Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a Fucking Asshole

Not advise to be used by beginners

Since my storied era of Tinder I have gotten bored with gamey questions and conversations with girls who all say, "I'm not like other girls." Lol.

As such I've started to be a super asshole to girls and I've noticed even better results than my standard game.

My normal standard game, is "Hi you seem interesting." Talk about some bullshit, maybe some sex topics and meet for drinks at the bar.

Now, I'm just trying to see how much of an asshole I can be. And it works...

Me: What size are you?
    Her: Size?
    Me: Are you dumb?
    Her: No, but size could mean alot of things? Also, you need to cool that fucking head down because I don't fucking appreciate the way you're talking to me.
    Me: Haha a little sass on you. That's atleast good.
    Her: Oooo, not sassy, I'm forreal.
    Me: Just make sure to keep that mouth in check, I don't wanna have to slap the shit out of you
    Her: Biiihh. That's kinky as fuck, I like it.
    Me: Haha I eat girls like you for breakfast
    Her: I would rather give than receive.

Notice the emotions in there "Biiih", a shit test that is passed and huge attraction where she is telling me she would rather blow me.

Note: This is still rather unproven and as you can probably see largely uncalibrated as well. But I'm gonna keep working on these fucked up conversations lol. This generally is not my style at all, but what the fuck.

Probably will just keep adding to these fucked conversations as I go.
    -Supernova

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
    Not advise to be used by beginners

Since my storied era of Tinder I have gotten bored with gamey questions and conversations with girls who all say, "I'm not like other girls." Lol.

As such I've started to be a super asshole to girls and I've noticed even better results than my standard game.

My normal standard game, is "Hi you seem interesting." Talk about some bullshit, maybe some sex topics and meet for drinks at the bar.

Now, I'm just trying to see how much of an asshole I can be. And it works...

Me: What size are you?
    Her: Size?
    Me: Are you dumb?
    Her: No, but size could mean alot of things? Also, you need to cool that fucking head down because I don't fucking appreciate the way you're talking to me.
    Me: Haha a little sass on you. That's atleast good.
    Her: Oooo, not sassy, I'm forreal.
    Me: Just make sure to keep that mouth in check, I don't wanna have to slap the shit out of you
    Her: Biiihh. That's kinky as fuck, I like it.
    Me: Haha I eat girls like you for breakfast
    Her: I would rather give than receive.

Notice the emotions in there "Biiih", a shit test that is passed and huge attraction where she is telling me she would rather blow me.

Note: This is still rather unproven and as you can probably see largely uncalibrated as well. But I'm gonna keep working on these fucked up conversations lol. This generally is not my style at all, but what the fuck.

Probably will just keep adding to these fucked conversations as I go.
    http://www.theskillsmethod.com/sexti...-texts-part-1/
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Yeah, thats not so much asshole though, its lazy sexual (jersey boy)

If you wanna improve it, "mock" the real jersey boy stuff
      It'll help you impersonate it

Mocking it will make it more comfortable too

Roleplay bra

Comment

Idea is good.
        Possibly came off as a bit try-hard in this example. (Subjective)
        My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Working...
        X