No announcement yet.

Bumble is the shit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried using it when I lived in Alberta - the only matches I got were bots from the States.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      i never got a bot from bumble ever

Guys so just as tinder has a desktop app.... Bumble has one as well.

Comment

Logged in after a couple years. Tinder has a "top choice" section now. They show you a handful of the top choice girls and you get to swipe one. The rest of the desirable girls are then grayed out and won't appear in your normal swipes. The girls left to swipe are all the ugs.

So you get 1, yes 1, swipe on an attractive girl per day now. Not a guaranteed match or anything. . . 1 swipe. Or else pay them money and you can swipe on more of the desirable girls. They essentially have the algorithmically hot girls as free models they're using to take desperate guys' money. Brilliant business model, terrible for guys wanting to get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
        Logged in after a couple years. Tinder has a "top choice" section now. They show you a handful of the top choice girls and you get to swipe one. The rest of the desirable girls are then grayed out and won't appear in your normal swipes. The girls left to swipe are all the ugs.

So you get 1, yes 1, swipe on an attractive girl per day now. Not a guaranteed match or anything. . . 1 swipe. Or else pay them money and you can swipe on more of the desirable girls. They essentially have the algorithmically hot girls as free models they're using to take desperate guys' money. Brilliant business model, terrible for guys wanting to get laid.
        dude you need to get out of that way of thinking, i know is not popular online and i know is supposedly "not game" but you guys are going to become ibm/atari and yes you have to pay not the gold but the one in between, most dudes are combining night game with online (as i said about 2 years ago)

i tried instagram and to be honest is another waste of time to get your profile as popular as the top ig people

Comment

What line of thinking? I reported a fundamental change to how Tinder works that makes matching with attractive girls more difficult, objectively, unless you spend money.

They've literally segregated the 8+ from the 7- in two different sections of the app. To swipe more than one 8+ a day, it costs money. Which, I'm guessing, means its easier to get those girls for those who do spend money.

Which is a good business design with the right hooks and rewards, from a "why did they do it" perspective. But the free side of it is almost worthless now, by design on their part. Unless you're good with 7-.

This isn't a mindset, its a simple observation and report.

Comment

I've never paid for tinder.
            A friend of mine did.

I'm tall and muscular.
            He's tall but soft, has a belly and is not that good looking.

I match with 7s and the occasional 8 after a long time swiping.
            He matches with 8s and 9s with ease on the same day.

It is a business after all, so yes, they are forcing you to pay to get the best matches.
            Same with OkCupid.

I say adapt.
            If you wanna take the online route, just put the damn bill on your budget and pay for their shit so you can save a lot of time and frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
              I've never paid for tinder.
              A friend of mine did.

I'm tall and muscular.
              He's tall but soft, has a belly and is not that good looking.

I match with 7s and the occasional 8 after a long time swiping.
              He matches with 8s and 9s with ease on the same day.

It is a business after all, so yes, they are forcing you to pay to get the best matches.
              Same with OkCupid.

I say adapt.
              If you wanna take the online route, just put the damn bill on your budget and pay for their shit so you can save a lot of time and frustration.
              yes but don't pay for the highest price.... Pay for the middle price, the highest for what i have heard is bad...

My point of bumping is just to let guys know that all the apps are now available for desktop computers.... tinder, bumble now you do not need to jump hoops and do the extra stuff to have it available desktop

Comment

Yeah, those results are in line with the new way they've set up the app.

I agree, the conclusion here is to go ahead and pay the money if you want to take the Tinder route. They don't let you swipe attractive girls otherwise. And from the attractive girl side, their only options are that 10% (or whatever percentage of guys pay.). So their selection ability is lowered considerably (hence your chubby friend lands them, which NEVER would have happened before). No more 93/7. You can spend your way past it.

As a rule, I personally won't pay for a dating site, ever. But if that's your preference, that's the way to go, currently. It'll be different in another year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

yes but don't pay for the highest price.... Pay for the middle price, the highest for what i have heard is bad...

My point of bumping is just to let guys know that all the apps are now available for desktop computers.... tinder, bumble now you do not need to jump hoops and do the extra stuff to have it available desktop
                  Yes, like:
                  - create a new account,
                  - get their discounts,
                  - do a 29day blitz,
                  - cancel before you're charged the full price,
                  - delete that account,
                  - start a new account...rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

What is the advantage of the desktop versions of these dating apps, versus the mobile versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddha-Vibe View Post

What is the advantage of the desktop versions of these dating apps, versus the mobile versions?
                      i personally like to text from a computer vs a phone, and i am very good at framing things via text, so for me that i engage in longer texting and since i can type is ideal...Also, as you are working in your profession makes it easier...... seducing while working and getting paid :-)

Comment

https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/men-ar...-are-to-blame/

Under 30 men are having sex at a rate of 1/3rd that of under 30 men 10 years ago. That's wild. I've had a lot of younger girls complain about dudes their age but I didn't realize the numbers were this extreme.

The guys blame dating apps for never teaching them the skills to actually fuck girls, while the apps keep changing into something unfamiliar to them:

"And he feels like he never learned how to put the moves on a lady offscreen. "I was so dependent on [online dating in] my early 20s, [and thats when] people learn a lot of skills, he says. I feel like I have to relearn how to find dates and have sex with people that I like without using apps."

For Pipta, he chalks it up to overreliance on online dating a system that, he says, has lost its sparkle over the past decade. "Ten years ago, people would always get back to me online," says Pipta, whos tried his luck on OKCupid, Tinder and Hinge. "Now, its only half the time, or less."

Sounds an awful lot like the consequences I've been saying will happen with a reliance on online game.

Thank you, weak ass young dudes, for listening to temporary shortcut know-it-alls who liked to trash talk those who actually know game. They've fucked you up, and set me up to have a blast fucking your generation's women while the girls whine about how lame guys your age are. Its not what I wanted for you, but I'll take it.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/men-ar...-are-to-blame/

Under 30 men are having sex at a rate of 1/3rd that of under 30 men 10 years ago. That's wild. I've had a lot of younger girls complain about dudes their age but I didn't realize the numbers were this extreme.

The guys blame dating apps for never teaching them the skills to actually fuck girls, while the apps keep changing into something unfamiliar to them:

"And he feels like he never learned how to put the moves on a lady offscreen. "I was so dependent on [online dating in] my early 20s, [and thats when] people learn a lot of skills, he says. I feel like I have to relearn how to find dates and have sex with people that I like without using apps."

For Pipta, he chalks it up to overreliance on online dating a system that, he says, has lost its sparkle over the past decade. "Ten years ago, people would always get back to me online," says Pipta, whos tried his luck on OKCupid, Tinder and Hinge. "Now, its only half the time, or less."

Sounds an awful lot like the consequences I've been saying will happen with a reliance on online game.

Thank you, weak ass young dudes, for listening to temporary shortcut know-it-alls who liked to trash talk those who actually know game. They've fucked you up, and set me up to have a blast fucking your generation's women while the girls whine about how lame guys your age are. Its not what I wanted for you, but I'll take it.
                          Most men are not getting laid in general for many reasons and societal changes, that article is saying.... Guys don't get laid cause they relied on online dating, causation =correlation.... But men are not getting laid in general, day game, night game online game:

1.- economical problems....

2.- living with parents.(i never had a problem with this, but it seem many people have)

3.-Technology (but not necessarily online gaming, video games, distractions etc...)

4.- many men checking out completely of mating market mgtow, rma, red/black pill etc....

p.s. One of my opinion is testosterone and sex drive declining ( i personally going on trt, next cause i lost my sexual desire despite getting a couple of moths spike going naturally, losing weight and gaining musle)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.204697f11eb1

Here is a good explanation that is more accurrate:

Comment

The amount of guys under 30 getting laid has dropped by TWO THIRDS in 10 years. 66 out of 100 men that used to get laid under the age of 30 aren't. That's a huge drop, its not a 10% loss or something. Its a 66% loss in a single decade. That means a major systematic disruption of some sort got wedged into things, the reason won't be a list of minor stuff.

What's systematic adjustment in the dating world has significantly disrupted the sex market in the past decade? Online. What have all the true gamers have been saying is the cause of a great weakening of ability to get sex for oneself without a massive crutch? Online. What do the young guys themselves, now approaching 30, say messed them up in the long run? Online.

I'm sure some of those other things factor in, but the bulk of it falls on online.

Please guys, if you've made it all the way to a PU site and are putting in effort to get good with women. . . . please. . use that effort to learn actual fundamental game so that you'll always be able to get laid, instead of wasting time on the latest crutch.

Comment

The amount of guys under 30 getting laid has dropped by TWO THIRDS in 10 years. 66 out of 100 men that used to get laid under the age of 30 aren't. That's a huge drop, its not a 10% loss or something. Its a 66% loss in a single decade. That means a major systematic disruption of some sort got wedged into things, the reason won't be a list of minor stuff.

What's systematic adjustment in the dating world has significantly disrupted the sex market in the past decade? Online. What have all the true gamers have been saying is the cause of a great weakening of ability to get sex for oneself without a massive crutch? Online. What do the young guys themselves, now approaching 30, say messed them up in the long run? Online.

I'm sure some of those other things factor in, but the bulk of it falls on online.

Please guys, if you've made it all the way to a PU site and are putting in effort to get good with women. . . . please. . use that effort to learn actual fundamental game so that you'll always be able to get laid, instead of wasting time on the latest crutch.
                              to my knowledge in sedfast, the only guy that meets the criteria you are describing is sarge(who everybody kind of ignores, and is actually getting laid from online, despite actually sucking on online).....Most guys in sedfast are cold approachers...

Comment

Working...
                              X