Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Womanese Super Thread: Online Profile Clichés. Find'em, Share'em, Kill'em.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reading through this thread now. Great, BD's original response is gold.

I think any form of "entitlement" is MPS and any form of vocabulary about how men "should" act is an extension of that entitlement.

Most girls these days on OkCupid just write about what they enjoy (fun, positive, adventurous, travel), you get the idea. Whereas on POF you get these "requirement" lists, which are an extension of the entitlement.

Any girl who has a form of "entitlement" just views you as a disposable object to withdraw funds from, entertain, or masturbate with. Feel free to do the same to her.

Comment

Did anybody mention on here, and do you guys see on profiles,

"Living life to it's [sic] fullest"

?

To me, this would mean "I don't have any goals and I want you to think I'm fun to be with." Or?

Comment

Serious online dating is a joke. When I read these long list of requirements, it translates to "I'm a serial dater who's encountered every single one of these personality traits while going out on countless dates with unrealistic expectations.
        Online = great for hooking up, bad for meeting quality women.

Comment

Sounds like this chick is joking and probably not going to meet anyone, but if she isn't, I wish her a happy life

username is GoldDiggerXXX (XXX is redacted)
          Photo of 3 girls in her only photo. Can't tell who is who. Age 23

My self-summary
          I am currently in Nursing school and I like to party and have fun.

What I’m doing with my life
          I am finding a rich husband that can support my shopping needs.

I’m really good at
          Cooking, cleaning, shopping, and everything else that involves being a perfect wife.

The first things people usually notice about me
          My smile, sense of humor, and great looks

I spend a lot of time thinking about
          My future and boyzzz <3

You should message me ifyou're looking for a good time and you're looking for a trophy wife

Comment

I keep posting shit that is completely opposite to the originally intent of this thread, but how can I not share this. From POF.

<hey boi how r u im ________(redacted) n ijm da baddest **** in da (**area code redacted**). im free all da time i got 5 kids but only got custody a 2 a dem. so i free all da time cuz i aint got no 9 2 5 job but i take pictures so im a photographer. i grateeate higher den 9 grade. so you message me and you can take me out for dinner n some drunks and i will makeu know dat im the baddest n da hottest **** in da (**area code redacted**) for realzy. i aint not no whore i just like sex n i dont like condoms but just to let u no i cheated on my ex husband when he was in iraq in da army wit his best friend just so da dirty laundry aired but me n him aint together no more so dunt worry bout dat>

Btw, her photos suck.

Comment

Here's one:
              "Only message me if you can hold a conversation" / "Why can't anybody hold a conversation?"

Basically, "I'm boring and I want you to entertain me" or, just a plea for attention (sites like Meetme).

Comment

This thread DEFINITELY deserved a bump!

SIDE NOTE: All you guys currently bitching about online should look for the following comments.
                - JWS
                - Neo-Rio
                - BD

Hope you guys have a good laugh (as I did ).
                Peace.

~POB

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
                  This thread DEFINITELY deserved a bump!

~POB
                  Sticky!!

Comment

Originally posted by BabelFish View Post

Sticky!!
                    LOL, why not?

Comment

• Haha. Good for a laugh. Best to ignore all this though, and you certainly don't want to draw a bunch of negative anti-seduction anti-women conclusions based off this stuff since most girls don't even mean what they write, and are just copying shit off other profiles or writing what they think they're supposed to, they're followers by nature and I love them for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                        and you certainly don't want to draw a bunch of negative anti-seduction anti-women conclusions based off this stuff since most girls don't even mean what they write
                        Yes! This is the whole point of the thread: reading profiles is a waste of time and we should not take their online stuff too seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by POB View Post

Yes! This is the whole point of the thread: reading profiles is a waste of time and we should not take their online stuff too seriously
                          What thread are you reading? Lol. The whole thread is hyper-dissecting the words girls write in profiles in one of the most anti-seductive manners i've seen. Cliche's no less, that girls just rip from other girls or pull out their ass without even thinking.

I agree with what you just wrote: don't pay attention to what they write. But I'm seeing 6 pages of enormous bullshit about what they write with some pretty epic conclusions drawn (like where guys say they've given up on a dating app because of what girls write in their profiles. That's the exact opposite man, that's attaching ENORMOUS weight onto her words).

Good for a laugh though And I'm with you on your message! Just not seeing that message in this thread?

Comment

• pe is right POB, a lot of butt hurt in this post, like fox news style... is kind of embarrassing, good laugh with the backward rationalizations and flawed conclusions...

Comment

• Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                              The whole thread is hyper-dissecting the words girls write in profiles in one of the most anti-seductive manners i've seen. Cliche's no less, that girls just rip from other girls or pull out their ass without even thinking.
                              Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                              pe is right POB, a lot of butt hurt in this post, like fox news style... is kind of embarrassing, good laugh with the backward rationalizations and flawed conclusions...
                              That's EXACTLY my point dudes!
                              It's 2017 and guys keep asking here about this and that like "what to do when a woman says X in her profile" or "she said (insert women cliché), what do I do?".
                              Simple answer: Ignore it, have a good laugh, ask her out, isolate, escalate, have sex.

Barring some good laughs and good points from the guys I've mentioned, the whole thread is a perfect example of what NOT to do when sarging woman online.

Comment

• .deleted to not derail.... will make a post...
                                Last edited by Skills360; 07-14-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X