Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the insistence of women on using was app?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the insistence of women on using was app?????

Trying online gaming, a lot of the prospects that are in the green side, are insisting in me getting and using whats app or some shit like that... I don't understand why they insist on me using that app so much, it has been multiple girls with the request? other than spy since i usually have longer than your average guy reply times... Why do women want me to go to was app?
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Standard chick M.O.
    99 out of 100 guys are asking their numbers and starting a text conversation there...
    Just get the app, text a bit and call her when you wanna set up a date (or just call and go straight for the pull).
    no biggie

P.S. as you said, problem is once they get your number they can ninja check your social media
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
      Standard chick M.O.
      99 out of 100 guys are asking their numbers and starting a text conversation there...
      Just get the app, text a bit and call her when you wanna set up a date (or just call and go straight for the pull).
      no biggie

P.S. as you said, problem is once they get your number they can ninja check your social media
      i suspect is a SPY system, i want to keep my life as private as possible i did set it up with my google voice, so they will not be able to do that with my fake name...hehe!
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Dude, set it up on your phone, then you link it to your laptop by clicking in the options, and itll give you a barcode you put up to your laptop camera
        web.whatsapp.com to get that to happen

then you can text girls from your computer without paying a damn thing
        just do it

Comment

Working...
        X