Getting laid has never been easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting laid has never been easier

Did you notice it too? Girls nowadays are completely unashamed of having sex on the first date compared to just 5-6 years ago. If she likes you she will sleep with you after a couple drinks and laughs. No need for any convoluted tactics anymore.

Now getting dates however... that hasn't become easier. In fact I believe girls are more picky than ever. Possibly they've all been online for a while, have gone on shitty dates with losers/creeps, and have 20 hot guys waiting in line for their turn.

super super easy... Specially the younger ones 18-23

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
      Editing a comment
      Cougars are easier too (first and second date lays being common for over 35s)

What? Really? How??

Comment

Online dating has become more accepted and less embarrasing. I have noticed it has become easier but I mostly attribute that to better pictures and more effective text game.

As a 31 year old I find younger girls super hard! It is much easier to meet girls around my own age.

Comment

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? As a guy around your age, I find the opposite. Women near my age are extremely picky about who they'll accept, extremely bitter about their prospects, and extremely needy when you finally get them to open up - usually demanding monogamy as soon as genitals touch, and nattering about having babies.

Younger women are a breath of fresh air, because they're not fretting about their closing window of reproductive viability, and their stupid biological clock isn't ticking to the point where it drives me mad. Also, they're far, far easier.

Since returning to a part of the world where men don't outnumber women 3:1, my "batting average" has skewed down to an average age of shit, I don't know, like 23 or 22.

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
        Editing a comment
        I mostly agree with your view of older girls, except the part about being picky. I have only done online in sweden. And I think my game right now is be better suited for older girls, so maybe it is just me fitting their profile better than younger girls.

Skinny hot girl told me she clammed up completely once she realized she could have _any_ man. So most of the 13 guys she had so far was in like the first year (25 years old). She was tipsy and super horny at this point, so Im inclined to somewhat believe her words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        Did you notice it too? Girls nowadays are completely unashamed of having sex on the first date compared to just 5-6 years ago. If she likes you she will sleep with you after a couple drinks and laughs. No need for any convoluted tactics anymore.

Now getting dates however... that hasn't become easier. In fact I believe girls are more picky than ever. Possibly they've all been online for a while, have gone on shitty dates with losers/creeps, and have 20 hot guys waiting in line for their turn.
        yup. somehow guys expect you to sleep with them too right away It's so fucked up.
        And yeah, I am more picky because I know I can get sex from any guy at any given moment, but a good/fun guy is harder to find and more experience to compare him to.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          define good fun guy,Kit?

• Kit

Kit

commented
          Editing a comment
          I am no average girl GG, so dont expect other girls to give you the exact same list.

For me that means

hot/at least average lookswise - really intelligent - pays attention/cares about me - challenges me or likes to teach me things - insane sexual chemistry (kissing and sex is VERY desirable, simply because pheromones match) - somewhat okay lengthwise/broadnesswise/normal stuff that other people would look at, tries to be the best version of himself (yes I stole this phrase from other people)
          isn't an asshole and matches me as a person personalitywise (not boring, understands me somewhat, can discuss things with him that affect reality)

funnily a guy i have been seeing lately seemed to match most of these things. I just miss something else at him...
          let me think.. what i miss is.. bodylanguage & good eyecontact (someone who is good at reading bodylanguage and eyecontact can be quite.. desirable) & adequate responses at emotional cues / the whole caring/ understands me)

Another thing I am personally very adverse to is.. lack of emotional maturity.. it can annoy me so much when people don't react adequately at themselves or others.. are mean to others, or just dont try to have patience.

I think patience is one of the most important things to be able to have sometimes, like even if you dont have it... dont lash out.. try to deal with it, admit it is not a good thing, dont blame others, dont do selfentitlement.

If someones character is crap, the real 'being seduced value' by such a guy is so low that it makes me blegh.but yeah, sure, you will find girls who are like that.

Comment

• Kit

Kit

commented
          Editing a comment
          You didnt, but hell, most guys actually have not dealt with crappy stuff in their character that they need to deal with

Egofocusedness, selfprotection, unchallenged beliefsystems, very easily shaken/cant handle critique /someone who challenges them, weird ideals etc.

I remembered guys who had stuff like that and tried to "seduce" in right ways that I rejected anyway.

They were surely on the way to being good at seduction, but seduction in itself is just a tool and a way imo. It's the cherry on the cake. But I am someone who makes choices based on perceptions and contexts, not on what I feel usually. So yeah. Seduction would work on a lot of girls.

I remember 2 different guys who tried to be seductive but they never recognized why i wouldnt go along with their frames. If they had, they could have made themselves better maybe and changed the outcome

The first.. was too.. lazy in a weird way
          Like.. he was telling himself he didnt need to work
          He didnt show any meaning in his life, but more than that.. he was patient but.. I think he was more busy with himself than understanding what the other person was like. Hard to explain.. but maybe underlying frustration.. and too goal oriented at the seduction stuff "see something, want something" , less person and process oriented. I pick up on that stuff, some people wouldnt. Oh I think he was the kind of guy who would get upset if someone hurt his ego too hard. I dont think he would really accept challenges or try to challenge his ego

The other guy.. was trying to be seductive, even achieving it.. but he was... not independent, as a person. He would be very.. easy to upset, but also easy to get angry/twist words and unreliable. Note: emotionally, not his intention. Growth needed that only comes with age and time.

Idk i think the more experience you get and the more you learn to read people, the more you see and weed out that stuff.

Kit's just frustrated about how easy it's become for men these days. Everyone give Kit a group hug.

Comment

• Kit

Kit

commented
          Editing a comment
          Ratata, sad that you only read what you want/expect to read in it. Since I actually was being quite honest about what I find appalling in others.

I have been less worried about ego protection and more worried that maybe I am too harsh on the mentalities and judgement of character at those guys

I see why you would think that; but that's not where this is coming from

Idk why, but sometimes i see flaws in people that are actually there.
          I told a guyfriend about one of his flaws yesterday (and was superafraid he would start about me being projecting and not knowing him at all) but he actually went cool about it and said he thinks i might be right.

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
          Editing a comment
          Who gives a rat's ass what you want in others? This isn't about you.

• Kit

Kit

commented
          Editing a comment
          Someone asked. I answered voyager.
          I already put down that i dont think they should listen to me here because i am not all girls. But I think it's a good thing to look at what other people see as flaws and sort through what you find valuable to be better at yourself.

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        I don't see it as a bad thing.
        The more picky they are, the more you can use your wit and clever texting to shine and get her in front of you.
        In fact it becomes even easier, if you're skilled, to work on that kind of environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          super super easy... Specially the younger ones 18-23
          How? I don't even match girls that young and my profile is set to 26.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post

How? I don't even match girls that young and my profile is set to 26.
            my bad i reply to the title did not notice it was in online dating facepalm... I was talking night game.... (we have a party bus that takes us from city to city full of them)

Comment

Working...
            X