Did I answer wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I answer wrong?

I use the blitzing strategy of the player guide and I'm curious what you had answered or I if you guys had answered her at all :
    Me: hey I felt I should say hello to you? Good feeling? If yes send me a message.
    Her : I don't know It depends on how often you have the feeling
    Me :wow your are going in fast. We'll most of the time when I see a girl that makes me curious.
    She : how often happens that? Every day?
    Me: noo there aren't so much interesting girls.
    Me : well, flirting is a bit like finding the needle in the haystack. I think you can relate to that aren't you?

I think she is testing me by framing me like a player or something like that. My first intentions to the initial replay were: what the fuck she wants from me. I just want to flirt and she this is annoying shit.
    I thought about writing : yes 2-3 times a week it depends on how many hot girls u see here.

To be honest I don't like her answers even if she put a smile behind every answer. I think that's not cool. Am I being to hard here? Another thing is that I was worried that I may was blitzing a friend of her because the group I'm in is a local group.

However, How would you react? What you think about my answer and things I wrote? What would be best practice?

I'm novice here so can't give any advice. However, I think that's a weak opener, you give out no strong frame here for her to follow. The frame I read is: it depends on whether she has a good feeling about you or not, then she's playing doubt game with you, and you have to qualify yourself to her like her little bro, uphill battle I would say, also the convo isn't interesting and leads to nowhere...

Comment

Hey SoFasttt, the opener is from the Online Section of the Player Guide.
      http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Game-Specifics

As I read it the standard would be to not answer at all and screen her out because she is trying to shit test me and making me qualify. But I'm shure there is a conversational workaround which can turn around the situation.

Comment

Yes it's the wrong answer:
        Me: hey I felt I should say hello to you? Good feeling? If yes send me a message.
        Her : I don't know It depends on how often you have the feeling

I read from this "You probably send that to all the girls." or "You are just saying that."

You're opener isn't bad, especially if you get a response from this girl but...
        Me :wow your are going in fast. We'll most of the time when I see a girl that makes me curious.

Which can be read as, "Wow you really like me a lot." While she make you a little bit, it's not what she communicated in her last message so this response is uncalibrated. Which in turn is why she says this:
        She : how often happens that? Every day?

Which I read is her saying again, "Okay so you say this to all the girls. Answer the question." And
        Me: noo there aren't so much interesting girls.
        Me : well, flirting is a bit like finding the needle in the haystack. I think you can relate to that aren't you?

Here you are just back peddling. "No you are special, blah blah." Which likely she is like, "You don't even know me, quit with saying bullshit."
        I think she is testing me by framing me like a player or something like that. My first intentions to the initial replay were: what the fuck she wants from me. I just want to flirt and she this is annoying shit.

Yes she was testing you being a player and that frame.

I would have said something like, "Well yeah maybe I could get a good feeling around you a lot." I would just flirt with her some more, let her know that I understand what she is saying "You must say that to all the girls." and then you respond with subcommunication that reads, "Yep I'm a player, but doesn't it feel so good."

Keep asking these questions man, love it when a guy is putting in work and asking questions.
        -Supernova

Comment

Dont continue the same 'line' in the conversation. Start new 'lines' whenever you get the chance. Im sure people can give you examples, Im in a hurry.
          Also, dont analyze her answers. The only thing that matters is that she did in fact answer.

Comment

Yeah an example of changing the line would be cool ..

Yes she was testing you being a player and that frame.

I would have said something like, "Well yeah maybe I could get a good feeling around you a lot." I would just flirt with her some more, let her know that I understand what she is saying "You must say that to all the girls." and then you respond with subcommunication that reads, "Yep I'm a player, but doesn't it feel so good."
            I know that she tested me " Yep I'm a player, but doesn't it feel so good." Is this a typo btw ?? does it mean "Yep I'm a player, but it doenst feel so good"?

Comment

Its simple really, as in:
              girl: so you have a car?
              ij: wow girls who are into cars are so cute! Do you have a lot of siblings?

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Its simple really, as in:
                girl: so you have a car?
                ij: wow girls who are into cars are so cute! Do you have a lot of siblings?
                Is this a technique for her to quickly become familiar with you? (quickly covering as many subjects as possible I suppose?). Because I think we have an interesting topic here to dwell in and to make easy rapport (girl into cars), why change it?

Comment

Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
                  Is this a technique for her to quickly become familiar with you? (quickly covering as many subjects as possible I suppose?). Because I think we have an interesting topic here to dwell in and to make easy rapport (girl into cars), why change it?
                  It's how normal people talk and interact with each other. It is natural for friends to go from thread to thread. This is just cutting conversation threads and adding new threads. Mystery covers this in his old material, but it helps someone game quick rapport with you.

it also has the added effect of being hypnotic in natural. If you make one person's mind go from one topic to another and then yet another, doing all that work will usually put them into an elevated state of consciousness.
                  -Supernova

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                    it also has the added effect of being hypnotic in natural. If you make one person's mind go from one topic to another and then yet another, doing all that work will usually put them into an elevated state of consciousness.
                    This. Works for any kind of game.
                    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

It's how normal people talk and interact with each other. It is natural for friends to go from thread to thread. This is just cutting conversation threads and adding new threads. Mystery covers this in his old material, but it helps someone game quick rapport with you.

Thx, I read about it and do it naturally in conversation with friends, but never really applying consciously this with girls I date.

I suppose that at some point you still have to stop switching and focus on a topic to deepen the convo and to gain deep rapport?

Comment

I suppose that at some point you still have to stop switching and focus on a topic to deepen the convo and to gain deep rapport?

It depends what you are after. Moving from topic to topic can create amazing depth and intrigue on the conversation. These open loops they will want to pursue later. Single threaded conversations would be great for understanding, think bedroom talk, after you smashed and she wants to get deeper in connection with you.
                        -Supernova

Comment

Some people threatened me in my personal messages. Please help. I am attacked.

Comment

Yes it's the wrong answer:

[/COLOR]I read from this "You probably send that to all the girls." or "You are just saying that."

You're opener isn't bad, especially if you get a response from this girl but...

[/COLOR]Which can be read as, "Wow you really like me a lot." While she make you a little bit, it's not what she communicated in her last message so this response is uncalibrated. Which in turn is why she says this:

[/COLOR]Which I read is her saying again, "Okay so you say this to all the girls. Answer the question." And

[/COLOR]Here you are just back peddling. "No you are special, blah blah." Which likely she is like, "You don't even know me, quit with saying bullshit."

[/COLOR]Yes she was testing you being a player and that frame.

Keep asking these questions man, love it when a guy is putting in work and asking questions.
                            1. Question
                            Why is the sentence uncalibrated :

I tried to reframe her test as "you must be really into me if you testing me that hard".

2. Can this fast topic switching alos used in daygame approaches?
                            Especially after the opener and the response? I'm do ask for directions regularly to stay into approaching habit. It's hard here to transite to a personal lvl.
                            For example:
                            me:Hey do you know where the post office x is?
                            she: yes/no/ it is in this direction....
                            me: Cool. do you also hate that cold weather lately?

Or is this also uncalibrated ?

Comment

1. Question
                              Why is the sentence uncalibrated :

I tried to reframe her test as "you must be really into me if you testing me that hard".

Her message wasn't any indication of her liking you a lot. Her message can means exactly "You say that to all the girls." you said to her, "You must like me a lot." There is a disconnect here. You have to pace where she is at ("You are just saying that.") and where you want to take her, this is leading ("You like me a lot.")

For someone to follow your lead you will have to make it easy for them, or you will have to have built up a lot of rapport with them. This conversation could happen with your girlfriend of two months, but it just isn't going to happen with a girl you have no rapport with.

Let me give you another example of pacing and leading and proper calibration:

Me: Hi you seem interesting. Let me know if you want to talk.
                              Her: I read your profile and you are such an asshole

The underlying communication is, "Yes I'm attracted to you, but I want to test you to see if you are confident enough." So we have to match that communication.

Me: Haha right what else do you like about me?

The underlying communication is, "Yes I know you like me. Let's continue."

An example of a calibrated misinterpretation is where she

2. Can this fast topic switching alos used in daygame approaches?
                              Especially after the opener and the response? I'm do ask for directions regularly to stay into approaching habit. It's hard here to transite to a personal lvl.
                              For example:
                              me:Hey do you know where the post office x is?
                              she: yes/no/ it is in this direction....
                              me: Cool. do you also hate that cold weather lately?

Or is this also uncalibrated ?

Too logical, but you are getting the idea. An even better example:

Me: Hey you know where the post office is?
                              Her: Yeah it's right..[interrupt]
                              Me: Omg you have fake nails, those remind me of my sisters.
                              Her: Yeah I just got them done, blah blah.
                              Me: This friend of mine just broke up with his girlfriend because she got a haircut do you think that is fair?
                              Her: No way, I think that is awful
                              Me: Geeze look at the time I have to go to the post office, but are your from around here?
                              Her: Yeah I actually grew up here
                              Me: No way, I am from California, but I like it here. You are probably one of those girls I have heard about.
                              Her: What? What type of girl am I?
                              Me: Let me see your palm...[do palm reading lol]

Notice the different threads: Post office => Nails => Friend with his gf => Post office and got to leave => Where you from => One of those types of girls => Palm reading

2-5 minutes depending on how much of a topic you want to dive into.
                              -Supernova

Comment

Working...
                              X