Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slutty Looking Girls - False Advertising?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slutty Looking Girls - False Advertising?

anyone else get this?

online I'll match with girls with really slutty photos eg) lingerie etc.

but when I actually get sexual with them they get ASD 'I'm not that kinda etc' WTF you're clearly advertising SEX lol

the girls who actually hook up with have more unassuming profiles...

anyone else get this or is it just me?

not i'm running same kinda game on all girls. Mainly screening / direct.

My theory is that girls who advertise sexuality blatantly are more attention whores and the girls who are truly sexual are more discreet/classy about it? Weird tho. Doesn't make sense. But when do girls ever make sense right lol

Again, no pro in Online, but in nightgame we see similare things. Girls who seems overly slutty, you assume they are, and then you approach and BAM you face major ASD. Assuming she is an easy pray is bias a that usually misleads ut. Some women dress this way... in to get sexual attention - i.e. guys to desire them and hit on them. Once they do, it the girl backs off asap. It is a female low-value way of getting male attention and validation. Nothing shocking here.

A caveat. Girls who actually are sexual and liberated... rarely are "easy bets". Sure they have very little ASD, but they reject men left and right, being true sexual beings... knowing what they want, making them very selective. They don't just seek a dick (which is easy to get as a girl), and she has been there done that. Usually they seek certain kind of sex... or simply the best sex... something hot, intriguing with a hot guy.

But yet, the rule applies. If you react too much to her sexual presence... she has been validated... and you have reacted in a way she predicted... a way she predicted most guys to react. What happens then? you become one of "all these other wankers". Whether she is just seeking validation or is actually a sexual woman (as in high drive, experienced and liberated) you still burned your chances. You are just another horny dude. This is not what she is seeking.

Again this applies for nightgame, but one could assume it is the same online. But again take this with a grain of salt.

You may find my responses to this thread useful.

-Teevster
    Last edited by Teevster; 02-20-2018, 07:47 PM.
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
    - Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

I get a similar thing IRL (nightgame), so this is maybe not be 100% exclusive to online.
      -If a girl shows a lot of skin, past failures have taught me I need to tone down the sheer sexual undertone with which I address her.
      -OTOH, if a girl is super classy in her styling, then I can address her with strong sexual vibe, without causing any issues..

(Im not saying its like this 100% always, but Ive seen this pattern enough that Im automatically cautious whenever a girl shows much skin..)

Comment

Not very experienced with online still, but I have found that the girls with more risqué profiles don't want to meet irl even when you are not going sexual or direct. I did wonder if it was me doing something wrong but I guess they are mainly looking for attention.

Since starting with Tinder a few weeks ago I have met two of the most sexual girls ever, none of them showed any skin or curves in their profiles, despite having stuff to show off.

My take on nightgame is that the most DTF girls are pretty modest and discreet, almost avoiding attention. Don't ask me why, just what I have noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
          I get a similar thing IRL (nightgame), so this is maybe not be 100% exclusive to online.
          -If a girl shows a lot of skin, past failures have taught me I need to tone down the sheer sexual undertone with which I address her.
          -OTOH, if a girl is super classy in her styling, then I can address her with strong sexual vibe, without causing any issues..

(Im not saying its like this 100% always, but Ive seen this pattern enough that Im automatically cautious whenever a girl shows much skin..)
          When did you go out the last time?
          I can as usual not relate to this at all and as opposed to you, I can actually prove that I am in-field.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
            Not very experienced with online still, but I have found that the girls with more risqué profiles don't want to meet irl even when you are not going sexual or direct. I did wonder if it was me doing something wrong but I guess they are mainly looking for attention.

Since starting with Tinder a few weeks ago I have met two of the most sexual girls ever, none of them showed any skin or curves in their profiles, despite having stuff to show off.
            Very true. Even that introverted nerdy chick can turn into a dirty girl. This is basically the root of my disagreements with NWP back in the days. It if very hard to judge a girls level of "sexuality" based on limited information (which you will have during the earlier phases).

My take on nightgame is that the most DTF girls are pretty modest and discreet, almost avoiding attention. Don't ask me why, just what I have noticed.
            You know this is not entirely true. Some girls who want dick can sometimes (again not always) be all over the place, but they usually tend to display insane levels of extroversion and rather "out-of-control" behaviour rather than acting or a looking "slutty". Still, anything but discreet. More annoying? yes. More wildcards? yes! it is like if they use the environment to test you.

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
            - Still Rocking

Comment

Have always noticed this in nightgame.
              In general those girls are the timewasters/attentionseekeers

Comment

yeah so concensus is similar to my experience. if they're just redicously slutty looking is attention whoring 9/10.

obviously still try to close. but don't be surprised if they close the clam shell lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                  Again, no pro in Online, but in nightgame we see similare things. Girls who seems overly slutty. You assume they are, and then you approach and BAM you face major ASD. Assuming she is an easy pray is bias that usually misleads ut. Some women dress this way... in to get sexual attention - i.e. guys to desire them and hit on them. Once they do, it the girl backs off asap. It is a female low-value way of getting male attention and validation. Nothing shocking here.

A caveat. Girls who actually are sexual and liberated... usually rarely are "easy bets". Sure very little ASD, but they reject men left and right as they are true sexual beings... they knowing what they want, making them very selective. They don't just seek a dick (which is easy to get as a girl), and she has been there done that. Usually they seek certain kind of sex... or simply the best sex... something hot, intriguing with a hot guy.

But yet, the rule applies. If you react too much to her sexual presence... she has been validated... and you have reacted in a way she predicted... a way she predicted most guys to react. What happens then? you become one of "all these other wankers". Whether she is seeking validation or is actually a sexual woman (as in high drive, experience and liberated) you still burned your chances. You are just another horny dude. This is not what she seeks.

Again this applies for nightgame, but one could assume it is the same online. But again take this with a grain of salt.

You may find my responses to this thread useful.

-Teevster
                  That's my experience as well.

Comment

I have a date with this girl tomorrow and she seems a classic slutty girl, but not sure if it's false or real advertising? My thoughts are that Teev's sex talk is going to no doubt relate with her, and it will be an easy bang. On the flipside, I feel like she's also likely to be harder than the average girl because she is so sexual. Sexual Prizing should be sufficient to entice her, especially seeing as she has tried for weeks to get me out.

https://www.instagram.com/doll_cat_pvssy/?hl=en

Comment

• Kit

Kit

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i am trying to figure out your reasoning for posting her insta here.. and realised one of the viable reasons for you to do so, would be a wish to get people to wow, just like you are wowíng

Also I think she will be insecure..

which may sounder counterintuitive.. but I realised the more attention you get, the more confused you may feel and the more attention you may need continuously :P

@jack: i don't think it's very hard to guess why she has that many followers.. it's also not very hard to figure out what type of girl would get that many followers..
                      => the type that actually wants to get attention by hooking up or smth like that

But i may be wrong

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Damn she is hot. I like the glasses and the mix of innocence in her dirtiness. She is a true artist because she conveys this in her picture which has a mix of dirtyness, innocence and playfullness all at one.

But behind her dirty looks, she seems like someone artistic and intelligent.

I would be careful associating this girl to the cathegory of dumb attention whore in clubs, IG and facebook.The girl we are currently discussing are dumb, has no soul and has only 2 purposes in her life:
                      - Attention
                      - be invited to the next party (i.e. be on of the cool guys)

Your girls seems to not really fit into those cathegories.

She seems more like an outlier, even though she may share some traits, such as a desire for sexual attention.

• Kit

Kit

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Teev:

Attention whore doesn't mean someone can't be harder, and is bound to be less intelligent or artsy or anything. It just means that the wish is stronger and the leash on it as well?

Kit,

1. Her Instagram profile is public, so it is NOT a violation of her privacy. So if that's what concerns you, then it's misplaced.
                    2. I posted her IG, because it is exactly the kind of girl that JG was referring to when he created this thread. So it's a perfect example.
                    3. I am in the field right now with this woman who I will be meeting tonight, so again it is completely relevant to the topic being discussed.
                    4. Thank you for your concern.

Anyway, I met her on SA, and her profile on there is not sexual. I found her IG, through my contacts list on IG. She hasn't let on AT ALL, over text that she is a hyper sexual being and she doesn't know that I know. So I am throwing a ton of secret society and female liberation frames, and she's lapping it up.

Then I asked her what she does, she told me she is a writer which isn't the entire truth, but she does actually write. If you can look past the sexual pictures, take a look at the writings with are attached to every post of hers. It's amazing, she even wrote me a fucking poem, LOOOL. On her profile on SA, she wrote she is a sapiophile, and it makes sense why she really wants to see me, (aside from the fact that I convey fake money/success/value), I emotionally stimulated her over our messages, sent her my own writings and wasn't sexual whatsoever, which prompted her to ask me out three times already.

I am with TEEV on this one, because she is hyper sexual, she most likely will be more picky about what she likes. If she is a true sapiophile, then it suggests to me that she doesn't just bend over for every horn dog who will want her. In fact, it could possibly be a great screening tactic from her, in that by displaying super sexual value, most guys will think JACKPOT, so they will immediately convey sexual desire, which will show up the wheat from the chaff, whilst the guys who can look past her carnal look and have a great conversation with her will be the guy who gets her pink pussy.

Comment

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      the fact that she's hiding her ig from you means it's in the bag imo.
                      her ig is attention whoring. for her actual lays she plays a normal girl because 99% of girls want the hookup to end in some sort of relationship ideally.

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I really like JG's observation and I would agree with it.

great points kit. I think the one disservice this community makes is dismissing female opinions. An intelligent woman can have great commentary on the game. Especially a high iq one. Yes the average ratchet club girl doesn't know shit but many of my fwb actually have given me amazing advice that has improved my game.

hey_lover what's SA?

Comment

her stuff is better than most writing about sex that you find out there.

SA is seeking arrangement and i'd say she's picking hey_lover up but maybe also actually looking for an arrangement which is how I think a lot of girls play the site

Comment

So I'm here to disappoint you fellas, by saying that I ran out of time.

We met up yesterday just after 6.30 am, as I arrived late. She was dressed quite modestly, but typically English and feminist for that matter, fur jacket with a faux leather pants and boots. Not bad I guess, but not really sexy, either. We met in the centre, and the plan was to take her immediately to an urban hub about 20 minutes away by tube, but the stations were at a standstill. So she suggested a bar nearby, we walked towards where she suggested but en route, I recognised a classy bar I had previously been to which we ended up in. My plan was to bounce her between 3 bars, each time escalating the conversation and vibe, ending up in the final destination which was a lounge bar in a hotel that I had pre-booked a room in (fortunately, you only pay when you arrive). The conversation at this point was generally shifting between the social frame and emotional stimulation.

After we finished our drinks, I led her out to a nearby tube station, so that we could finally get to the area I had planned to visit from the start. On the way, I re-framed about sex and what's interesting is that she didn't agree, rather played devils advocate and generally kept her thoughts to herself. Every time, I threw pro-woman, liberation frames, she'd just respond with hmmm...interesting. We reached the second destination and there I ramped up the emotional stimulation and went into TTM's three archetypes (I memorised his entire post, LOL.) She was completely entranced at this point, we had long periods of silent stares throughout our date, with huge amounts of tension. I constantly fractionated between the heavy topics with sudden light questions like 'What is your favourite colour?'. I never gave her time to respond to anything I said by rapidly changing the topic. We left the second bar and headed towards the final destination. I sensed from her body language that she was a little concerned about where I was taking her, as I presume she lived far from where we were. She asked me on the train where we were going, I told her an adventure. She asked me a second time when we were going to the final destination. and I told her this was the last spot.

We reached the final spot, and I knew this is when I had to go into sexual arousal. We exchanged sex stories, and again she played devils advocate, by stating that she wouldn't have sex in the scenarios that I did. Also, told me that she doesn't like public displays of affection, LOL. I spoke about McDonald's sex, but she didn't accept the frame saying that, that has never happened to her, but I didn't let it deter me and I went into 7 course meal, then 7 orgasms, then how I liked sex. At this point, I had her exactly where I wanted, we were in a sexual bubble and she started to breath very loudly. I did the thought experiment, and her answer was that she would suck his dick. Then I asked her if she wanted a drink, and boom, that's when it all collapsed. She asked me what the time was, it was 11.30 pm. She said she didn't want to miss her last train. I tried to allay her fears by checking the time and telling her that there was time till the last train, but she was like, she needs to catch two different trains and didn't want to miss it. At this point, I had a choice. I could have solved the issue by telling her that I would send her home in an uber and that it was cool, but I was like fuck that, I didn't want to pay for what could easily rack up to a 30-50 quid uber. So we left, and she kissed me on the cheek and told me to message her. To be honest, she was very reserved and coy throughout the night, and at no point did I feel that she was reaching the point of no return. Perhaps, she was just very good at keeping a handle over her emotion. She did claim she was a very logical creature.

Looking back, I took too long in the third destination to get into sexual prizing. I never think about time on dates, especially as I've had dates going into the early hours in the morning, and the fact that she didn't place any time constraints, led me to feel like I had plenty of time.

At some point, she did ask me why I was on this site, and said that if she were me, she wouldn't be on there, seeing as most girls were looking for an arrangement. She then asked me what I was looking for, I told her someone who wants to be with me, who I would then have no problem helping financially. I made a mistake in not asking her what she wanted, as I'm not sure if that matches what she desires. She told me she had met guys on there who just wanted her company, LOOOL. She didn't mention that they paid her, but I'm sure that they must have. So the fact that I didn't may pay her, may play a factor in whether she sees me again. I asked her earlier in the night if there was something missing in her life that she wish she had more of? She told me money, but that's not here nor there.

Anyway, I don't expect to see her again. However, I didn't physically escalate on her, but lay down plenty of frames, so if she is curious to find out more, then she may return. We shall see.

Comment

I am a bit busy ATM, but reading this, there are 3 things that comes to mind for why this went south.

- Uncalibrated talks. Talking about Mcdonalds sex with a girl who is into sexual arts (her photos) and sexual poesy and philosophy. What the hell where you thinking? Additionally it seemed you focus too much stimulating her with wild sex stories. Based from the vibe she gave me, she is more the girl who prefers getting entranced and discuss how it feel likes to experience X rather than talk about X.
                          - Inflation. Just way too much sex talk. It seemed forced. Too much of it causes inflation. It can also seemed forced. She was hesitant, but you force-framed - which can work, but the frame is shaky... which was very clear throughout this whole post
                          - Social frame was off. The last resistance she put off was not caused by ASD but social frame issues. You either did not display traits of what she seeks in a guy, or you did not build enough rapport, or you simply did not come off as a guy who she feels allowed to hook up with. What do you get? female self-control mode activated.

But seems like my first response to this thread was right after all. Sexual women are not less picky than any other women, actually they are more picky. They know what they want, and they don't settle for less. I think you blew it with the Mcdonalds sex. Would prob work on a young girl seeking adventure and fun.

This girl would probably be more into stuff like "have you ever been in a situation where you feel so great about that you just immerse yourself further into it, and the best part is that you know you can allow yourself fully to let go. It reminds me of when I was in Spain for a Holliday, where I could just let go, enjoy the sun, great food and other beautiful pleasures and passions this world has to offer. Grab them and taste them, experience them, connect with them..."

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
                          - Still Rocking

Comment

Working...
                          X