Wtf moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf moment

Hey guys. Chatting this girl up online. She seemed super receptive so I pitched a meetup 3 messages in.

me: we should totally grab a drink sometime. I have this Monday and Tuesday off. Letís meet up

her: oh what no way those are my days off. And yeah for sure

me: sweet! Give me your number and Iíll text you

no reply

wtf?

I think you should not worry about it and just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaques View Post
      I think you should not worry about it and just move on.
      Yeah I usually do that but then it doesnít solve anything.

Comment

Good job screening out a validation seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

me: sweet! Give me your number and Iíll text you

no reply

wtf?

^ you putting her on the spot (i don't know how many times ijjjji and i told you this, not to do this you keep doing it, ijjji alone told you in 3 different posts if i recall and explained it, in the 100% guarantee met reasoning post)

When you put her on the spot like that, they tend to feel pressure and reality sinks in which makes them overthink and nitpick why not to procede... plus the "cat string" theory... And buyers remorse

and i said that method has never ever worked for me... with that being said your influence is weak...

this is how i would do it...

Blah blah, you seem so far like a cool person and someone worth getting to know... I am sure you are a lot fun too.... I bet you that when when meet will have a blast.....(cold reading)

how does your schedule looks like?

after she telsl you, you tell her when you are free...

listen i have to run now, but text me of the app(so she can invest), here is my number 23434 Text me this is lucy from dating app... So i know who you are....

^ so now you get her to invest and compliant....

you want to make women invest and you want to get compliance in the interaction..

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

^ you putting her on the spot (i don't know how many times ijjjji and i told you this, not to do this you keep doing it, ijjji alone told you in 3 different posts if i recall and explained it, in the 100% guarantee met reasoning post)
            So, I was trying that for a while if you recall, and it wasn't working, and I complained (like I usually do) then you guys said that I shouldn't use that method for girls I met online. So yeah...

Plus, I've only gotten dates ever by asking girls out.

When you put her on the spot like that, they tend to feel pressure and reality sinks in which makes them overthink and nitpick why not to procede... plus the "cat string" theory... And buyers remorse

and i said that method has never ever worked for me... with that being said your influence is weak...

this is how i would do it...

Blah blah, you seem so far like a cool person and someone worth getting to know... I am sure you are a lot fun too.... I bet you that when when meet will have a blast.....(cold reading)

how does your schedule looks like?

after she telsl you, you tell her when you are free...

listen i have to run now, but text me of the app(so she can invest), here is my number 23434 Text me this is lucy from dating app... So i know who you are....

^ so now you get her to invest and compliant....
            Thanks, I'll do that from now on.

you want to make women invest and you want to get compliance in the interaction..

Yeah that makes sense. I just thought her giving me her number would be compliance. :/

But what about a girl you've already been on a date with once? How do you text her for a second date? (no specifics please I don't want to try it, have the girl lose interest, then blame you for it like before)

What I'm asking is, can I just pitch the meet again or do I have to do ijjjji method (which has never worked for me)?

Comment

Why are you investing so much time online, instead of cold approach...

I understand older guys in the upper 30 low 40s and beyond... But you are not doing cold approach....

I did online only after years and years of cold approach.. And i still focus more on cold approach, probably will ditch online completely as night game getting better...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Why are you investing so much time online, instead of cold approach...

I understand older guys in the upper 30 low 40s and beyond... But you are not doing cold approach....

I did online only after years and years of cold approach.. And i still focus more on cold approach, probably will ditch online completely as night game getting better...
                Itís convenient and allows me to actually go on dates and interact with women instead of endless rejections with nothing to show for it. At least this way Iím getting make outs.

if I had a reliable way to get that from cold approach Iíd do it but so far my cold approach is going nowhere.

i did an approach last week but nothing became of it.

Comment

Working...
                X