Flakes 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flakes 2018

Do you guys still act like it's no big deal when you get flaked on at the last minute, and just reschedule?

I know that's how women are and it's part of the game but at 35 having gone through years of online dating, I find myself less and less tolerant of this kind of BS.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

I just insta meet. But if I was going the schedule (=flake) route, I would make sure to adjust my expectations accordingly, so I didnt get those feelings of needy and frustrated that your post illustrates.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      I just insta meet. But if I was going the schedule (=flake) route, I would make sure to adjust my expectations accordingly, so I didnt get those feelings of needy and frustrated that your post illustrates.
      Before I find the block feature on this site, let me just suggest you learn basic human interacting skills (politeness etc). Goodbye forever buddy
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
        Editing a comment
        I agree that this was not phrased very diplomatically...there’s a lot of that going on around here.

But the point he’s making is actually a good one....I suggest you think about it a bit, after you’ve cooled down.

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
        Editing a comment
        I rest my case. Get well man.

I find that one of the hardest things I've had to deal with and still constantly have to manage grappling with is emotional discipline, i.e. trying to detach myself from "negative" outcomes.

Basically, I try to always expect the worst (aka that the girl will not answer, will not meet, etc.) so that, when she does come through (answers, shows up), I am pleasantly surprised, as against the opposite, which, I agree, can gnaw at you after some time.

But yeah, plate spinning is the best solution IME.

(For clarification, I don't do Online, never really have, but flakes apply to all types of game)
      In pussy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        Do you guys still act like it's no big deal when you get flaked on at the last minute, and just reschedule?

I know that's how women are and it's part of the game but at 35 having gone through years of online dating, I find myself less and less tolerant of this kind of BS.
        Yes i still act like is not big deal, but i do not re-schedule and let her be the one that show some hint of re-scheduling, and the excuse better be legit.... Though best thing to do is wait till the buying temperature is just so high or she is hot and hinting which is the best scenario...

And of course you know to make sure is no more than 3 days set up, next day best.... if is more than 3 days step up flake chances higher.... so the longer the days from scheduling=higher the flake rate....

so set up expectations as longer between meet schedule chances are the meet won't happen.
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

I agree with Skills, no biggie, but now she needs to pursue me a bit.

I almost never get flakes though, and unlike ijjji I schedule. And when I do get flakes they are usually in advance, not last minute. You may want to look into why these flakes are happening and why they are last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
            I agree with Skills, no biggie, but now she needs to pursue me a bit.

I almost never get flakes though, and unlike ijjji I schedule. And when I do get flakes they are usually in advance, not last minute. You may want to look into why these flakes are happening and why they are last minute.
            That's interesting. I've done all kinds of online game for many years and flakes have always been a part and parcel, say 10-20% or so. This may be a cultural thing? People from my city are known to be rude...

As I've grown older I am looking to get rid of all rude and otherwise negative people in my life. I am also trying to make the best of every second because time is the absolute most valuable resource. So girls who flake at the last minute are not compatible with my values and philosophy.

Plus I've noticed that girls who flake once tend to not follow up on a meet despite saying so, so really the odds of wasting your time are pretty shit.

Skills: once you've done this a while you've heard all the excuses... there's no "legit" excuse. People who give excuses are anyway, also the kind of people I don't want to gravitate towards.

Comment

.Skills: once you've done this a while you've heard all the excuses... there's no "legit" excuse. People who give excuses are anyway, also the kind of people I don't want to gravitate towards.
              women are flakey by nature, i never got flakes in the past i made a post about it http://www.theskillsmethod.com/how-t...ond-encounter/

But is cause i did not do much online game, in online i find that women are a bit more flakey but is usually cause another better option came along, or the buying temperature not high enough, or they are not invested enough, or they went out and had a really horrible experience...

if you take that attitude of 0 flake chances, then you will lose in many lays... read this report were the girl flake on me http://www.theskillsmethod.com/text-...s-online-game/
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

So who cares about losing a few lays? I get more pussy than my old dick can handle anyway. Not worth the mental energy and time expanded on girls who have displayed they are unlikely to qualify for any kind of serious relationship anyway.
                also, as I said before, flakey girls are extremely unlikely to turn up next time whatever you do, so it's really losing very very few lays. In the same amount of time you can get another date or two from new girls.
                again I'm talking here about girls who flake at the last minute. If she cancels the day before and immediately proposes another date shortly, that's a different story.
                don't want to sound like an obnoxious dick but what kind of person are you if you let people into your life that downright treat you like a piece of shit? Would you take that crap from a family member or a friend?
                But maybe it's just me, I'm a picky person and I only want high quality people in my life. Shit people get ghosted (irl or online ahah)

Comment

That's interesting. I've done all kinds of online game for many years and flakes have always been a part and parcel, say 10-20% or so. This may be a cultural thing? People from my city are known to be rude...

As I've grown older I am looking to get rid of all rude and otherwise negative people in my life. I am also trying to make the best of every second because time is the absolute most valuable resource. So girls who flake at the last minute are not compatible with my values and philosophy.

Plus I've noticed that girls who flake once tend to not follow up on a meet despite saying so, so really the odds of wasting your time are pretty shit.
                  Here is what I do. We agree that we will meet downtown at 8pm in two days. That means we MAY meet up. So I make plans for the date but am also mentally prepared for having to do my plan B. After agreeing to meet up I don't go radio silent (that builds up pressure) but instead keep up some banter in between. At bed time the night before or in the morning at the day of the meet I text her something like "Hey, still up for a beer downtown tonight?"

Edit: And if she doesn't answer in several hours I just assume it is a flake and focus on my plan B unless I hear from her.

PS. You should have shared what you do, what your game looks like, to help people help you. Don't ask for help and then be lazy, I almost regret writing this post

Comment

I understand that you don’t need people in your life who don’t respect your time.

In the last five years, it happened once or twice that a woman just didn’t show up. Sometimes however, women try to make meeting her less attractive or try to change the plan more towards a social meeting:

»I am out for dinner with my best friend now, come and join us for a drink in two hours.«
                    »I can only come out for half an hour maybe, because bla bla bla.«
                    »I forgot I actually agreed to meet my friends, why don’t you come with us?
                    »I didn’t get a baby sitter and will have to bring my child, is this ok?«

Luckily that’s rare and only comes from women I haven’t met before in person. My reply: »Ok, have a great evening.« Of course I always have something better to do. Actually I am happy not to meet her. I might be open for re-scheduling, but it has to come from her.

Here is what usually works for me: We agree on what to do and a date about four days in advance. We exchange one or two messages over the next days. On the evening before, I suggest the exact time and location. I also say that I’m looking forward to meeting her.

Comment

Working...
                    X