Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Case Study] How to Get Laid on Tinder (Pics & Proof)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not that simple as a 2000 cap. this is a recent thing. I've been doing well over 2000 swipes all year. I deleted my account and made a new one and I didn't have the same problem but time will tell.

they keep fucking up it's amazingness to make it more gynocentric as all good things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
      That being said I think Tinder and text game is a huge fucking waste of time unless you're doing it only while on public transit, waiting in lines, etc. I accept I will never be very good at text game bc I turn my phone off for hours while I'm doing things I enjoy on a daily and nightly basis.

Oh and real models aren't matching dudes 2-3 points below them in looks for a quick fuck. They have other models, Bi girls, tons of orbiters. It's maybe plausible that a very few have kinks they need to exercise and troll tinder for a spanking. That's literally a handful of girls you're going after by polarizing yourself from the other 99%. Yet if may save you time and get you laid more if you're in a huge city in Europe or America. Everywhere else too conservative.
      Agreed. I recently treat Tinder as a source of pretty women to hit on and date, aim for SNL or a Day2. This seems to yield better results than just looking for straight hook up, at least in Asia where ASD is high as fuck. You will need excellent text game plus a lot of time investing in to get her come straight to your bed, especially with hotter 7+ girls.

In the beginning, I used to exchange texts till 2a.m, using a lot of emotional narratives and sex talks only to get HB6-6.5 come straight over. It works, but not worth the time investing, sometimes I can't even get hard seeing a naked 6 on my bed.

Comment

2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???
        which one do you use? flamite is utter shit and it crashes often for me

Comment

The cap is 100 swipes every 12 hours. How are you guys getting more? Are you paying? http://www.adweek.com/news/technolog...service-163242

I have results to report on this Tinder method soon. .

Comment

No one?

This is fishy. How are multiple Tinder users here unaware that the swipes have been limited to 100 per 12 hours for over a year? You guys are talking THOUSANDS/day.

I'm field testing this shit based on reported results. Are you flat out wasting my time??

??????

Originally posted by affliktion View Post
            they stop you from seeing new girls if you autoswipe lots of girls. i've seen a cap of 2000 per day with auto likers
            Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
            it's not that simple as a 2000 cap. this is a recent thing. I've been doing well over 2000 swipes all year.
            2,000 cap?? How then can it be that there's no one new around you?? I will automatch with liker app tens of thousands every time I'm in s new city then run out of chicks nearby within a few days lol. If they're calling me wouldn't there still be a ton of matches???
            Originally posted by affliktion View Post
            Boycott tinder!

The bastards advertise unlimited swipes but have capped people at maximum 2000 swipes a day. I reported them to Better business bureau for false advertising lol
            "Boycott Tinder because there aren't unlimited swipes anymore" happened nearly TWO YEARS AGO. And the cap is 100/12hr, not 2000. What. The. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
              No one?

This is fishy. How are multiple Tinder users here unaware that the swipes have been limited to 100 per 12 hours for over a year? You guys are talking THOUSANDS/day.

I'm field testing this shit based on reported results. Are you flat out wasting my time??

??????

"Boycott Tinder because there aren't unlimited swipes anymore" happened nearly TWO YEARS AGO. And the cap is 100/12hr, not 2000. What. The. Fuck.
              So what is the final verdict then are the tinder guys full of shit... Cause every SUCCESFUL method I studied involves spamming tinder like crazy...

P.s. Affliction I see you have not answer me if you are affliction from lookisim. and downvoted me... Still waiting for the answer...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Yeah I pay $2.99/month or something for tinder plus for unlimited swipes and extra super likes. I save the super likes for hot girls so I will show up quicker in her swipes. Logic says fat/ug swipe more while hotter girls less. You also get a free boost. I forget to use my weekly boost. I try to save it for a Friday night or weekend. I think that's when most single girls are gonna be fucking with tinder and I get max results. Anyone experimented with bed ttime to boost?

i tried a couple tinder liker apps. Surprisingly the new and expensive ones are shit. I have tools for tinder which I don't even think can still be downloaded. Probably bc it actually has a mass liking option the others seem to have done away with. It's not stable running in background or slow wifi. Crashes almost every time. You have to leave your phone on and let it sit there with app open and autoliking. In a city like NY it will go for an hour. Liking 40,000 women lol. Then you don't up with a shit ton of matches but none are hot. I literally have hundreds of matches I haven't even opened the profile for bc I can see by the thumbnail she's less than 7.

It's annoying bc when I use my T-Mobile overseas my roaming is unlimited at 2g which is too slow to load all the matches. When I try to check tinder it only works if I already opens it on wifi earlier and got all the matches loaded. Even then it often fucks up and won't show me new messages or matches even when I swipe in from a notification.

I wish there was a way to periodically unlike all ur matches. Sometimes in match with good ones but I know I have no time to meet before I leave town. Ironically it's better to unmatched her. If I get her chatting on whatsapp or whatever and the chat goes cold bc I'm 6,000 miles away with no plans to return for 6 months now I'm done with her forever. Better to unmatch bc if I try to save her she gets buried by hundreds of new matches. Then I won't match her 6 months later came we're already matched but even if I look for her thumbnail I'm gonna forget which cities those good matches were in. Would be better if matches expired in that sense. Or at least gave you a way to sort and prioritize the matches. Tinder is weak in actual functionality. I guess they have it set up for chumps to be chatting with no more than 3 chicks in their area and never using it when they travel lol.

Comment

It costs either $9.99 or $19.99/month depending on your age. Please can we get the facts right here? This is largely a logistical "method," you can't leave out essential logistics or you waste people's time.

So all these Tinder methods require payment, correct? OP is paying $9.99-19.99 monthly too, or else these results are pre-march 2015.

"Do not bother with any of this unless you pay" needs to be noted loud and clear, or you're wasting guys time who try your "method" at 1/500th the effectiveness. It's flat out rude to your fellow dudes to leave out this detail, makes me think "bunch of clowns, how much other skewed information is being spouted?" Credibility lowered.

Comment

I wish there was a way to periodically unlike all ur matches. Sometimes in match with good ones but I know I have no time to meet before I leave town. Ironically it's better to unmatched her. If I get her chatting on whatsapp or whatever and the chat goes cold bc I'm 6,000 miles away with no plans to return for 6 months now I'm done with her forever. Better to unmatch bc if I try to save her she gets buried by hundreds of new matches. Then I won't match her 6 months later came we're already matched but even if I look for her thumbnail I'm gonna forget which cities those good matches were in. Would be better if matches expired in that sense. Or at least gave you a way to sort and prioritize the matches. Tinder is weak in actual functionality. I guess they have it set up for chumps to be chatting with no more than 3 chicks in their area and never using it when they travel lol.
                    How about create a new account with same photos when you are back in town? I found some girls with multiple identical accounts on Tinder, thought it was a bug at first LOL.

BTW, could you purchase Tinder Plus, use auto-liker to match with every-fucking-girl out there, then unsubscribe immediately? This should leave you with a huge match base and some daily new swipes (which are limited). No need for the subscription anymore, aka paying only 1 month for full benefit? (assuming they don't have money back guarantee)

Comment

After reading this thread, I have some thoughts on tinder and how to be successful on the app.

As previously mentioned in this thread by another user, I agree that success on tinder mostly depends on two factors: good pictures and numbers game. Good pictures depends on how good-looking you are in general, but also on how well you accentuate your best-looking sides on pictures. Everyone can't be hunks on pictures, but appearing better-looking is definitely possible for most people.

There is another another aspect regarding how good pictures you have. If you're a white man using tinder in an Asian city, in which being white is considered "high status", your "ok" pictures in Europe will turn into "good" in Asia. During a recent visit to Hong Kong, I and my non-PU friends experienced how it was to be a white man on tinder. I think I matched with every third-fourth girl I liked, I was messaged a lot and some even told me what we should meet up soon. My friends had similar experiences. Unfortunately I didn't have time to meet girls there during my short stay, but HK is definitely the best place I've ever been to tinder-wise. On the other end of the scale is France, which completely sucked. I barely got any matches. Therefore, how good your pictures are considered also depends on where you are in the world - and how you look compared to the general population of the chosen country. Being white in a "white" country isn't always that exotic.

Also, how attractive you look on your pictures will, in my experience, limit how attractive girls you're able to match with. It does happen that you're able to meet up with beautiful girls once in a while if you're ok looking, but in general you'll just match with girls on your attractiveness level or below. In real life you're able to "display" more attractive traits than on tinder, thus enabling you to get more beautiful girls. If you're not that good-looking on pictures, you'll probably get more success in real life.

The second factor determining your success on tinder is numbers game. I have to admit it, my swipe-to-meet up rate is not very good, probably 1 to 500 (possibly even worse). But, as someone previously commented, if you live in a big city, you will end up with a lot of matches. And that's how you get laid.

The swipe-to-meet up process is somewhat shaped like a pyramid. The bottom part, which has the largest proportion of the area, is messages you send with no or just one answer as a result. On the top of the pyramid you have the matches that resulted in lays, which is the smallest proportion of the pyramid. This is at least how it is in my experience, a numbers game.

For those reasons, if you live in a small city with less than e.g. 200 000 people, tinder will get "used up" quite fast and you won't get that many lays. But go to a city with millions of inhabitants, such as NY or HK, and get many matches (and subsequent lays ).

Comment

Working...
                      X