Bumble is the shit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post

Thanks Skills....I read the original studies, and this is a much more accurate summary of what they actually say.

L&R, I mean no disrespect, but your conclusion that “ibecause - online dating” is a textbook example of correlation/causation and - especially - confirmation bias.

Of course, as an older dude who is having more success then I’ve had in my entire life...through - you guessed it - online...I have my own confirmation bias.
    I've said causation/correlation is hard to determine here.

But its not confirmation bias, I personally do fine online. Its cold hard numbers: online game has been significantly detrimental to the socialization of a generation of guys, as the girls from that generation use online game to skip over interacting with guys their age onto older and more successful guys. Like me. Like you.

Its been GREAT for me, being an older successful guy. This is probably the best time ever to be an older guy gaming. This has nothing to do with ME, this has to do with the best use of PU time for young men.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

I've said causation/correlation is hard to determine here.

But its not confirmation bias, I personally do fine online. Its cold hard numbers: online game has been significantly detrimental to the socialization of a generation of guys, as the girls from that generation use online game to skip over interacting with guys their age onto older and more successful guys. Like me. Like you.

Its been GREAT for me, being an older successful guy. This is probably the best time ever to be an older guy gaming. This has nothing to do with ME, this has to do with the best use of PU time for young men.
      i had a young student that got 1 match online, fuck her and then she ghosted (i posted the lay report here, but he use all my texting lines, so she fought it was me in his body).... After that he never match or got laid online again, but in real life game killed it... So you do have a point, when it comes to younger guys.... But the way it was presented came out lazy, bias and with agenda.....

Glad everything is clarified....

I do agree a young dude should start with 17-23

Day game
      night street game
      a bit of online to supplement while doing the other 2 mainly...
      parties and club game...

all of them combined which is what most of us did....But to be honest again, young guys now a days are pretty much fucked, unless they get the inner desired to get good with women (i don't see this anymore).... Most young guys rather go into anit pua, sexual politics and all this manosphere pupu...

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
        Editing a comment
        "But the way it was presented came out lazy, bias and with agenda....."

Yeah not my finest work.

There's a bit of an agenda there too though, I've admitted, as I've always seen online as a supplement at best, and as harmful to a guy's social development if its his sole game. Its nice (though unfortunate) having my hypothesis validated by the results of a generation of the online game experiment. Obviously its just one factor in a greater systematic shift, but its got the top slot.

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      online is just another lead source, blitzes and rotation from online is not necessary, you are over complicating it, is just another lead source
      I was saying for young dudes who are not getting laid and want to start it right.
      Isn't that the point, guys who cannot get laid without their phones?

There's no over-complication here, because IMO this should be the core of online for new guys: blitz > fuck > fuck again > relationship > repeat with a new woman
      If you already have a level of experience with seduction and relationships, of course you can fool around as much as you want.
      personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

This is more plates more dates (former sedfast member boytoy, gll former student used to post here, screener).... He is spinning it as a positive similar to what logic is saying:

-how more guys are weak, beta no game, scare....

- how this help guys that do cold approach

Comment

• Logic&Reason

Logic&Reason

commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it sets up a boom economy for young guys who game offline. Oil rush time right now.

My next guess is that there will be a resurgence in cold approach game within the next 3 years. Possibly outside the existing PU scene, probably from at least a slightly different type of angle than we've seen, from some younger guys with their own takes on it in relation to the Generation Z and younger sexual marketplace. With the "fuck you old guys, we're doing it OUR way" attitude that pioneering young men always come with.

There will be a set of young dudes who still want to fuck. Pre-online, PU was always niche like this, sex with multiple women was reserved for the exceptional. They'll step up and figure it out. They're not being handed the super easy online landscape the last generation lucked into, they'll step up because they have to to get what they want.
      Working...
      X