How to proceed on Tinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to proceed on Tinder

I'm back on Tinder, and I'm having some trouble escalating. Clearly there are different kinds of women who move at different kinds of paces, but I can't seem to keep conversations interesting on there.

How much yakking do you need to do online before you just call for a meet? I find you need to sort of wait a while before you set something up, or you end up scaring them off.

Also, is there any point in trying to get sexual in the confines of Tinder, if she doesn't show some sign of interest, first? I have one chick on there who's goaded me into sexual talk and apparently, she's coming over in half an hour. That's frankly awesome, but clearly not every chick I encounter on there is going to be that sexually forward.

Open and get a conversation started. When she is receptive push for the meet. Ideally, it should really go from match to date in 1 day or less.

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ses-70-of-time

Comment

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good - so basically just get it as quickly as possible into the real world?

I mean don't rush it, but as most of the guys here likely know a phone number or tinder contact is pretty much useless after one week. And most of my lays have been match to lay in a day to 2 days.

Comment

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
      Editing a comment
      That week thing becomes irrelevant once you start meeting with them in the real world, though, right?

Full disclosure, I met this chick whom I came on a bit strong with, and she "whoaed me back" a bit. We still made a plan to meet up, after I got the "I want to take things slowly and not go right into bed" speech. (A speech I understand is largely just meaningless shit women say to not feel slutty).

I have to say, I have a different experience.

Most girls are not receptive to sex talk from me, only vague innuendo and winking that is very light. Once I open up the sex talk, I become "that guy" among 1000s on there saying show me your tits. If you look super cool and hunky, that might work for you. That's just not exactly my niche. (on Tinder, once the actual date comes, it's a completely different story. You can calibrate and show massive balls being sexually smooth on the date, just not the gaudy shit on Tinder that takes no balls).

Also, I pitch the date after maybe 8-10 messages (count up messages on both sides). Earlier than that, I just appear SUUUPER thirsty and indiscriminate (he'll fuck anything). If you give it a few messages back and forth, I find that it qualifies them more. Oh, this guy likes you, you're not just another hole for him. I could be completely wrong, but my success rate just goes better if I wait a few exchanges before pitching.

Another factor. The illusion of time and investment. 8-10 messages over the course of 3-5 days is worth 100x more than all within an hour because you're practically IMing each other. Yes, I've done the IMing thing and that works out sometimes as well. But those must be girls that are veeery horny, yet at the same time, chose you among the 1000s of other horny dudes on there. Aka a unicorn.

Obviously I would LIKE to fuck girls same day or next day we match. Maybe my profile sucks.

But typically, it's 8-10 messages over 3-5 days (with multiple girls of course). Set up a date, and from there it's up in the air whether you smash same-day or 3rd date. Maybe I'm way off but that's just my particular profile. I typically end up getting hot foreign girls that are sorta leaning in the direction of finding a boyfriend (aka will do the casual thing but are ultimately looking for something a bit more serious). In other words, the methodology of someone like GoodLookingLoser where he puts out the "very casual DTF" muscle man vibe and smashes chicks who just want a big fat dick in them. Well, God bless him, I'd love to have that, but it's not my current niche I guess. In a case like that, the optimal messaging strategy would clearly be go sexual and invite her over ASAP, I would presume.

Comment

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/on...-pof-easy-lays

Comment

Originally posted by Bigslick2 View Post
        I have to say, I have a different experience.

Most girls are not receptive to sex talk from me, only vague innuendo and winking that is very light. Once I open up the sex talk, I become "that guy" among 1000s on there saying show me your tits. If you look super cool and hunky, that might work for you. That's just not exactly my niche. (on Tinder, once the actual date comes, it's a completely different story. You can calibrate and show massive balls being sexually smooth on the date, just not the gaudy shit on Tinder that takes no balls).

Also, I pitch the date after maybe 8-10 messages (count up messages on both sides). Earlier than that, I just appear SUUUPER thirsty and indiscriminate (he'll fuck anything). If you give it a few messages back and forth, I find that it qualifies them more. Oh, this guy likes you, you're not just another hole for him. I could be completely wrong, but my success rate just goes better if I wait a few exchanges before pitching.
        This is what I have seen to work in my experience as well.

Sleazy fuckers who just want to talk sex with her and show her dick pics do not work. And you have to warm her up with a little bit of attraction and comfort in what I would say about 8-10 messages seems about right.

Another factor. The illusion of time and investment. 8-10 messages over the course of 3-5 days is worth 100x more than all within an hour because you're practically IMing each other. Yes, I've done the IMing thing and that works out sometimes as well. But those must be girls that are veeery horny, yet at the same time, chose you among the 1000s of other horny dudes on there. Aka a unicorn.

Obviously I would LIKE to fuck girls same day or next day we match. Maybe my profile sucks.

But typically, it's 8-10 messages over 3-5 days (with multiple girls of course). Set up a date, and from there it's up in the air whether you smash same-day or 3rd date. Maybe I'm way off but that's just my particular profile. I typically end up getting hot foreign girls that are sorta leaning in the direction of finding a boyfriend (aka will do the casual thing but are ultimately looking for something a bit more serious). In other words, the methodology of someone like GoodLookingLoser where he puts out the "very casual DTF" muscle man vibe and smashes chicks who just want a big fat dick in them. Well, God bless him, I'd love to have that, but it's not my current niche I guess. In a case like that, the optimal messaging strategy would clearly be go sexual and invite her over ASAP, I would presume.
        I've had it happen where 3-5 days work fine, but overwhelmingly it's usually match to lay in two days. This however is based on about a year ago to 3 years ago of experience though, so maybe a little different now. The girls usually text right back the first day, have a good conversation going, either pitch the first night and set up for date or the second night. Or continue the conversation the second day and pitch the night then.

Comment

Working...
        X