Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women do not have it any easier...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Supernova View Post

    This thread lol
    And yet you keep participating, if i see a post i do not like, guess what i do... I move along, I know shocking, see my actions match my believes in pua terms congruency, yet you have participated 6 times in this post and counting... Nevermind if you do not see value, maybe others do, and even if you do not agree it sparks seduction related discussion, before i post, i do not go, uhmmm! maybe supernova would approve of this post... But i promise you next time i want to make a post, i will make sure I got your approval, my bad...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

      And yet you keep participating, if i see a post i do not like, guess what i do... I move along, I know shocking, see my actions match my believes in pua terms congruency, yet you have participated 6 times in this post and counting... Nevermind if you do not see value, maybe others do, and even if you do not agree it sparks seduction related discussion, before i post, i do not go, uhmmm! maybe supernova would approve of this post... But i promise you next time i want to make a post, i will make sure I got your approval, my bad...
      7 times. Sometimes I don't check my PMs, just FYI.

      Comment


      • #33
        When looking for a relationship, women always have a harder time than men, at any age. But when it comes to Tinder? I don't really notice a huge difference since I hit 40. I still match with plenty of men. It may be fewer but not enough to notice. Granted I do tend to like black men, who seem to care less about age, but white guys still try to talk to me. I don't really get the whining.
        I know other women my age and older who go on lots of dates as well. Its not that hard, really.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
          When looking for a relationship, women always have a harder time than men, at any age. But when it comes to Tinder? I don't really notice a huge difference since I hit 40. I still match with plenty of men. It may be fewer but not enough to notice. Granted I do tend to like black men, who seem to care less about age, but white guys still try to talk to me. I don't really get the whining.
          I know other women my age and older who go on lots of dates as well. Its not that hard, really.
          the problem is not dating and fucking guys according to her, is retation problems, she gets fucked and dump... That is why she is bitching, after 30 women have retention problems..

          Comment


          • Lovergirl

            Lovergirl

            commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't really see much difference in retention problems based on age. Lots of 20 something women have retention problems and plenty of over 30 women don't.

        • #35
          Read some of your replies, sorry for the week late reply, I'm not as active as I used to be.

          For the argument that Tank_ and pureevil posed forward that women are just playing their cards to the best of their abilities and enjoying life in their circumstances (city life, supply and demand, etc..), I'd argue that it goes against their nature.

          Our nature, is to 1) survive 2) reproduce 3) get enlightened - in that order for most people, but most people never get to 3) self-actualization/enlightenment on the maslow hierarchy of needs. If they've picked and chose poorly, they won't even get passed stages 1. and 2, because of accidents, murder, divorce raped, paternity fraud, etc.. To be successful in all 3 stages, you need to maintain the right values, and going on weekly fuck fests sabotages those stages from ripening.

          So yes, while they may enjoy their life in the short term, they definitely do not enjoy their life in the long term. You can look at depression rates, suicidal rates, drug abuse rates, etc.. [studies of what living in cities does to your brain]. The long term at the end of the day is what matters. You can enjoy your bouts of 5 minute junk food binges, which may total up to several hours, in the end you'll pay ten times the price for damaging your health, except Nature is brutal, it doesn't punish you in the short term, it punishes you in the long term. Every organ you damage with drugs and alcohol in the matter of minutes, will lead to months of pain and suffering in old age, if you even make it that far.

          Short term gratification = long term pain

          Abandoning short term gratification = long term peace.

          This is what all religions come down to and warn the masses against.

          The bums on the street that did drugs non-stop instead of working hard and saving their money are living in a state of mental hell. The rich celebs that did drugs and are depressed or unhealthy, are living in a state of hell (just look at how many celebs commit suicide, like that chester guy from Linkin Park and Robin Williams). The wise people who worked hard in their youths, and picked their desires carefully, now get to sit in their beautiful gardens with a nice view of the alps, are living in heaven. Even if they die the next day, they'll die peacefully.

          Heaven and hell do exist, and they exist in your mind. Karma also happens and exists in the mind. The recipe to success means only doing things that lead to long term benefit.

          Btw, I'm not saying to be a blue piller, quite the contrary, i'm saying use all your red pill knowledge to avoid making the mistakes so many blue pillers have done and gotten them divorce raped. Don't get married if you believe M/W is true and all girls are sluts, then go MGTOW and just have occasional fuck buddies. If you have to choose between a life of peace vs. having kids with a psychopath, obviously pick the former. If however you find a rare girl who is a virgin and raised properly, then perhaps consider kids with her, if you even want kids, as some guys don't.

          At the end of the day, the truth is in the nuances, not in the extremes, so don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

          Comment


          • #36
            Qlue Why would Short term gratification = long term pain? If we are talking about drugs I can see it, but if we are talking about enjoying all the little things in life (sex being one) I just don't see it. Because it is fully possible to enjoy something without being addicted to it or have un-healthy cravings. Also, it is often not as short-term as you think, because we can enjoy happy memories our whole life-time.

            Regarding "reproducing" in your 1-2-3 nature model, I think we just need to have lots of sex with lots of women to satisfy that part. Our reward system is not aware that we are using condoms. After spending extended time with kids I have realized that they do not give you inner piece, quite the contrary.

            Comment


            • #37
              Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
              Qlue Why would Short term gratification = long term pain? If we are talking about drugs I can see it, but if we are talking about enjoying all the little things in life (sex being one) I just don't see it. Because it is fully possible to enjoy something without being addicted to it or have un-healthy cravings. Also, it is often not as short-term as you think, because we can enjoy happy memories our whole life-time.
              .
              In general, very few pleasures are wholesome, and mostly external pleasures are unwholesome. Pleasures are actually a form of stress, you just don't realize it because you haven't experienced true peace yet, just like if someone lived their whole lives with a disease not knowing it and then one day he gets cured his new "normal" has changed and he figured out what he's been missing. Once your "normal" point is reset at the right position, then you can determine what is really a wholesome pleasure or not. You know, someone who has been in a night club all day will have terrible hearing and isn't a good judge of balance and calibrating volume decibels.

              We're actually supposed to live in balance, and the balance is very very nuanced, to the point that eating too less food is bad for you, and eating too much for you is also bad, so finding that balance can take a long time, but in modern times we're WAY far into the excess part, whereas perhaps in the beginning of the agricultural revolution 10,000 years ago we were near the starving to death and famines, part of the scale.

              But in general, my response was a counter argument to the argument made that "it doesn't matter what the environment and conditions are, people will always play to their interests", yes this is true, but deluded people in bad environments THINK they're playing to their interests, what happens is they only realize they've taken a wrong turn once it's too late and the damage has been dealt. This is why you see miserable 40 year feminist women with no families, no kids, and no sexual appeal, that are hell bent on destroying things for everyone else. Just look at the founders of "modern" feminism, they're ugly fat post-30 miserable monsters. I'm sure in their 20s they loved "playing to their interests in their current circumstances" and banging a lot in the hippie vietnam war era, but today they're the most miserable people in the west.



              Regarding "reproducing" in your 1-2-3 nature model, I think we just need to have lots of sex with lots of women to satisfy that part. Our reward system is not aware that we are using condoms. After spending extended time with kids I have realized that they do not give you inner piece, quite the contrary
              Reproduction is more of a female need than a masculine need. Men can live alone, women cannot. That's why you never hear of any famous female prophets, philosophers, or enlightened beings, and those who do are extremely rare. Women exist to reproduce. Men specialize in survival, and the two exchange these two services to each other, so that one day your kids will take care of you when you're old.

              Technology, government, and capitalism has killed the need for kids for that purpose, and soon enough robots and dogs will replace kids all together once we have enough technology, then when arificial wombs are mainstream, and sex bots too, technology will also replace women. Finally, when robot bodies are better to have than human bodies, and you can replace your fragile human organs with long lasting bionics, robots will also then replace men. It's evolution. Lastly it will be the end of the human race until the universe contracts on itself to a concentrated state and another big bang happens and you get to live your life all over again making the same mistakes.

              Still, until that happens, women desperately need kids, otherwise they end up as crazy feminist cat ladies, so straying away from the traditional path is more damaging to women than it is to men, another point against the argument that city living is fine for women.

              As for your sex point, yes, you could do that, but think of all things you're giving up by wasting your time chasing orgasms, may as well rub one out quickly and focus on the things that matter, like what are you going to do when you reach death? don''t you want to aim for higher things in life? what is ultimately satisfying for you? how is your health? etc..

              Comment


              • #38
                Qlue Being single and chasing girls is probably un-wholesome for the majority of people (average frustrated chumps), but I think it can be wholesome for players who have a good attitude towards sex and relationships. Maybe you are right, but it seems unlikely since few things bring me as much joy and piece of mind as PU done right.

                As for girls, I think you are right that most will feel unsatisfied if they enter their 40's childless. This is a interesting thought, because I sense that it will be difficult for me to have a happy relationship since there will most likely be a conflict somewhere along the line where the girl wants a kid but not me. I somehow feel like I would be wasting a girls time if I entered a monogamous relationship.

                As for your sex point, yes, you could do that, but think of all things you're giving up by wasting your time chasing orgasms, may as well rub one out quickly and focus on the things that matter, like what are you going to do when you reach death? don''t you want to aim for higher things in life? what is ultimately satisfying for you? how is your health? etc..
                You have deeply misunderstood what PU means to me and many others. We are creating intimate relationships that gives us balance in life. You seem to promote a sex-negative lifestyle which I regard as un-balanced.

                PS. the link in your signature leads nowhere. Did you erase your blog/website?

                Comment


                • #39
                  Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                  Qlue Being single and chasing girls is probably un-wholesome for the majority of people (average frustrated chumps), but I think it can be wholesome for players who have a good attitude towards sex and relationships. Maybe you are right, but it seems unlikely since few things bring me as much joy and piece of mind as PU done right.

                  As for girls, I think you are right that most will feel unsatisfied if they enter their 40's childless. This is a interesting thought, because I sense that it will be difficult for me to have a happy relationship since there will most likely be a conflict somewhere along the line where the girl wants a kid but not me. I somehow feel like I would be wasting a girls time if I entered a monogamous relationship.



                  You have deeply misunderstood what PU means to me and many others. We are creating intimate relationships that gives us balance in life. You seem to promote a sex-negative lifestyle which I regard as un-balanced.

                  PS. the link in your signature leads nowhere. Did you erase your blog/website?
                  I am by no means a sex negative guy, if you want to have sex 3 times a day with 3 different women every day for the rest of your life, go ahead, I have no problems with that. Same goes for relationships or any other hobby or object you cant think of.

                  I am a stimulant negative guy though, because I realized the effects that stimulants have on the mind, and it's not a good one. This is why I call things unwholesome, not because of AFC's or whatever. Even if I was a master PUA who could bed HB10s on command, I would still hold this view which I gained after some realizing some deep seated insights through meditation. This applies to everything, even fast food or any instant gratification.

                  By the way, this is just my opinion, I'm not saying that you should be like me, or that your way is wrong or whatever. There is no right or wrong way to live life. We're both just two different people at two different stages in life. Except with my stage there is no going back. See my other thread about maslows hierarchy. It's like taking the red pill, once you swallow it you can't really ever go back to the blue pill life, you will simply feel uneasy about it. Same goes for insights and realizations via meditation, they're just deeper red pills that you can't reverse.

                  As for the blog, I didn't realize I had a signature maybe my settings are messed up, and maybe also my domain expired which I dunno. You can read my old blog at theqlue.wordpress.com I don't update anymore because I'd rather just share information on the communities I'm a part of. People message me all the time in different communities asking for resources and information, i enjoy it more that way.

                  Cheers

                  Comment


                  • #40
                    Originally posted by Qlue View Post
                    I am a stimulant negative guy though, because I realized the effects that stimulants have on the mind, and it's not a good one. This is why I call things unwholesome, not because of AFC's or whatever. Even if I was a master PUA who could bed HB10s on command, I would still hold this view which I gained after some realizing some deep seated insights through meditation. This applies to everything, even fast food or any instant gratification.
                    Interesting how a while back you were complaining about how members were saying your pleasures were wrong or not good enough. (LINK)

                    And here we are one year later and you're writing off the pleasures of pickup as an unwholesome stimulant and comparing it to a junk food addiction. Would it be fair to say that your views and opinions (whether I agree with them or not is irrelevant to the point here) have evolved due to certain experiences you've had in the last year?

                    Now if you'll oblige me and walk down memory lane for a brief moment, remember that what some of the senior members on this forum tried to tell you was the viewpoints you have at a certain moment are bound to change as you amass a variety of experiences. This leads me to my question, which is: if the view points of the "enlightened" Qlue are different to the Qlue from one year ago... would it be that much of a stretch to say that your viewpoints would change again and you would have new insights, if you were to work on your PU skills and fuck several dozen more girls?

                    Comment


                    • #41
                      I understand Qlue .

                      You want people to reach enlightenment and for many people, PU is a form of stimulant only for the short term pleasure. Of course PU itself can be enlightening if done in a healthy way. You can do anything in a healthy way and unhealthy way.

                      You could also argue girls that had so many choices and slept around in their 20s could be whining because their ideal choice in their 30s for settling down isn't coming around but that's a failure in adjusting their calculations with relationships.

                      Comment


                      • #42
                        Originally posted by Galaxy View Post
                        I understand Qlue .

                        You want people to reach enlightenment and for many people, PU is a form of stimulant only for the short term pleasure. Of course PU itself can be enlightening if done in a healthy way. You can do anything in a healthy way and unhealthy way.

                        You could also argue girls that had so many choices and slept around in their 20s could be whining because their ideal choice in their 30s for settling down isn't coming around but that's a failure in adjusting their calculations with relationships.
                        One of the reasons I even bring up this topic here is because the process of attaining mastery in PUA is nearly identical to the process of attaining mastery in "enlightenment". Which means I think PUAs are probably closer than any other group to Enlightenment, and I don't doubt many Enlightened people have been seducers. Overcoming AA/approaching is very similar to overcoming the 5 hindrances of meditation (fear, anger, neediness, etc..) and if you've managed to stay calm in the field and pass the shit tests to the point where you can get laid easily, then that's very much like staying calm in meditation and passing the shit tests that your brain throws at you to distract you from the goal. So the character types of successful PUAs will also be very successful in attaining Enlightenment, simply because they know how to persevere and work hard.

                        Actually, I'm a part of an "enlightenment" group online, just like this forum but for enlightenment, and it's funny how many guys on there used to be PUAs/Red pillers. One guy is from Toronto too and is all about BDSM and all that stuff.. The thing is is that he's progressing very very slowly because he's just so distracted, you can't master anything if your time is divided among many other things, furthermore getting stimulated in other things hinders progression in Enlightenment too because the brain/mind needs to be unstimulated, calm and collected. It has an "after effect", meaning if you get into deep states of meditation, the effect lasts weeks, and stimulation will destroy the effect quickly. So you can't do both at the same time.

                        Comment


                        • #43
                          Originally posted by Qlue View Post

                          One of the reasons I even bring up this topic here is because the process of attaining mastery in PUA is nearly identical to the process of attaining mastery in "enlightenment". Which means I think PUAs are probably closer than any other group to Enlightenment, and I don't doubt many Enlightened people have been seducers. Overcoming AA/approaching is very similar to overcoming the 5 hindrances of meditation (fear, anger, neediness, etc..) and if you've managed to stay calm in the field and pass the shit tests to the point where you can get laid easily, then that's very much like staying calm in meditation and passing the shit tests that your brain throws at you to distract you from the goal. So the character types of successful PUAs will also be very successful in attaining Enlightenment, simply because they know how to persevere and work hard.

                          Actually, I'm a part of an "enlightenment" group online, just like this forum but for enlightenment, and it's funny how many guys on there used to be PUAs/Red pillers. One guy is from Toronto too and is all about BDSM and all that stuff.. The thing is is that he's progressing very very slowly because he's just so distracted, you can't master anything if your time is divided among many other things, furthermore getting stimulated in other things hinders progression in Enlightenment too because the brain/mind needs to be unstimulated, calm and collected. It has an "after effect", meaning if you get into deep states of meditation, the effect lasts weeks, and stimulation will destroy the effect quickly. So you can't do both at the same time.
                          You know according to Zen theory, attempting to attain enlightenment in and of itself is the opposite of enlightenment

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X