinder for a spanking. That's literally a handful of girls you're going after by polarizing yourself from the other 99%. Yet if may save you time and get you laid more if you're in a huge city in Europe or America. Everywhere else too conservative.

                          Lots of girls who've gotten some $50 gig once or twice claim to be models. Guys love to accept this so they can inflate their ego that they banged a model. I still remember the first time I heard this when my roommate came home in college and said he just banged a model. I start laughing and look at the pic and see she's just a dumb Fordham Univ girl who's maybe a 7-8. Im like wtf is wrong with you?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                            anyone else been stuck on 'there's no one new around you past few days or does tinder just hate me? lol
                            Boycott tinder!

                            The bastards advertise unlimited swipes but have capped people at maximum 2000 swipes a day. I reported them to Better business bureau for false advertising lol

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                                2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???
                                they stop you from seeing new girls if you autoswipe lots of girls. i've seen a cap of 2000 per day with auto likers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X