Bumble Opener

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumble Opener

See screenshot for the opener some UK girl sent me on Bumble. I thought it was an amazing opener and an even better response, but all I heard was crickets.
    Attached Files

I interpreted your response as "you are not cute enough for me, so fuck off".

was that your intent?

Comment

Yeah I got asshole player shutdown type vibes. Her 6 and 9 were about 69ing and sex. You steered the numbers to chick rankings, which isn't hot at all to most girls, esp now post-Trump where weeks of the news cycle have been spent ragging him for rating girls.

I tend to never do chick ratings to chicks, it never seems to go well to call a girl a 1-10 number anywhere outside this forum or a group of dudes where that's already the topic, unless the girl brings it up first, in which case I still tread lightly.

That doesn't mean she may not hit you back and you can still fuck her, totally possible. But it looks like she was screening for a good secret society fast sex partner, and chick ratings are kinda anti-SS. So she's probably fucked someone else already. .

Whatever she comes with, stay on that topic line, its something you already know she's down with. . and she came with 69ing, opening up sex talk, which is exactly where you're trying to land so why steer way from that? Mirror as much as possible and stay on topic ("roses are red, violets are crackin', if you're lucky, I might make that happen" was my first thought lol), not steering things away from sex to rating chicks' hotness and saying they have to have a good personality lol. That's "too much message board" creeping out of your subconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
        Yeah I got asshole player shutdown type vibes. Her 6 and 9 were about 69ing and sex. You steered the numbers to chick rankings, which isn't hot at all to most girls, esp now post-Trump where weeks of the news cycle have been spent ragging him for rating girls.

I tend to never do chick ratings to chicks, it never seems to go well to call a girl a 1-10 number anywhere outside this forum or a group of dudes where that's already the topic, unless the girl brings it up first, in which case I still tread lightly.

That doesn't mean she may not hit you back and you can still fuck her, totally possible. But it looks like she was screening for a good secret society fast sex partner, and chick ratings are kinda anti-SS. So she's probably fucked someone else already. .

Whatever she comes with, stay on that topic line, its something you already know she's down with. . and she came with 69ing, opening up sex talk, which is exactly where you're trying to land so why steer way from that? Mirror as much as possible and stay on topic ("roses are red, violets are crackin', if you're lucky, I might make that happen" was my first thought lol), not steering things away from sex to rating chicks' hotness and saying they have to have a good personality lol. That's "too much message board" creeping out of your subconscious.
        Lol I totally missed the 69 part until I posted it here. You're totally right in the frame of response, mine was like "not dealing with a fucking tourist lol"

Comment

Working...
        X