Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arranging and going through with first meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arranging and going through with first meet?

I have noticed a few differances from meeting up with girls from day/night game with meeting up with someone from online. The online-girls tend to be more nervous and on edge, causing them to talk a lot, luring you into boring non-flirty conversations.

I recently went on two tinder-dates, both which went pretty bad. I would meet the girl at a bar, then go sit down by a table, drink and talk and then go home. There would be very sparse kino due to sitting opposite of each others and the conversation would mainly be un-flirty due to the girl being a bit nervous and probably in lack of attraction. I would struggle with steering the convo to a sexier place as I wouldn't have time to think before the girl talked away the moment of the transition.

Tonight I have another tinder date and I will try to brake out of the traps I found myself in before. I chose a bar with a upstairs with a few game machines etc. The plan is to incorporate kino and a stronger physical presence by leading her up and down the stairs and "venue changing" inside the venue. If I find myself seated I will try to incorporate a routine of her touching my deformed finger (sexy ice-hockey injury) and try to incorporate a few sexual jokes to set a flirty tone.

How do you guys successfully go through with your first meets from online gaming, leading to sex or a second meet?

Note: I am somewhere around average looking and most girls are probably a bit dissapointed when they see me irl.

I use two strategies:

1) BD standard two date game.
    The first date is short, we sit side by side (I choose my venues based solely on that feature, never needed fancy bars or anything). After 15 minutes I start to kino her (specially her hair and thighs). After 20 minutes I start the sex talk. Wrap up around 60-70 minutes The second date is at my place where sex happens.

2) My own first date turbo version.
    I meet her at 16-17pm. First place is a quiet bar, dely or cofee shop. I just kino her and start a light sexual conversation. Second place is we sitting at a nice plaza or garden, any place where we can sit comfortably facing each other and with privacy. I usually embrace her, probe for some of her dirty sex histories (I've heard some amazing shit in that phase) and we make out. Third place is walking back to my place. Usually by that time they are completely hooked, so it's very rare to encounter LMR (even with older chicks).
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
      I use two strategies:

1) BD standard two date game.
      The first date is short, we sit side by side (I choose my venues based solely on that feature, never needed fancy bars or anything). After 15 minutes I start to kino her (specially her hair and thighs). After 20 minutes I start the sex talk. Wrap up around 60-70 minutes The second date is at my place where sex happens.

2) My own first date turbo version.
      I meet her at 16-17pm. First place is a quiet bar, dely or cofee shop. I just kino her and start a light sexual conversation. Second place is we sitting at a nice plaza or garden, any place where we can sit comfortably facing each other and with privacy. I usually embrace her, probe for some of her dirty sex histories (I've heard some amazing shit in that phase) and we make out. Third place is walking back to my place. Usually by that time they are completely hooked, so it's very rare to encounter LMR (even with older chicks).
      Startigizer always go for 2(turbo version as a goal), and if sex does not happen switch it to one, but never go with the goal of doing 1...( i only did 1 when a girl had the period)

my suggestion...In the first place try to just banter without going sexual, not much pro activeness, not touching, no sex talk (she should be not sure if you are into her or not, pocker style)

switch to a second more "private place" were you can escalate physical and sexually (even if public but this is key) i rather a bit of a combination of standing and sitting, in my case i like sitting while she is talking to me standing, easy for me to sexually escalte and it looks like she is the one investing..

then switch to closing location. here is a sample with break downs like a baby
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

I wrote about this in my journal after last nights online bang.

In my experience, there is an inherent difference between online and cold approach dates. Online, she has made a sub/concious decision that you are fuckable from the very first moment that she saw your picture and swiped right. The only game you have to worry about on the date is not fucking up. I've never seen any need whatsoever to spit game. My online dates all follow the same process that you described, they turn up and do 99% of the talking. I sit back, play coy, don't talk about sex at all (don't think it's necessary), don't escalate and then simply invite them back to the sex location at the end. Sometimes, I end the date and just invite them home on the second date. Usually, they'll mention that they didn't think I liked them when I followed the latter plan, due to the lack of verbal or physical escalation. Either way, they will lead themselves into fucking you, just as long as you INVITE her home. The question from your two tinder dates is, did you invite them home? If not, then I believe you simply fucked up.

Cold approach is different. You imposed yourself into her reality, rather than it being a mutual decision as with online, and you have to generate that sub/concious decision in her to want to fuck you by spitting game and using sexual arousal techniques. So I treat cold approach dates as an opportunity to continue the seduction and follow through the entire social frame, emotional stimulation and sexual arousal keys that Gunwitch has outlined.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          Startigizer always go for 2(turbo version as a goal), and if sex does not happen switch it to one, but never go with the goal of doing 1...( i only did 1 when a girl had the period)
          That's my advice too...but only if you have some online experience under you belt.
          If not, stick with one till you get better.
          personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Interesting replies all of you, thanks!

The venue is a interesting aspect of this. I think the privacy thing is especially important if you want to do sex talk. The date I was having after I wrote the OP started with me spotting the girl coming down from upstairs saying it sucked and were no people there and that we should be downstairs instead. My whole plan with the venue change + privacy was ruined in 5 seconds But it still went well, I did not go sexual or touched her much, but I guess we just got along well, because she wanted to meet again and is cooking dinner for me tonight. I guess that goes along with what hey_lover said, that you don't have to do much. I think that is true in a way, the girl will simply judge you and figure out if you match what she is looking, and if you do you got a second date. However, with that method you will also loose many girls and it really just becomes a pure numbers game where you are unable to infuence the situation much.

But to answer you question, no, I did not invite any of them home, and the reason is that it was weekdays where both of us had to wake up early the next day. I did however state that I was interested in seeing these girls again. After 3 dates I have one no, one maybe and one yes. I will however keep this in mind that I should try to invite girls home. I like the turbo version altough I only see it working on weekends, and I like to meet up with new girls during weekdays so I think BD's two date method will suit me better.

Comment

Working...
            X