Did I answer wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beckstar101 View Post
    I use the blitzing strategy of the player guide and I'm curious what you had answered or I if you guys had answered her at all :
    Me: hey I felt I should say hello to you? Good feeling? If yes send me a message.
    Her : I don't know It depends on how often you have the feeling
    She broke your frame already here. See she already sent you a message! As she is investing into you, you do not need to argue with her at all! With your further answers you are totally getting into her frame.

You should do this.

Her : I don't know It depends on how often you have the feeling
    You: True! Feelings change, they come and go.. (Pacing her) does that happen to you a lot? (Leading her like she is trying to lead you)

Goal: have her invest more!
    Books For Men, Dating And Female Relationships Coaching That Actually Works! By Franco

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      Dont continue the same 'line' in the conversation. Start new 'lines' whenever you get the chance. Im sure people can give you examples, Im in a hurry.
      Also, dont analyze her answers. The only thing that matters is that she did in fact answer.
      Exactly!

You guys should focus on the process (she is investing energy by answering!) and not on the content! (what she says!)
      Books For Men, Dating And Female Relationships Coaching That Actually Works! By Franco

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
        Too logical, but you are getting the idea. An even better example:

Me: Hey you know where the post office is?
        Her: Yeah it's right..[interrupt]
        Me: Omg you have fake nails, those remind me of my sisters.
        Her: Yeah I just got them done, blah blah.
        Me: This friend of mine just broke up with his girlfriend because she got a haircut do you think that is fair?
        Her: No way, I think that is awful
        Me: Geeze look at the time I have to go to the post office, but are your from around here?
        Her: Yeah I actually grew up here
        Me: No way, I am from California, but I like it here. You are probably one of those girls I have heard about.
        Her: What? What type of girl am I?
        Me: Let me see your palm...[do palm reading lol]

Notice the different threads: Post office => Nails => Friend with his gf => Post office and got to leave => Where you from => One of those types of girls => Palm reading

2-5 minutes depending on how much of a topic you want to dive into. [/COLOR]
        2-5 mins? I understand the psychological reasons and technique behinds this but it still sounds shallow as fuck LOL. Maybe it's too different from my usual emotional narrative verbal game: Question - Relate - Reflect - Repeat. Will definitely try it out next date.

Comment

Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
          2-5 mins? I understand the psychological reasons and technique behinds this but it still sounds shallow as fuck LOL. Maybe it's too different from my usual emotional narrative verbal game: Question - Relate - Reflect - Repeat. Will definitely try it out next date.
          Yeah haha I think it is kinda dumb too, and it works. Why does it work? Simply because you are moving from one thing to another getting her to experience a range of emotions. She feels she is helping, then she is surprised she is interrupted, then she feels happy her nails are noticed, then she feels emotions of break up and sympathy, then it's fear of loss for you leaving, then...on and on....

Done too much and she feels overwhelmed. Let us know how it goes.
          -Supernova

Comment

Working...
          X