Social Media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media

Couldn't really think of specific title to fit this situation.

Anywho, moved a girl off tinder to text. She seems keen to meet.

My question, if a girl sends you her social media links like FB or Snapchat..is she in fact attention/validation seeking? Or maybe trying to be Sherlock Holmes.

If anyone needs more context on this I can PM the convo.

tagz

set up your social media to work for you not against you, you can show pre selection a fun lifestyle etc ....develop your social media nad when you guys swap social media she wouild like ya even more!

Comment

Personally, Id ignore this curve ball and stick to my system.
      (Im very anti-FB biased, and see it as a detour into orbiter land.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
        set up your social media to work for you not against you, you can show pre selection a fun lifestyle etc ....develop your social media nad when you guys swap social media she wouild like ya even more!
        I get the premise behind that. My thing is I don't really use FB but I do now and then upload adventure pics or share something i think is important.

My guess is she just wanted to peek into my life and make sure I'm a safe guy to be around.

@Ijjji It was a curve ball lol I rarely have girls offer their social media to me. Which is why I asked the question. I did a quick test though:

add the girl and then cancel the request. Her reaction was.."you added me but canceled!?" Lol

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          i advice against social media unless you have a cool lifestyle or a cool instagram/facebook account that can work in your favor... my social media is horrible... i stick to text.

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          nobody uses facebook g , lol get the instagram and snapchat game on point!!!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i am going to work on my instagram as a matter of fact starting sunday with pics

Someone should write up a how to gain popularity on IG guide btw mines is nothing but me working on my car..pics of my car..my car is my baby. That'd probably make females jealous huh

Comment

Working...
        X