Bumble is the shit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumble is the shit!

So guys the online world is changing or some shit.- is cyclical so as i am writing this post this is what i found as of march 2018:

Pof is the grandmother of them all, but something happen the quality is the worst i ever seen, is like 1 in 100 to get 8 and above...

okkupid decent quality but is unworkable they changed the whole platform, super shit, i don't get it is retarded on steroids.... Still decent girls there but is a waste of time, again almost unworkable(a lot of femminist chicks lol, funny i never met a feminist till i tried online they are all there in okkupid)

tinder.- good quality the land of 8s, couple of 9s and 10s that you probably won't have access to, but some good 8s...

Bumble.- now we are talking here is were the best quality women are, though the app makes the pictures look really good or something (my take don't know if true)

but women have to open you in 24 hours or you lose the match... is the shit! and the girls are really high quality...8-10s

All this shit is dying anyways, good news for clubbers....

Bumble is good for quality-enough 30-somethings IME, yeah.

The OkCupid changed robbed me of an easy hot 18 year old lay cheat code I had discovered just a year or so ago They deleted two accounts of mine too, one crazy chick went apeshit on me because of a direct opener. I feel like its personal, like they dug through my account after that as the model on what to undo, made the changes, and marked my pics lol. I'm sure it wasn't that but the timing sure happened to line up.

Comment

Online game is shit up here in the north haha but I do like the fact that bumble makes it the responsibility for women to respond. Has anyone met more alpha women on it? I feel like lot of them who are direct would enjoy the structure.

Comment

I remember liking this post (google failed to find it so I had to spend 10 min digging grrrr..) Enjoy:

Originally posted by allmyfriendsaredead View Post
        success on bumble alluded me for so long. I never see the app discussed on here or the rsd forum. My gamey shit that worked so well on tinder failed on bumble. The only pua I’ve seen praise bumble was rsd coach Madison. I saw plenty of chodes getting dates and looked at their conversations. While this conversations would get them dates my friends weren’t getting laid. These same chodes would get laid on tinder with chode game, just not as often as me. I knew I didn’t want to do the chode game and figured Madison had figured something out. I just didn’t know what.

Evebtyally I figured out a method that works for me. The woman is in the drivers seat on bumble. She is taking a risk women normally don’t make, at least that often. She is making the approach. Even just sending a message “hi” she sets herself up to be rejected. The first step is the only difference in what you are going to type. The second step is timing.

Step #1
        qualify her after she opens you in a way that makes her feel special. You were special enough to message. Maybe only 1/5 matches messaged me. So I assume women message roughly 20% of their matches. They swipe right on far less than 20%. Her messaging you communicates a lot.

Here is is my standard qualification
        ”hi”
        ”hey, I had hoped you’d message me. You’re really cute”

this sends the message you had noticed her and think she is special also.

Step #2
        message slowly. From this point return to gamey texts. You told her you think she’s special with your words. Now your actions should create some doubt. Respond to her texts considerably more slowly than she responds. This can take days. Over those days attraction builds as you may even become an enigma to her. You told her you like her, but now your push/pull and slow response times make her question it. What usually will happen is she will want to know so she will offer for a meet up. Even if she doesn’t she will likely be open to your offer.

So for me the main difference between bumble and other apps is that on bumble you should make her feel like you think she’s special and then with slow responses and push/pull based texting you make her question it. Hope this helps someone. Took me about a year to figure out.
        Some interesting bmbl strategy talk here:
        https://www.rooshvforum.com/printthr...=43044&page=13

Comment

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post

Some interesting bmbl strategy talk here:
          https://www.rooshvforum.com/printthr...=43044&page=13

Can't you even post your own online reports or your own online experiences?
          Even if you never leave the house this should be possible.

Comment

These things are very regional. Bumble is terrible where Iive.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
              These things are very regional. Bumble is terrible where Iive.
              +1
              Bumble never worked here.
              Tinder is still king, Happn on a distant second.
              Pof has terrible quality but is manageable if you're patient.
              personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

tapped a war pig from bumble LOL. kinda embarassing my friends roast me for it haha I was hoping she would look like the better of her pics not her worst but it was 3am, beggars cant be choosers lol

it's okay. I keep it because it's so easy to use but tinder still works 10x better for me.

bumble is way more of a 'datey' app. a good percentage of girls opening lines are either just 'hey' or some sort of tests. I always fail their tests cuz it's a datey frame lol. I

the average of lays hotness though is for sure the hottest out of any app i've used before besides just pure cold approach (cuz you're deciding who you open obviously haha)

girls who used bumble are usually more seasoned tinder users. rarely has a girl only used bumble or not tinder and because of that they have higher entitlement

although I do well online I way prefer the days where cold approach were 80% of my game. I'd go out do my approach and I'd be done. with online i'm constantly on my phone like a crack addict cuz you gotta strike while the iron is hot within MINUTES. Whereas with dg it's a lot more lax. also very few guys have the balls to cold approach so competitive advantage but barrier to entry is too easy for online.

it's funny though because i've been getting a lot of girls instagrams from cold approach and ive just been going for 8.5+ for cold approach now and in their IG's they're way hotter. gotta get my cold approach to the level it was in my prime which was 2014... i've been dogging it.

I think online was the best 2016 and now everyone moved to it so cold approach might be making a come back. I notice my cold approach numbers are going back to what they used to be... hmmm

pof has the worst girls though FO SHO haha

Comment

Originally posted by K

Giving up online was the best thing I did. I def recommend it. Volume is down but quality is way up.
                  you were doing 100% online and 0 cold approach...

Doing cold approach and online when you are at work, or waiting somewhere does not affect cold approach.... I used to think one affect the other and that is not so...

Comment

I tried Bumble for a while. Very “datey” but high quality matches. Lots of interest from attractive women, but my life got too busy. I think it would work well with BD’s system.

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyD View Post
                      I tried Bumble for a while. Very “datey” but high quality matches. Lots of interest from attractive women, but my life got too busy. I think it would work well with BD’s system.
                      yes my experience is the best quality as well, all the girls i matched has been 8 plus, professionals, style etc... If i have to keep one of the apps this would be the one...I use the bd qualifying questions from his system and his closing, otherwise i do my own stuff...

Comment

Problem with bumble you will run out of swipes super fast... and you will get the message "you are all caught up" for days....

here is a strategy i found (not mine from bd community alpha 2. :

PK March 28, 2018 at 2:46am

Here's a trick I found on Bumble: search 18-22 and when I'm done with all swipes, start over with 18-23, etc, up to 18-29. Then I start over with 19-23, 19-24, etc, all the way to 25-29. It requires a 4-year spread in the range. I can keep doing this over and over and it shows me new pics every tim

Comment

Chicago here. Can't say Bumble was good. Got a ton more lays from Tinder.

My matches on Bumble were simply uglier women (I had an identical profile from Tinder).

Girls opening you doesn't mean much. From a business perspective, online dating is a "pussy's" market (think seller's market, but for pussy). Like say there are 10 houses on the market in Greenwich, CT but 10,000 active home buyers. It doesn't matter who you "make" contact first. The onus is on the man to do his "monkey dance."

Result? Extremely lazy openers from women. Most popular are:

1. "Hey"

2. Lazy statement from your bio (slightly more respect I guess).

Like I have something on my bio like woman must be XYZ and be able to juggle flaming knives. Most women will open me with "haha I can/ can't juggle flaming knives!!" Which is fine except I realized how damn common it is lol.

In Chicago though? Tinder > Bumble. Bumble is where the warpigs come to be choosers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigslick2 View Post
                            Chicago here. Can't say Bumble was good. Got a ton more lays from Tinder.

My matches on Bumble were simply uglier women (I had an identical profile from Tinder).

Girls opening you doesn't mean much. From a business perspective, online dating is a "pussy's" market (think seller's market, but for pussy). Like say there are 10 houses on the market in Greenwich, CT but 10,000 active home buyers. It doesn't matter who you "make" contact first. The onus is on the man to do his "monkey dance."

Result? Extremely lazy openers from women. Most popular are:

1. "Hey"

2. Lazy statement from your bio (slightly more respect I guess).

Like I have something on my bio like woman must be XYZ and be able to juggle flaming knives. Most women will open me with "haha I can/ can't juggle flaming knives!!" Which is fine except I realized how damn common it is lol.

In Chicago though? Tinder > Bumble. Bumble is where the warpigs come to be choosers.
                            i need to see if i find a way to post some of the pics of the girls around my area....

not exaggerating they have the most amount of 8 plus, professional, "high quality" type woman, again extremely good looking....

Though i am suspecting that pe is right may be in the higher 20 demographic, the hot girls sick of tinder... But that is in my area...

Pob says in Brazil bumble is shit too....

my openers have been decent, actually a doctor open me with a really nice pua type opener that i may steal to use myself in tinder...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigslick2 View Post
                              The onus is on the man to do his "monkey dance."
                              Yeah, except kinda opposite imo. Her laziness is a way of handing guys enough rope to hang themselves. (Do the dance. Try to impress/funny/talk too much/needy hints & begs..) Remember.... 4 in 5 males are AFC, so not really competition. Let them dance!

Laaaaazy flirting FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X