Swipe based dating app conversation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swipe based dating app conversation thread

Sign in if youíre down to post tinder/bumble/etc conversations here. Iím down but I donít want to be the only one. Basically Iíd like to see what others are doing. I consider myself pretty good compared to everyone else I know. I still would like to learn more.

I game in another language and would not feel comfortable to post complete conversations anyways. I would be open to share what I do in other forms though.

Comment

lol I was getting redicolous at one point to see how far i can push it.. if only I can get money out of this somehow then my life is complete lol

Attached Files

Comment

I'm probably between an 8.5-9 in photos. I've said this before. I look kinda shitty now that my health is bad and insomnia unfortunately. Hasn't effected results at all though.

Comment

In norwegian, so I'll have to translate;

Me; You should have been in my bed right now, naked, with your hands tied behind your back and your ass up in the air.
          Me; *Hello.
          Me; Fucking autocorrect...
          Her; LOL yeah, that was some autocorrect.
          Me; Yeah, it only causes me trouble... (here I used a norwegian slang "ass" which means "altsŚ", meaning "right" or something similar)
          Her; A.S.S
          Me; So, want to come over for an innocent cup of coffee so that I can prove to you that I'm not a perv?
          Her; Yeah, coffee is good. And there's no autocorrect when talking face to face
          Me; I have time tomorrow in the afternoon. Otherwise we'll have to wait until sunday.
          Her; Sunday sounds good.
          Me; Text me your number so I can send you my address closer to sunday. *my phone number*
          Her; Done deal.

Comment

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
            Editing a comment
            I may steal your auto-correct line =) I also may start pretending to have tourettes IRL.

I am a newb with online dating, recently gave Tinder another try and initially I got horrified with how much time I spent texting when I fell into the trap of "getting to know the girl" online. So I switched to a method of starting out with a compliment followed by a joke and then try to make a smooth transition into something like "but we should start with meeting up for a glass of something downtown", followed by logistics.

But I should start sexualizing my texting as well, thanks for the inspiration guys!

Translated version:

Me: Hey good-looking, I am also best at everything (comment on her bio), feels like we should make a good fit
          She: Hey Stargazer! Isn't that when we will like kill each other over who's the best?
          Me: Haha, I was thinking we should team up and take over the world =)
          She: World domination? Yes please! Sign me up!
          Me: We could start with meeting up downtown over a glass of something and make plans.
          She: Sounds like an amazing plan!
          Me: Are you free anything this week?

Rest is logistics.

Jack Gignac, was that a freak accident that it worked or something you do regularly?

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
            Editing a comment
            I can do it regularly.

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool! I should field test similar styles then, just invited a girls over to my place tonight, waiting for her response. My goal is to get something really low effort to work.

Update: She responded just as I expected, "... I always meetup downtown the first time, you could be a massmurderer or anything!!! [horrified smileys]"

(if she's smiling)
          Me: Mmm, nice smile you have there!
          Me: Would look better if it is for me.
          She: Bla bla bla
          Me: You know, you should stop being so cute on your pics.
          Me: This way guys are gonna fall too fast for you...not fair!
          Me: So, what makes you a special girl? Like something that shows you can stand out from the crowd?
          Me: And please don't say it's X (insert a highlighted physical trait from her pics)...I meant something from your life and personality.
          She: Bla bla bla. What about you?
          Me: Hummm, I'm what my pics are showing you: super cool, hot as hell and superb in bed!!! Can't you tell already?
          Me: Just teasing...I'm nice and hard working, with a small pinch of muscular bad boy
          Me: You seem interesting enough. We should meet and have a drink...something simple in a nice place.
          She: Ok
          Me: XXX and XXX (days) are workable after work. Just tell me from what part of town you'll be coming from and I'll tell you the place.

Comment

I think our profile plays a big role on what text game will work or not.

My current profile is only one picture (I shold probably have more) of me looking straight into the camera with a big relaxed smile. The photo is very flattering, I look like I am beaming like the sun, and my hot female friend told me it looks amazing.

If I may take a wild guess I would say Jack Gignacs profile makes him come off as a stupid sex toy? Probably really good looking, serious and sexy facial expression, and showing off a ripped body?

Comment

I donít know how you guys get girls up to your standards to just come over to fuck. The girls who are down for that I donít really want. Iíll only meet girls as attractive as myself or more online. Skanks are too plentiful in real life to waste time on online.

Comment

Donít know if I should even meet this chick. Have no clue where she got the I couldnít meet on weekends thing. I normally only go on one online date per week and that is Sunday afternoon. Iím actually going on one tomorrow night too. Also the church thing. The upside is sheís hot af. Tall af too. Her broken English would likely become annoying though. Thoughts?

https://i.imgur.com/WE5CPrQ.jpg

fwiw the blurred out part is her number which she did comply with. Sheís just a little strange and I havenít decided if I want her having mine yet. Regardless I generally try to keep the conversation on tinder past the number sometimes when I feel like it. I have an extremely eccentric personality and a lot of what I do makes no sense and probably wouldnít work for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
                  Have no clue where she got the I couldnít meet on weekends thing.
                  Are you retarded or on drugs? lol

She asked if you where free on a saturday, you said no but early on the week (meaning monday-tuesday), and now you wonder why she did not think you were available on the weekend.

Comment

I wasnít available the day she wanted to hang out, which happened to be a Saturday. That doesnít mean Iím not available on every day of the weekend. Youíre confusing necessary and sufficient conditions. Me not being available on a given Saturday is a necessary condition of me not being available on weekends, but not a sufficient condition. I hate qualifying myself on anonymous forums, but no Iím not retarded. But Iím high all the time.

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/rMRW5Mo.jpg

theres one from a while ago. Had it on imgur already. She was funny. Hit it a couple times.

Comment

Hereís a recent one. May meet Sunday.

https://i.imgur.com/i1kbV9y.jpg

Comment

Hereís one Iím supposed to meet tomorrow night. Been trying to figure something out that works for both of us forever.

https://imgur.com/a/NBa2o

Comment

Working...
                          X