No announcement yet.

It is official for me text to meet does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POB what i do is solution c in your article but sexualized https://realpob.wordpress.com/2017/0...about-texting/ but again you are missing the sexualizing component...

Solution C: Never ask her out! Tease her ad infinitum until she hints for a meeting. Then you set up logistics – on the spot – and go for the kill (some PUs are masters at this!)

The drawback of C is it may take A LOT of time (especially if you’re not really good at teasing) and the meeting might never occur. I employ it sometimes but it’s not usually my go-to method (more on that below).

As we can see, we may split the “texting for a meeting” into two opposite categories:

INDIRECT

As I said before, the point here is to tease her enough till her “armor” cracks and she leaves an opening for a meeting. By using this method, you’ll never ask her out directly.

Pros
    • Can be really fast to pull a girl out of nowhere
    • Good for late in the evening and weekends
    • Free flow and challenging
    • Will test your skills and make you improve
    • You can put your personal signature in the whole process
    • Very intelligent type of seduction
    • Flaking never occurs because you’re just not asking her out

Cons
    • Not that simple, a lot can go wrong from your side in the process
    • You need at least intermediate conversational and woman skills
    • Not schedule friendly
    • Short window of opportunity – if you miss her sexual cues she’s probably gone
    • May depend on availability, you can go a long time without a new date if your pool isn’t large enough or your skills aren’t good enough
    ijjjji your reach similar conclusion in this post you made https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ha...-up-with-girls (but again you did not sexualized, the second style of hinting a meet by her):

Fast way:
    -Converse (text or phone-call) with girl WITHOUT hinting for a meet. Just flirt! No asking about what she doing or what her plans are.
    -The moment SHE HINTS for a meet, suggest meeting up 'right now'.

this is what i mean by sexualizing quoting sexaddict911:

I use text game as a very important part of my game and each individual seduction. I use it as a tool to gauge my potential target sexually, to open her up and to gauge where she stands as far as her sexual prowess as well as sexual interest towards me.My theory behind this is women will open up much easier through this form of communication, they don’t have to worry about their physiological response like they would in person if you asked a bold sexual question ( blushing, head tilting, overwhelming flushing, etc etc) They have time to respond, and can think before they react. In my experience an overall more comfortable setting for the woman to be open in general.90% of the women i successfully seduce,( past several years) have completely opened up to me sexually via text. It has made my seductions so much easier.
    I know where they stand sexually and can plan my seduction accordingly.A majority of the women that open up sexually will easily commit and send racey photo’s of themselves as well. I can’t even count how many times this has happened. My cell phone is jammed with photo’s of women in their nighties, langerie, etc etc.My theory behind Sexting, is that it allows me to gauge her sexual interest as well as establish sexual tension before we ever meet up. This in turn creates sexual association. She associates me with sex, so when she does come to hang out with me, sex or sexual contact is implied. And because women are emotion based, they tend to live in their minds, getting to them aroused through this form of communication allows the woman to create her own vision of the two of you being sexual. Even if it doesn’t turn out how she envisioned it, the fact of the matter is that she did envision it, and getting in her head is half the battle.Here’s the thing though, the girls that don’t open up, or are extremely hesitant become back shelf, in other words, if they don’t open up to me the way I want them too, I generally will not even bother hanging out with them.
    http://www.theskillsmethod.com/best-...systemsexting/
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Thank you so much. Now I think I understand!!!

In a way, you are actually teasing her imo. Not directly, but the combination of sexual references and NOT trying to ask her out, will eventually facilitate a sense of sexual frustration.

This requires some finesse, but not so hard since you can review each text in terms of getting the balance right.
      (And 'text to meet' is just your term for asking her out via text, which we both find kinda counter productive..)

Hmm with this understanding, I feel rather enthusiastic about testing this 'no-strings' sexting for myself! Im getting ideas, lol..

Comment

How do you keep teasing a girl over a long period of time and consistently make it work? I have found teasing to be very polarising, and hit and miss. In that, you're only as funny as your last tease, and that there's always the likelihood she doesn't like your next one. It has been like this in person, and also over text. It got to a point where I was being humorous over each text, and she'd find the last text hilarious, but be offended by the next one. I stopped doing that, and only teased when the occasion called for it. I've since texted more like diary entries, where I just tell her shit that is happening in my day. Sometimes I make up stories, sometimes I don't.

I have also found this method to not work for me, the pitch a meet within 5 messages. I honestly can't remember the last time I was flaked on since I started texting on a daily basis.

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont mean making humor/jokes or trying to make her laugh.
          When I say 'tease', I mean push-pull, with a little bit intrigue/cold read on top.

'Diary' sounds iffy, but nice to hear its working for you when combined with patience. Kudos!

hey_lover teasing i think they mean just light hearted, not to serious convos (check some of my lay reports) but you also do the sex talk everybody is talking about via text/phone... no teasing as in busting balls 24/7 ... By the way sometimes they crack right away... (yesterday i had one that wants to meet today)

Also again women now a days not only texting but PHONE, i think the phone is back.....My cold selling phone sales have help me tremendously with the phone despite my accent....

P.s. teasing is not needed by the way, but my point is against the minimal texting as you can tell it does not work imo for me specially... is like robotic and total lack of control as per p.e. explanation...

ijjjji text to meet is minimal texting follow by a pitch.... for me somehow it has never worked when i do it...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          POB what i do is solution c in your article but sexualized https://realpob.wordpress.com/2017/0...about-texting/ but again you are missing the sexualizing component...
          Yeah, but that's on purpose.
          I tease her in a different way and save the sexual stuff for the actual meeting.

I tried to be heavily sexual during texting for a while but ended up with a lot of nudes and no sex.
          Not my thing really.
          personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post

Yeah, but that's on purpose.
            I tease her on a different way and save the sexual stuff for the actual meeting.

I tried to be heavily sexual during texting for a while but ended up with a lot of nudes and no sex.
            Not my thing really.
            I know exactly what you are saying cause it happened to me to lots of nudes and mia(i guess i used the wrong term)... Sexualized is not that is what teevester call sexual prizing, just get the mind to associate you with a lover, sex, secret society, you get them etc... sexualized does not mean sex pic, dick pic per se, and i am doing this and that....

Is a light hearted joke with a sexual inuindo, follow by a serious topic, follow by normal convo, follow by subcommunication of lover etc....

Comment

I know exactly what you are saying cause it happened to me to lots of nudes and mia(i guess i used the wrong term)... Sexualized is not that is what teevester call sexual prizing, just get the mind to associate you with a lover, sex, secret society, you get them etc... sexualized does not mean sex pic, dick pic per se, and i am doing this and that....

Is a light hearted joke with a sexual inuindo, follow by a serious topic, follow by normal convo, follow by subcommunication of lover etc....
              This is why I say calling is way better than texting.
              You can pull all that stuff during a 15-30 minute conversation, suck her into your frame and pitch the meet right there.

Texting takes a lot longer because you have interruptions and wild cards, shit that's way out of your control: her friends calling, her cat jumping on her lap, her mom yelling, her boss demanding a client brief and so on. All those shit can cool her off and it has nothing to do with you. When you call her her focus is 100% on you. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post

This is why I say calling is way better than texting.
                You can pull all that stuff during a 15-30 minute conversation, suck her into your frame and pitch the meet right there.

Texting takes a lot longer because you have interruptions and wild cards, shit that's way out of your control: her friends calling, her cat jumping on her lap, her mom yelling, her boss demanding a client brief and so on. All those shit can cool her off and it has nothing to do with you. When you call her her focus is 100% on you. Big difference.
                10000% if i can get them on the phone i am god! again due to my sales background, definitely talking on the phone is above texting, and the good news is that is BACK... I don't get mileneals everything that did not work back then works now... is cluster fuck...

when i say mileneals is not mileneals per se is this era of last year (2 years or so)

Comment

10000% if i can get them on the phone i am god! again due to my sales background, definitely talking on the phone is above texting, and the good news is that is BACK... I don't get mileneals everything that did not work back then works now... is cluster fuck...

when i say mileneals is not mileneals per se is this era of last year (2 years or so)
                  The main problem of online in the past 2 years is lack of focus from chicks, hands down.
                  Social media can be awesome because you can advertise your stuff for free, but at the same time is a HUGE pain in the ass for seduction.

Also it's hugely misleading because sometimes you think you "have her" only to realize that once her focus shifts away from the conversation POOF, she's gone.
                  It's very different than the real time wasters (those I can spot on the fly).

Happens even with some 30 yos and beyond .

Comment

Here is my take since I sometimes wait between text to meet. I do the similar spam > open > exchange a few messages part of the system on different social media outlets.

I actually ask them to add me on something more personal like FB or Whatsapp for the non-FB girls for a small compliance test.

I exchange a few more messages there on that other social media. Depending on how much comfort each girl needs, I decide how often I need to chat. Then I do the logistics as usual 5-10 days before the meet.

This has taken out girls that have no interest and most of the flakes were girls that lived too far away like an hour or longer.

Of course some girls change in mood, different period cycle, they met another guy who swooped in, they don't want to disappoint their obsessive orbiter that gives infinite validation, work meeting, interrupted by family/friends or whatever.

That's why you play the numbers game as well.
                    THREAD Illuminatus' male episodic memory versus female emotional memory is a great reminder about the premise that women love their feelings and if you associate yourself with these feelings you're in, at least in that particular moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy View Post
                      Here is my take since I sometimes wait between text to meet. I do the similar spam > open > exchange a few messages part of the system on different social media outlets.

I actually ask them to add me on something more personal like FB or Whatsapp for the non-FB girls for a small compliance test.

I exchange a few more messages there on that other social media. Depending on how much comfort each girl needs, I decide how often I need to chat. Then I do the logistics as usual 5-10 days before the meet.

This has taken out girls that have no interest and most of the flakes were girls that lived too far away like an hour or longer.

Of course some girls change in mood, different period cycle, they met another guy who swooped in, they don't want to disappoint their obsessive orbiter that gives infinite validation, work meeting, interrupted by family/friends or whatever.

That's why you play the numbers game as well.
                      yes definitely works 100% to move them , i gave this advice to sarge recently and posted a convo. sample "you seem safe enough text me here" and yes that is huge compliance step

Open

banter

qualifying questions with a hook

you seem safe enough text me here

a bit of long texting till she hints meet or super high buying temperature (for example she keep texting me a lot)

met

in the meet move them to a park or secluded area were you can sexually escalate verbal and physical

close

^ i am getting consistent results with this, break down and sample lay report

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/jo...ive-logs/page3
                      Last edited by Skills360; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X